sneeky Deekie

maroonlegions

maroonlegions
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Hibs-star-Derek-Riordan-knocked.4639069.jp, i see we rat face has been caught again trying to sneak into a night club on Niddrie Street called the HIVE:107years:, total numpty , hope the ban is increased , he also gave the bouncers a mouthful when leaving , he better off just sitting in his hoose with some tins eh.:107years::107years:

Drylaw Hearts
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topstories/Hibs-star-Derek-Riordan-knocked.4639069.jp, i see we rat face has been caught again trying to sneak into a night club on Niddrie Street called the HIVE:107years:, total numpty , hope the ban is increased , he also gave the bouncers a mouthful when leaving , he better off just sitting in his hoose with some tins eh.:107years::107years:

The guy is just dumb.

ToadKiller Dog

guyincognitodc0.png

Guy Incognito: Greetings, good men. Might I trouble you for a drink?

Doorman: Oh, get out of here, Ratboy.

Guy Incognito: Ratboy? Who is Ratboy? My name is Guy Incognito.

The Hive is for 14 - 17 year olds to go and get wrecked!

Why would you try to sneak in there?

Its a blessing to be banned from going in.

maroonlegions
The Hive is for 14 - 17 year olds to go and get wrecked!

Why would you try to sneak in there?

Its a blessing to be banned from going in.

you better ask rearend about that one , 14-17 year olds:eek:, worrying indeed.:cool:

I like the Hive, doesn't play cheesy music and isn't full of pretentious tossers or chavs - gets a good mix crowd although I do agree it can verge on the youthful at times. Still, I'd rather go there than go to Cav or to Le Monde. Plus, the music is pretty good on a Friday.

Officers said Riordan's rejection from the club showed that the Unight scheme was proving successful in keeping out troublemakers from city premises.

:4_1_72::4_1_72:

Guest Dipped Flake

Can't believe he is so dumb as to be still trying to sneak into nghtclubs. On a very slight 'sticking up for rat boy' note, the bit in the paper about him giving abuse to the bouncers referred to a previous time, which led to his ban being increased to 2 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7697495.stm

It's working!

United nightclub crime down 21%

Crime in Edinburgh nightclubs has fallen by 21% following a new initiative to combat anti-social behaviour.

Lothian and Borders Police figures show the number of serious assaults in Unight's 21 member clubs fell to 13 between October 2007 and July 2008.

Drug offences fell from 284 to 128 during the same period and overall offences dropped from 1185 to 936.

Since November 2007, 142 people have received bans under the Unight scheme.

Sarah David from Cabaret Voltaire, who is an Unight co-chairwoman said: "I believe it is truly commendable to see venues taking an active stance in enhancing Edinburgh's already well deserved reputation as one of the country's safest cities.

"Through these measures we have seen a severe reduction in crime figures over the city centre as a whole.

"We have not only created unity and a platform for entertainment venues to voice opinions in an open forum and gain direct answers from police and licensing, but have worked hard to further establish Edinburgh as a safe environment for our staff and patrons to enjoy."

Lothian and Borders Police are providing support and guidance to Unight members, providing guidance on legal matters, and dealing with specific criminal offences. However, the police do not hold office within Unight.

Constable Mark Pickavance, from Lothian and Borders police, said: "There is a real willingness amongst licensees and club owners to recognise the impact their business has on the local community.

"Unight members are taking appropriate and responsible action to reduce crime for the benefit of both residents in their local and members of the public who come into Edinburgh to enjoy its night-time economy."

Captain Scarlett

I sometimes there. If he had managed to sneak by, He sure as hell wouldnt have sneaked by me. hahaha

EEN have glossed over the story - Riordan was in the club and one of his cronies started a scuffle over a chair that no one was sitting at. Needless to stay, Speedteeth got involved and the rest is now history confined to the EEN waste basket.

What a *****! Does he not relieze he is not gonna get into any place.. Its not like he can blend in with people, he looks like a dirty wee rat with a gay hair cut..

I would be quite happy for the dirty wee rat to get into any nightclub he wants , eventually the wee cant will hit the self destruct button and finish his career on a low and will only be remembered for being a drunken wee ned.

guyincognitodc0.png

Guy Incognito: Greetings, good men. Might I trouble you for a drink?

Doorman: Oh, get out of here, Ratboy.

Guy Incognito: Ratboy? Who is Ratboy? My name is Guy Incognito.

Superb mate! 10/10!

EEN have glossed over the story - Riordan was in the club and one of his cronies started a scuffle over a chair that no one was sitting at. Needless to stay, Speedteeth got involved and the rest is now history confined to the EEN waste basket.

This is very true. Riordan goes there every Saturday, usually after getting rejected from anywhere else. The Hive is not actually part of the unite scheme. I heard about the scuffle at work on Sunday as he and his group had hit an 18 year old for taking a spare chair from his table.

The Hon. Liam Fairtod,29/10/2008 12:18:35

"Last month, his fellow Hibs players tried to smuggle Riordan into the Lulu nightclub in George Street by clustering around him to block the bouncers' view."

Ha ha ha! Did they actually think that would work?

So many points here, but there seems to be a lot of nightclub visiting for a group of professional sportsment. And a distinct lack of understanding of the word "banned".

Let's hope Riordan never gets sent off.

"It's OK lads, I might be suspended for the next match, but if you all stand round me when we run onto the pitch the ref'll never notice"

sheer class

Since we're talking about Rat Boy, where does he get his hair cut? Just so I know not to go there!!!! Looks like a 3 year old has been let loose with a pair of scissors!!!!

Can't believe he is so dumb as to be still trying to sneak into nghtclubs. On a very slight 'sticking up for rat boy' note, the bit in the paper about him giving abuse to the bouncers referred to a previous time, which led to his ban being increased to 2 years

Its slightly incorrect. The night where he was at Berlin was also the night he got the boot from Espionage (which happened to be his second incident in a VERY short time there). His initial ban, so im told, was always two years because he was a "serial troublemaker". They thought that an immediate two year ban was the most appropriate course of action for him.

Ive also been told he was involved in another unsavoury incident recently which does not look for him, or his ban....

Its slightly incorrect. The night where he was at Berlin was also the night he got the boot from Espionage (which happened to be his second incident in a VERY short time there). His initial ban, so im told, was always two years because he was a "serial troublemaker". They thought that an immediate two year ban was the most appropriate course of action for him.

Ive also been told he was involved in another unsavoury incident recently which does not look for him, or his ban....

Punching some boy in The Hive by any chance?!

Archived