Edinburgh Charity Game 2009

Moncs

Hi Everyone

After 3 very successful years the Edinburgh Charity Game is now entering its 4th year and the match is scheduled for Tynecastle on Sunday 29th March.

More details regarding the chosen charity for 2009 and trail dates will be posted within the next few days so keep tuned.

Would it be considered bad form if i just went through one of the hobos in the first couple of minutes?

NO!

:107years:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm up for this as well.

Get into these Hibs bassas! (For a good cause of course) ;)

basher the jambo

Im getting worried about the number on leebo driver top. since it was my number last year i could be struggling.

Hoping for more to turn up this year to keep everyone on thier toes and push everyone along.

Unfortunately I'm sh*te at football, but will be up for doing another quiz night to raise some cash for the charity/organisation costs.

If i can shake of the injury i picked up last years charity game i will defo be there!! good to see a good bit of interest!!

hi, reasonabley new to the forum have been reading on it for a while now.

so is there trials for this match an if you get picked your in, is that it?

Not played for a few years due to an injury but would enjoy the opportunity to grace the hallowed turf even for 5 mins!!!!

hi, reasonabley new to the forum have been reading on it for a while now.

so is there trials for this match an if you get picked your in, is that it?

Hi mate, yes they are trials and then the squad gets choosen a few weeks before the match. Each player who is chooen has to raise at least ?100 in sponsor money to get their place on the team

Hi mate, yes they are trials and then the squad gets choosen a few weeks before the match. Each player who is chooen has to raise at least ?100 in sponsor money to get their place on the team

Sounds good, am def up for giving it a bash, any excuse to get a run out at tynie an stick it to the hobos

basher the jambo

kev-paterson it awsome, last year we had a match against some of the Hearts legends aswell, running about a park with them is something else. Then the big day was great running out the tunnel wearing the hearts crest still give me tingles up my neck. Only thing that spoilded it was getting beat 4-3.

Think this deserves a BTTT i would love to have a trail but due to having 5% knee left and the doctor says no more football. that be a No then.

basher the jambo
Think this deserves a BTTT i would love to have a trail but due to having 5% knee left and the doctor says no more football. that be a No then.

Come along mate and see what happens, Im hoping to get picked after a double leg break even if its just training to see how it goes it worth a shot....

Archived