Edinburgh........

peckhamjambo

Wow, how serious do you take yourself?

Very sorry for having a laugh, my guess is your a taker.

No need to abuse others and if you plan to, at least be man enough not to * it out.

Thank god you turned up. I was getting cyber ragged all over the place:4_1_72:

:sobored:

Sorry m8! Just having a bit of a laugh. I'll get back to taking the pash out of ML now. Enjoy your stay in Embra.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Thank god you turned up. I was getting cyber ragged all over the place:4_1_72:

Sorry mate, imagine him picking on such a quiet lad as yourself, watch out tho, he may ask you out for a drink to say sorry! :eek:

Sorry mate, imagine him picking on such a quiet lad as yourself, watch out tho, he may ask you out for a drink to say sorry! :eek:

:ohmy::rubeyes::th_wink1:

Bomber Harris
...I am coming up for the Celtic game, but arriving in Edinburgh on Friday for a couple of nights out in the town before hand! I have two questions that I would be very grateful if someone could answer:

1. I am staying on the Royal Mile and driving up, where can I park or would it be better to use somewhere like Newcraighall park and ride? I would probably prefer to stay out of the the town so any advice on safety/costs/etc for leaving the car for 3 nights at the park and ride would help

2. Where are the best clubs/bars etc to go on Friday and Saturday night? Looking for some places slightly more 'upmarket' shall we say!!

Cheers in advance for any help

go up west rodders my son

Dix, really appreciate your advice. Think I will simply arrive on Friday and scout about near the Royal Mile area and will probably come down to either Holyrood or the Radisson. Not too worried about money as long as it isn't going to cost hundreds over the weekend (Friday to Monday morning)!

Thanks again

?18 pounds for a 24hr ticket. (ouch!)

Guest juvehearts

Friday night will be busy as it is halloween.

cant beat the cowgate for pubs/clubs.

rose street is livley, olivers is a good 'football' pub.

george st for upmarkey bar's like people have said, try the standing order, its a weatherspoon's!

omni centre has a few bars & mood niteclub.

depending on what tomorrow night is like weatherwise you'll enjoy the pear tree on west nicholson st. its got a haloween ball planned (still dont know if its confirmed)

hopw that'll be good enough with the other snippets of info you already have.

Juve

Archived