Falkirk v Killie on BBC

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

So the Falkirk striker goes into the box and goes down very easily. Referee is about 10 yards behind play but with a decent view. Sound familiar. Only this time the linesman does/says nothing when if he was doing his job properly, you would imagine has a decent view. Is it any onder refs and thier pals get a hard time? The inconsistencies in the game are shocking. I hate sounding like everyone has it in for us, but you have to wonder.

Drylaw Hearts
So the Falkirk striker goes into the box and goes down very easily. Referee is about 10 yards behind play but with a decent view. Sound familiar. Only this time the linesman does/says nothing when if he was doing his job properly, you would imagine has a decent view. Is it any onder refs and thier pals get a hard time? The inconsistencies in the game are shocking. I hate sounding like everyone has it in for us, but you have to wonder.

If the Ref had it in for us he wouldn't have given the pen in the first place.

We all give the officials stick for making mistakes so how can we still give them stick for making the right decision ?

i've been watching it too.

after showing the hearts game, Murdo McCeltic declared that stewart should be embarrassed with his efforts in trying to get a pen.

after showing the falkirk penalty, all he said was that the guy went down "early".... no insistence that the player should be embarrassed.

inconsistency among the punditry 'profession', or just a complete trumpet of a man?

PARP!!!!!!

Drylaw Hearts

after showing the hearts game, Murdo McCeltic declared that stewart should be embarrassed with his efforts in trying to get a pen.

after showing the falkirk penalty, all he said was that the guy went down "early".... no insistence that the player should be embarrassed.

inconsistency among the punditry 'profession', or just a complete trumpet of a man?

PARP!!!!!!

Murder McClown is a nob.

PARP!!!!!!

Murdo Mcleod is a grade A stroker, absolute **** of a man.

And he has the cheek to say that Michael Stewart should feel embarrassed.

Murdo Mcleod is a grade A stroker, absolute **** of a man.

But his wee pal Andy ****** would have said he was entitled to go down in the box.

Francis Albert

Ditto as far as Mcleod is concerned.

I switched off after the Hearts game but just wonder if that big circled highlight close up thingy (STILL inconclusive as to whether there was contact on Stewart) was used to clear up whether Boyd's second goal for Rangers was offside or whether it was so obviously offside that Gordon and Mcleod called it offside without the need.

Ditto as far as Mcleod is concerned.

I switched off after the Hearts game but just wonder if that big circled highlight close up thingy (STILL inconclusive as to whether there was contact on Stewart) was used to clear up whether Boyd's second goal for Rangers was offside or whether it was so obviously offside that Gordon and Mcleod called it offside without the need.

It was so obviously offside, but no condemnation needed there it was an official in a game involving the OF after all.

Also noticed when they tried to highlight shaba after the game he walked on the pitch then the 4th official ran after him and confronted him on the pitch, surely if the 4th official had just stayed where he was there would have been no incident as Shaba has stated that he wasn't going to talk to the ref, but the players, as he has done after every game this season.

I'm quite sure that none of this will be take into account at any hearing and Shaba will be banned from the dugout for at least 10 games also as a further punishment miko is to recieve a straight red from kick off in the next 5 matches until he has learned his lesson

Anti Hearts Bias ?................McLeod's comments leave absolutely no doubt IMO

He is either simply unfit to give balanced 'insightful' comment or just plain hates us ( I think it's both actually ) and his presence at that level shows just how toy-town we have become up here :sad:

So how's about a novel Christmas toy for the Hearts Superstore then.

A punchbag type thingy on a springy stand, with Murdo's face on one side and Chic's on the other

Call it 'Skelp-a-****' or something :P

Would put a new slant to 'being on the batter all day' :rolleyes:

Anti Hearts Bias ?................McLeod's comments leave absolutely no doubt IMO

He is either simply unfit to give balanced 'insightful' comment or just plain hates us ( I think it's both actually ) and his presence at that level shows just how toy-town we have become up here :sad:

So how's about a novel Christmas toy for the Hearts Superstore then.

A punchbag type thingy on a springy stand, with Murdo's face on one side and Chic's on the other

Call it 'Skelp-a-****' or something :P

Would put a new slant to 'being on the batter all day' :rolleyes:

i would buy one could they also do one with a hobbos face on it rat boy would be great:)

Also noticed when they tried to highlight shaba after the game he walked on the pitch then the 4th official ran after him and confronted him on the pitch, surely if the 4th official had just stayed where he was there would have been no incident as Shaba has stated that he wasn't going to talk to the ref, but the players, as he has done after every game this season.

Thats my take on it the 4th official created the incident.

Francis Albert

A bit off topic but something has been bothering me since seeing the BBC highlights show for the first time. Richard Gordon doesn't look like I imagined from his radio voice and reminded me of someone. Then it came to me. Paul O'Grady, the one-time transvestite Liverpool comic.

Thats my take on it the 4th official created the incident.

The GFA will batter us regardless, but Csaba has gone on the pitch after most games and there have been no problems. Was he going to remonstrate with the Ref in this case........most likely, but Csaba's not a complete Bam and it's the 4th official who appears to have upped the anti and caused it to become a rumpus. Should the 4th officials from all the previous matches now be carpeted for allowing his previous pitch invasions to go off without incident or report ?

Strangely enough, Clark may be right in some ways with his comments about Csaba just 'pandering' to the fans. Maybe he does want to show the fans there is a 'togetherness' ..........and what's so wrong with that. So on the one hand he's saying Csaba is merely playing his part in the 'show' .............yet because he's a Hearts man he's suddenly 'a disgrace'

Archived