Billy McNeill

Ryan Gosling

Excellent and much more informative and interesting than most of the stuff we read. I still don't think Csaba did anything wrong though!

a load of pesh, just like the rest of the pesh that's been written about it. he didn't "man handle" the fourth official, he was man handled himself by the fourth official. when the f/o jumped in his face, csaba turned away from him.

i doubt he even looked at the tv pictures.

I've always had a deep disliking for McNeil. Yet another old firm clogger who has been held up as a shinning example of spostmanship/management and journolistic skill by the weegie press. A complete fandan:mad::mad::mad:

I've always had a deep disliking for McNeil. Yet another old firm clogger who has been held up as a shinning example of spostmanship/management and journolistic skill by the weegie press. A complete fandan:mad::mad::mad:

Yes, being the first British captain to get his hands on the European Cup was no achievement at all.

The article is actually in praise of our manager but don't let that get in the way of our petty hatred of Celtic.

Yes, being the first British captain to get his hands on the European Cup was no achievement at all.

The article is actually in praise of our manager but don't let that get in the way of our petty hatred of Celtic.

I didn't read the article, I don't read the sun. I didn't say he didn't achieve but many Celtic fans would dispute your remark.

...and what's more, it makes him a nice guy.

I'm feckin sick of this!!!!

It is football and it's time we started judging people on their results and not their personalities

We are rank rotten right now

I despair!

This a thread about Billy McNeill, and you choose to use it as a platform to codemn the Heart's team.

What kind of "support" is that?

I despair!

This a thread about Billy McNeill, and you choose to use it as a platform to codemn the Heart's team.

Which heart's team would this be? That's as bad as calling someone Jame's or 'Steven.

I despair!

I'm just sick of all the glossing of this.

We are rank rotten and after sunday we will have won one of our last 7 SPL games!!

All I ever hear is "Shabba is the man" "Shabba is so cool"

grrrrrrrrrr

I didn't read the article, I don't read the sun. I didn't say he didn't achieve but many Celtic fans would dispute your remark.

Not if they were alive in the 1960's when Celtic were very definitely a Scottish team and Scotland, as now, was British.

He's Lithuanian

(on his mother's side)

Not if they were alive in the 1960's when Celtic were very definitely a Scottish team and Scotland, as now, was British.

I get your point but what on earth has that got to do with me severe dislike for him?

a load of pesh, just like the rest of the pesh that's been written about it. he didn't "man handle" the fourth official, he was man handled himself by the fourth official. when the f/o jumped in his face, csaba turned away from him.

i doubt he even looked at the tv pictures.

correct.

We are rank rotten and after sunday we will have won one of our last 7 SPL games!!

grrrrrrrrrr

To say we are "rank rotten" is to put it a bit strongly.

There are signs of improvement.

I have never used the terms " Shabba is the man" or "Shabba is so cool.", but I do feel that Csaba requires time.

grrrrrrrrrr

After his initial honeymoon spell ended with the Airdrie mess, I doubt that you've heard anyone say that.

grrrrrrrrrr

I don't think many people are applying any sort of coat of gloss on matters just now.

We could and should have won our last two games - there are definite signs of improvement.

It just seems to me right now that JKB is getting increasingly full of people with losing mentalities

I'm feckin sick of this!!!!

It is football and it's time we started judging people on their results and not their personalities

We are rank rotten right now

Jesus, will you just calm the **** down. Things weren't going to change overnight and they have started improving. Since I came back from Ibiza every single post you've made has basically been of the 'WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE' variety. Just chill man, show some patience and wait for something to actually happen before you jump into a nice hot bath with a razor blade and start slashing away.

Csaba's team (or what he has to work with and the system he is being told to use) is playing ok imo - better than the start of the last two seasons by country miles.

Problem is he has absolutely nothing at his disposal at the business end of the pitch. The worlds best managers would struggle with what he has to choose from.

I get your point but what on earth has that got to do with me severe dislike for him?

You have a severe dislike. That's your problem. Can't help you there. Nothing to discuss.

I wasn't debating your likes and dislikes which are yours and yours alone; it was your view that he was a complete fandan that I responded to.

Chad Sexington
It just seems to me right now that JKB is getting increasingly full of people with losing mentalities

Set yourself on fire and run on the pitch during the Celtic game.

It's the logical conclusion to your predicament.

I will have soooooo much respect for you if you do it.

:)

Jam Tarts 1874

People like to moan, it's always the easiest thing to do. Everyone has 20/20 vision in hindsight. Despite their protestations to the contrary, I suspect most of these moaners only became Hearts fans during the 2005/06 season.

...it was your view that he was a complete fandan that I responded to.

Which has what to do with his achievements as a footballer, kiddo?

You have a severe dislike. That's your problem. Can't help you there. Nothing to discuss.

I wasn't debating your likes and dislikes which are yours and yours alone; it was your view that he was a complete fandan that I responded to.

No he still is.........................

Commander Harris
He's Lithuanian

(on his mother's side)

as was Sir Matt Busby!

(also from Bellshill)

Archived