Velicka Back?

Eggo

Would you take Velicka back?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take Velicka back?

• Aye
    • Naw

mibbys ayes mibbys naws,

would like to have him in the team but he should have never been allowed to leave in the first place

Bit of a no-brainer. Velicka scored goals in a pish poor side...there's no doubt in my mind that he'd get goals in this current team.

Dont see us going for him tho, would involve paying a transfer fee and matching his current wages which are likely to be quite high playing for rankers reserves.

rudi must stay

would be ok if he came back. Would rather see us signing a young scottish player or giving one of the reserves a chance though

If we got him at a decent price and his wage demands were acceptable, yes.

Will and has scored goals for Hearts, would do it again.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Eggo, why do you keep starting Velicka threads?

Is there any reason or what?

If we were to persist with 1 up front then perhaps

However I would put someone at left back instead of Lee and move him up to the hole just behind Nade/Mole/Tullaberg/whoever and see what happened.

Lee never was and never will be a left back. He just kind of got given that job under Robbo as we were lacking in that area.

it is plain to see that Lee has quality in abundance when utilised as an attacking midfielder.

and you all thought this was a Velicka thread eh?

If we were to persist with 1 up front then perhaps

However I would put someone at left back instead of Lee and move him up to the hole just behind Nade/Mole/Tullaberg/whoever and see what happened.

Lee never was and never will be a left back. He just kind of got given that job under Robbo as we were lacking in that area.

it is plain to see that Lee has quality in abundance when utilised as an attacking midfielder.

and you all thought this was a Velicka thread eh?

Left back is the best place for Lee, he needs to work on his defending and concentration but he will be the best Scottish left back for years to come.

Guest JamboRobbo

Whilst we do need to get our striker situation sorted out, I don't think going back to an ageing mediocre kris boyd is the way to go.

Somehow I don't think Rangers would just hand him to us as a gift.

They paid ?1 million for him. They'd be wanting that money back.

No chance.

Would I take Velicka back? Yes. He left on good terms and proved he could score goals for the club.

Do I think we should re-sign Velicka? No. He's aging, doesn't contribute enough and would probably not be value for money given what we'd have to pay.

Eggo, why do you keep starting Velicka threads?

Is there any reason or what?

None really,just looking at the general concensus of the board!

i voted "aye" to this yesterday

but i maintain what i said in another Velicka thread - it'll be sods law that he comes back and does feck all.

Archived