should hearts take the sfa all the way?

Guest jambomickey

should hearts take the sfa all the way?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should hearts take the sfa all the way?

• yes
    • no

Guest jambomickey

having been right behind what happened after the final whistle on saturday should hearts take the sfa and the fourth official all the way? what that fourth official done on saturday was assault and if csaba or any player put a hand on any of the officials they'd get the book thrown at them like miko with andy davies and even to this day miko is still being punished by refs for that

Charlie-Brown

They should but they can't - Football is a closed system and doesn't allow clubs to resort to the courts to settle footballing issues even though some of their rulings are dubious from a legal standpoint.

Hearts are already still suffering retribution from referee's & the SFA for the Levein / D.McDonald affair, Andy Davis-gate, Vald & Roman's anti-SFA rants, Miko's dive at Hampden etc. etc.

Doesn't somebody need to change their avatar? :)

Why? :)

I might consider changing the user title though, I've promised to be a good boy from now on.

:P

Little point tbh.

There was/is only ever going to be one winner.

Dont want to turn this in to a love song...

Welome back matey.

:)

Dont want to turn this in to a love song...

Ach, It's a pish thread anyhow, show me the love kickback, It's been a lonely couple of months.

CL894059.jpg

(Only kidding jambomickey, the thread's tops)

Cheers G.A. :thumb:

Think about it.

When has a manager storming onto the pitch to remonstrate EVER gone unpunished?

Enough of this on topic nonsense.

:P

Think about it.

But according to Csaba he was not going on to the pitch to remonstrate with anybody - only to speak with his players. The 4th official jumped the gun and over stepped the mark big style. If people are going to start to get punished for what officials thinks they might do the game is going to be in some mess. Indeed Miko should pack his bags now!

the thought of hearts steeling themselves for a protracted campaign to take this all the way is an attractive thought to me. i was very disappointed that CL and hearts settled their differences with the SFA the last time over the dougie mcdonald affair, they basically had the corrupt barstewards over a barrel.

there ARE surely legal routes that can be taken after all official proceedings have ran their course. in the event of laszlo getting a ban and having an appeal thrown out, hearts could surely explore going to fifa and/or the court of arbritration for sport. they could also look to get any SFA sanction set aside by way of a court injunction in order to sue the SFA through the courts in scotland.

don't think for a minute that vlad would let it go if he though he could give the SFA a kick in the plums.

the thought of hearts steeling themselves for a protracted campaign to take this all the way is an attractive thought to me. i was very disappointed that CL and hearts settled their differences with the SFA the last time over the dougie mcdonald affair, they basically had the corrupt barstewards over a barrel.

there ARE surely legal routes that can be taken after all official proceedings have ran their course. in the event of laszlo getting a ban and having an appeal thrown out, hearts could surely explore going to fifa and/or the court of arbritration for sport. they could also look to get any SFA sanction set aside by way of a court injunction in order to sue the SFA through the courts in scotland.

don't think for a minute that vlad would let it go if he though he could give the SFA a kick in the plums.

I'm sure that the "articles of association" say somewhere that a club cannot take legal action through the courts against the governing body.

Chad Sexington
Little point tbh.

There was/is only ever going to be one winner.

Welcome back JF. You've been missed. ;)

Yes Hearts should fight. They will fight. They will lose.

It's the way it's always gonna be. :sad:

I'm sure that the "articles of association" say somewhere that a club cannot take legal action through the courts against the governing body.

i'm sure they do.

however, hearts could challenge the legality of such articles in the courts.

Ach, It's a pish thread anyhow, show me the love kickback, It's been a lonely couple of months.

Whatever happened to that Bunyip guy ?

:laugh:

having been right behind what happened after the final whistle on saturday should hearts take the sfa and the fourth official all the way? what that fourth official done on saturday was assault and if csaba or any player put a hand on any of the officials they'd get the book thrown at them like miko with andy davies and even to this day miko is still being punished by refs for that

They should, but the SFA will not stand for it - they are untouchable and that is a disgrace.

i'm sure they do.

however, hearts could challenge the legality of such articles in the courts.

Can we afford the legal fees?

CL894059.jpg

(Only kidding jambomickey, the thread's tops)

Cheers G.A. :thumb:

Have you been doing some hard time or just a long vacation:)

But according to Csaba he was not going on to the pitch to remonstrate with anybody - only to speak with his players. The 4th official jumped the gun and over stepped the mark big style. If people are going to start to get punished for what officials thinks they might do the game is going to be in some mess. Indeed Miko should pack his bags now!

From where I was behind the home dug out he was gunning for the officials, judging by his body language etc.

But you're right, because of the fourth official no one can actually prove that.

markletissier

waste of time and will probably result in laszlo being banned for bigger games.

we'll never beat the GFA on these issues.

From where I was behind the home dug out he was gunning for the officials, judging by his body language etc.

But you're right, because of the fourth official no one can actually prove that.

Could be a good job that he was there to stop anything getting out of hand.

Jam Tarts 1874
Think about it.

Watch the incident on the BBC website, there is no way that Csaba could ever have been deemed to be "storming onto the pitch".

Jam Tarts 1874

I think you are at it! :hobofish:

Watch the incident on the BBC website, there is no way that Csaba could ever have been deemed to be "storming onto the pitch".

Well he wasn't to happy with his players then,looked kinda peeved to me about something.

it's total bum that csaba was storming anywhere, the only storming going on was from the spare official. the boy made it his business to get in csaba's face for no good reason.

easy to do when you don't have the inconvenient burden of being accountable.

Doesn't somebody need to change their avatar? :)

Why?

Apologies NMH, completely mis-read your post, what with me being all excited about returning and all that. You are of course referring to the wee bet me and food_peanut_1.gifhad.

It looks like that horse has bolted and he ain't for paying up. :sad:

:)

Whatever happened to that Bunyip guy ?

Deserved all that he got.

Reeked of hobo imo.

:unsure:

Drylaw Hearts

I think you should watch it again.

As Csaba walks onto the pitch and is clearly furious with someone.

If it wasn't at the Ref then who else could it have been ?

I think he's furious at being physically stopped from getting onto the pitch, like he does, to remonstrate forcefully with the players, so they can see how worked up and passionate he is, and why it means so much - that flippin' washboard player prevented him from doing his job, and he arguably assaulted him - let a court of law decide whether it was assault, then the GFA would have to defend their employee's actions in open court - I believe that whether an assault occurred is a legal matter, not subject to GFA interpretation.:mad:

Drylaw Hearts
I think he's furious at being physically stopped from getting onto the pitch, like he does, to remonstrate forcefully with the players, so they can see how worked up and passionate he is, and why it means so much - that flippin' washboard player prevented him from doing his job, and he arguably assaulted him - let a court of law decide whether it was assault, then the GFA would have to defend their employee's actions in open court - I believe that whether an assault occurred is a legal matter, not subject to GFA interpretation.:mad:

The Fourth Official is nowhere near him when he walks onto the pitch. It is only AFTER Csaba's gestures that the FO gets involved.

Archived