eradicate offensive chanting

IMA MAROON

i love it when i get the evil glair for clling the linesman/ref a fat corrupt bassa's of the lassie & her wee laddie infront of me when i go to tyne.

ffs hen go to the st ja,escentre & get ur boy a cookie, its a man's game, ure more than welecome to be there just dont look at me funny when i slag the ref, call the opposition ****e, sing all the hibees are gay & call aberdeen fans sheepshagging bassa's

RANT OVER.

i feel better now lol

Out of interest what stand are you in? If it's the Gorgie you can understand the look, it's recognised as the family stand and she's probably gone there as she doesn't want her kid subjected to swearing.

Anywhere else then she's got to realise that there is going to be swearing at the game

I'm in G luckily there is nobody who is offended by my occasional bouts of tourettes :)

you know what rags i mean! the ones that have more place in northern ireland or ibrox

Oh those ones, I agree, but we do have some fans in N.I though, are you trying to say they are not welcome to the broad church that is the Heart of Midlothian. Surely a bigoted view on life.:)

Guest jambomickey
Oh those ones, I agree, but we do have some fans in N.I though, are you trying to say they are not welcome to the broad church that is the Heart of Midlothian. Surely a bigoted view on life.:)

bigwull please! i know your not that naive mate, they were there with edinburgh lads that i've seen myself at games and you know it and i know it. but hearts fans from northern ireland or hearts fans from anywhere else are welcome

you know what rags i mean! the ones that have more place in northern ireland or ibrox

If you are calling the Red Hand of Ulster a rag, I'd prefer you kept your bigoted rubbish away from Tynecastle please.

Maybe Sellick Park will suit you better.

Guest jambomickey
If you are calling the Red Hand of Ulster a rag, I'd prefer you kept your bigoted rubbish away from Tynecastle please.

Maybe Sellick Park will suit you better.

there rags this weekend have no place in football either! maybe you can explain what place the rag you mention has got at tynecastle?

bigwull please! i know your not that naive mate, they were there with edinburgh lads that i've seen myself at games and you know it and i know it. but hearts fans from northern ireland or hearts fans from anywhere else are welcome

Just playing the devils advocate, personally they could carry any flag they want though it doesn't offend me as long as they are hearts fans, every other teams fans offend me

Mickey.

Wholehearted agreement from me.

These flags have no place in Tynecastle in the 21st century (nor did they have a place in the century before, nor the one before that.)

Guest jambomickey
Just playing the devils advocate, personally they could carry any flag they want though it doesn't offend me as long as they are hearts fans, every other teams fans offend me

like you mate i hate every other team that play hearts but hearts are a family football club and don't deserve to be dragged through the gutter by a minority who are more the ibrox type

with the add ons? and what was the rubbish with the red hand at fester road for?

You see, this is the problem, whereas all I want to do is give a rousing vocal rendition of Hello Hello you get people like yourself dragging other issues into the subject, I never mentioned add ons, you did, I never mentioned anything whatsoever regarding red flags, you did, if you don't want to join in then stay silent and let the rest of us vocally support our team in any way shape or form that we deem fit.

there rags this weekend have no place in football either! maybe you can explain what place the rag you mention has got at tynecastle?

I'm not one for National flags at domestic games, I see the point in Europe though.

Guest jambomickey
You see, this is the problem, whereas all I want to do is give a rousing vocal rendition of Hello Hello you get people like yourself dragging other issues into the subject, I never mentioned add ons, you did, I never mentioned anything whatsoever regarding red flags, you did, if you don't want to join in then stay silent and let the rest of us vocally support our team in any way shape or form that we deem fit.

what's acceptable to you and what's unacceptable? serious question

The thing is, what do you think the chances are that any fans from N.Ireland would bring N.Ireland flags or Union Jacks?

Archived