setanta live games

rumbles1874

i will take back my comment on another thread when i said i would keep it for the boxing but looking at these games i relise am just wasting my cash the only times we are on we are at home playing the of(season ticket holder so at the game) or away to hibs so at the game or in the pub

http://www.setanta.com/en/UK/Our-Sports/Football/Clydesdale-Bank-Premier/BARCLAYS-PREMIER-LEAGUE-FIXTURES-ON-SETANTA/

we'll get a monday night game at some point :P

A nice attactive away game to Inverness or Falkirk probably :rolleyes:

Setanta is great for the entirety of its football package. If you're interested in French, German and Dutch football the coverage is really good (not sure if they're still doing Portuguese matches?), and now they have EPL games too. I'm not sure I'd bother with it just for the SPL though - my interest in the activities and welfare of the OF is, at best, limited.

I don't pay for setanta anymore. I had it on freeview ?9.99 a month but all i watched was boxing and hearts games. It took me flipping ages to cancel, i had to write a letter and everything so ... basically.. i hate setanta and would never get it again.

Saying that .. it now comes with any half decent Virgin media package and since my girlfriend has that... i still get to see hearts play on the telly once a year :) horray.

I love watching football, so having Setanta and Sky Sports gives me great coverage of European Football. For ?13 i think it is now it is great value for money. I also get the golf channel with Setanta and like watching the occasional boxing. For less than half the price of Sky Sports, you get a great value for money.

Archived