Martin O'Neill (NHC)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Does anyone know the significance of O'Neill always wearing the number 31 on his tracksuits. He did it all the time at Leicester and at Celtic and now at Villa. Whats the deal then?

My Celtic supporting mate says that when he was at Celtic he took Rafael Scheidt's training top because O'Neill said he would play himself before the Brazilian. I don't know what number Scheidt was and also that wouldn't make any sense with the Leicester connection.

Winston Ingram

Can remember exactly, but it is something to do with 31 being the reverse of 13... ie reversing bad luck or the opposite of bad luck, I think...

Does anyone know the significance of O'Neill always wearing the number 31 on his tracksuits. He did it all the time at Leicester and at Celtic and now at Villa. Whats the deal then?

think its because its exactly double his IQ.

:P

Horatio Caine
Know this will not go down well, but I dont mind O'Neill.

The Celtic part of his career apart.

Well, I agree with you, GA. Fiercely loyal - that's why we hated him at the tattie bowl, but an intelligent and articulate guy who has a large streak of decency.

Now - can I get a wee shot of that tin hat too, GA?

The Celtic part of his career apart.

As a manager I think he's a bit of an enigma in that he always talks more of a game than he delivers but I am all for someone taking a reputed quarter of a million quid out of their coffers after he's already left!

portobellojambo1
Brian Clough did it.

I think there is a connection with Brian Clough having done it. The other main theory put about is it possibly relates to his birthday, which is March 1 (3 1).

Well, I agree with you, GA. Fiercely loyal - that's why we hated him at the tattie bowl, but an intelligent and articulate guy who has a large streak of decency.

Now - can I get a wee shot of that tin hat too, GA?

Help yourself, Luther.

Always enjoy his interiews when he is on the box. Comes across as a decent bloke.

Say What Again

If it won't go down well, then surely it will only be with a minority of posters. I don't know many people who dislike MON - now that he's left ra Sellik.

No tin hat needed IMO.

If it won't go down well, then surely it will only be with a minority of posters. I don't know many people who dislike MON - now that he's left ra Sellik.

No tin hat needed IMO.

No tin hat needed but i hate the wee scrot. Always have. Even my Celtic supporting mates (am i allowed those??) let me hate him cos i always had when he was at Leicester. Something about him riles me.

Met him once and he was a complete gent too! I just cant help but despise him!!

Canadianjambo

It's his penis size in millimetres.

;)

its to do with him being comitted 24/7 to the team (24 + 7 = 31)

in a similar style the scottish rugby team all used to have 27 on there tracksuits as it was (2+4+7+3+6+5) about them being totally committed to the team even when they wernt at training/playing etc

Thank you Please lol

FTH

Archived