eradicate offensive chanting

IMA MAROON

George Peat can get to ******, he's nothing but a complete ******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take any more of their pro IRA songs so my fingers will be in my ears rather than over my lips....

I can't take any more of their pro IRA songs

Don't let it get to you. It's just the craic so it is. :rolleyes:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Whats the deal with George Peat? Why do we allow the man that oversaw the demise of a football club have anything to do with our national game? His next constructive idea will be his first. He's even more incompetent than Gordon Smith, if thats possible.

Drylaw Hearts
Whats the deal with George Peat? Why do we allow the man that oversaw the demise of a football club have anything to do with our national game? His next constructive idea will be his first. He's even more incompetent than Gordon Smith, if thats possible.

Tbf......

He is opposed to Nacho Novo getting a cap for Scotland.

The Mighty Thor
No doubt we'll be the first (and probably only) club to be hammered in the clampdown

Guaranteed.

the purveyors of all things loyal (edinburgh branch) will be filling their wee union flag jockeys at the prospect of singing the famine song at the unwashed on Sunday. (it'll be on youtube/bebo pages by Sunday evening)

No doubt Hearts will get punished and the cry will be (no not no surrender) but 'they started it likesy'

Football is dying.

What next. Can't sing about Glasgow slums ? Better not abuse Leith or the surrounds as that may be offensive. Maybe we should stop singing about the huns in case anyone finds that offensive. Of course we can't abuse Tangoman because the word 'fat' is used and that is offensive. Oh and we can't sing the hibees are gay song as that is offensive.

Well you know what Mr Peat ? I find you ****ing offensive and I hope you get hit by 3 buses tonight.

Perfectly within my rights to say so. I just wish all these useless chumps in the various useless Scottish football establishments crawled away under a stone and died. Sooner rather than later.

the purveyors of all things loyal (edinburgh branch) will be filling their wee union flag jockeys at the prospect of singing the famine song at the unwashed on Sunday. (it'll be on youtube/bebo pages by Sunday evening)

Gee, I can't wait.

Not that I don't like winding up those sub-humans but the media witch-hunt that will follow will see the club demonised and torn to shreds yet again.

:sad:

George peat has said that he heard certain sections of the rangers support singing the famine song on saturday,he says it,s still a problem that they have to deal with. can someone tell me what happened to the statement that the sfa were going to clamp down on this sort of stuff i.e first fine, second fine ,points deducted etc (AYE RIGHT)

***** off Peat. Utter fandan.

Steak Pie FC and their minions at the GFA will be desperate for us to get hammered for so much as breathing while they act with impunity and no fear of repercussions both on and off the pitch.

All Sunday will do with the aid of selective hearing and vision when it comes to reffing decisions is help to enforce the mhedia's mindset that sellik = GOOD and Hearts = BAD.

:(

Drylaw Hearts

Oh and btw........

If there is a section of the support that do decide to chant songs that are deemed 'offensive' by the SFA ie The Famine Song - we cannot blame anyone else except those singing these songs if we do happen to get punished.

I think we're safe on the 'Famine Song'. If it's been reported that Rangers sung it against Hamilton, and we sing it against Sellick, the punishment should be equal.

Although, I think this is being built up this week to hammer us for something sung on Sunday. Sellick will get away with it of course.

Oh and btw........

If there is a section of the support that do decide to chant songs that are deemed 'offensive' by the SFA ie The Famine Song - we cannot blame anyone else except those singing these songs if we do happen to get punished.

You being serious ? How about we blame the idiots in our corrupt and pathetic football organisations who have nothing better to do than think up ways of taking anything even remotely 'offensive' from football ?

What you are saying is that when it comes to 'offensive' chants then whatever the SFA says is gospel. :eek:

You sure as hell don't think that way for any other decisions they have to make.

They are a disgrace. Who cares if the Celtic fans are told to go back home to Ireland ? Half of them come from Ireland. The other half wish they came from Ireland. ;)

I advocate a huge chorus of hello hello as was sung so superbly by the travelling fans at the San Giro last weekend, when sung correctly and by all there is no other song like it for getting a cracking atmosphere going at Tynie.

I advocate a huge chorus of hello hello

:bravo:

Seconded. Although let's do the whole song, not just the chorus. :)

Thig Ar Latha

Brilliant. The humble Tattie is about to join the notorious Banana as an iconic symbol of Racism.

You could'nt make it up.

Always wondered why Tic fans always seem to have a chip on their shoulders. :rolleyes:

It's the timing that seems suspect here.

Just before Hearts play Celtic (ie, the Victims) eh. And with us selling tickets direct, it gets smellier.

If it is deliberate, I'm sure they know we'll play right into their hands.

Personally I thinks it's a disgrace what their fans have got away with over the years, and even now. And I don't recall us taking too many measures against their fans at Tynie?

But this might just be one occasion to put club first and not take the bait.

Only takes a few though.

I advocate a huge chorus of hello hello as was sung so superbly by the travelling fans at the San Giro last weekend, when sung correctly and by all there is no other song like it for getting a cracking atmosphere going at Tynie.

The Alsatians will be on you soon. Beware.

:bravo:

Seconded. Although let's do the whole song, not just the chorus. :)

6 pages. :)

Brilliant. The humble Tattie is about to join the notorious Banana as an iconic symbol of Racism.

You could'nt make it up.

Always wondered why Tic fans always seem to have a chip on their shoulders. :rolleyes:

Quality. It is now offensive to sing about potatoes. Let's just ban pies where we are at it. I once found one offensive. It was a cheese pie. :eek:

Im already resigned to us getting hammered by the GFA beaks. We may even get some worldwide headlines a la Popegate. As far as I'm concerned, let the songs be sung, though I get the feeling that it will be a competition between some of our fans and theirs as to who can be the most offended!

As an aside, I've noticed two things sellik fans hate:

1) The British State

2) The thought of living in Ireland

:P

I cant wait for this game, Until Rangers get punished we will be fine with our 'party songs'. Sing it loud and sing it proud

there will be plenty of interested ears listening out for the every vocalisation made by hearts fans on sunday. there will be no shortage of scrutiny paid to what we are up to.

and that my fellow hearts fans is a FACT.

Guest jambomickey
there will be plenty of interested ears listening out for the every vocalisation made by hearts fans on sunday. there will be no shortage of scrutiny paid to what we are up to.

and that my fellow hearts fans is a FACT.

yes and the decent hearts supporters who don't want our club associated with sectarian hatred or irish politics wll be disgusted with the minority within our support who are more like mini rangers supporters

yes and the decent hearts supporters who don't want our club associated with sectarian hatred or irish politics wll be disgusted with the minority within our support who are more like mini rangers supporters

Maybe I just hate all weegies and hobos, ever thought of that

yes they will. hearts fans (regardless of views) will be doing the club no favours by playing into the hands of certain people who can't wait to stomp on us.

for goodness sake, don't make it easy for them.

Decent Hearts supporters wouldn't give a feck what other people think and rousingly sing Hello Hello this coming Sunday, as I stated earlier it was sung by all and sundry down in Hoboland last week to great effect, it made you wonder what all the fuss was about.

Guest jambomickey
Maybe I just hate all weegies and hobos, ever thought of that

so do i but that doesn't mean i'm going to drag heart of midlothian down by getting involved in sectarian hatred or rubbsh to do with religious nonsense

Guest jambomickey
Decent Hearts supporters wouldn't give a feck what other people think and rousingly sing Hello Hello this coming Sunday, as I stated earlier it was sung by all and sundry down in Hoboland last week to great effect, it made you wonder what all the fuss was about.

with the add ons? and what was the rubbish with the red hand at fester road for?

so do i but that doesn't mean i'm going to drag heart of midlothian down by getting involved in sectarian hatred or rubbsh to do with religious nonsense

Anything that antagonises the opposition is ok by me, thats what makes an intimidating atmosphere, since the PC pogrum Tynie has became a shadow of its former self.

Will flags also be banned?

I certainly find the flying of certain flags rather offensive.

Guest jambomickey
Anything that antagonises the opposition is ok by me, thats what makes an intimidating atmosphere, since the PC pogrum Tynie has became a shadow of its former self.

it's football and hearts are neither a sectarian club nor got anything to do with northern irish politics

Guest jambomickey
Will flags also be banned?

I certainly find the flying of certain flags rather offensive.

flag debates not allowed mate

Sad to say that it WILL be Hearts that get the first pumping. Won't be sad to see a few of our mini-huns banned for life though :cool:.

If you want to get away with your trumpetry lads, you better start riding your crotch rockets through to the hunnery.

it's football and hearts are neither a sectarian club nor got anything to do with northern irish politics

Neither have I, you seem to be the one politicising this argument.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm just curious, amongst all the songs the gruesomes have sung over the years, why this one has been singled out? Songs commemorating murders and bombs never caused this kind of reaction.

Guest jambomickey
Neither have I, you seem to be the one politicising this argument.

far from it! have you been to games this season and heard and seen the things by some within our support? honest question

far from it! have you been to games this season and heard and seen the things by some within our support? honest question

Yes aimed at the opposition its football for gods sake,its supposed to be passionate, hurrah for hearts sometimes doesn't just cut it. May I ask why are you so offended?

Toxteth O'Grady
I'm just curious, amongst all the songs the gruesomes have sung over the years, why this one has been singled out? Songs commemorating murders and bombs never caused this kind of reaction.

Correct but a fungal disease of Potatoes causes outrage apparently

Phytophtora_infestans-effects.jpg

Guest jambomickey
Yes aimed at the opposition its football for gods sake,its supposed to be passionate, hurrah for hearts sometimes doesn't just cut it. May I ask why are you so offended?

what's that got to do with football and hearts in particular? what has them rags on show at easter road got to do with hearts and plz be honest

what's that got to do with football and hearts in particular? what has them rags on show at easter road got to do with hearts and plz be honest

what rags are you on about?

Guest juvehearts
Football is dying.

What next. Can't sing about Glasgow slums ? Better not abuse Leith or the surrounds as that may be offensive. Maybe we should stop singing about the huns in case anyone finds that offensive. Of course we can't abuse Tangoman because the word 'fat' is used and that is offensive. Oh and we can't sing the hibees are gay song as that is offensive.

Well you know what Mr Peat ? I find you ****ing offensive and I hope you get hit by 3 buses tonight.

Perfectly within my rights to say so. I just wish all these useless chumps in the various useless Scottish football establishments crawled away under a stone and died. Sooner rather than later.

Right ON M8

my mentaility at a football game is this.

IF EAISLY OFFENDED THEN STAY AWAY.

GO & WATCH RUGBY, 30 guys high on steroid's stamping on each other to throwthemself's between sticks, sounds more your cup of tea.

i love it when i get the evil glair for clling the linesman/ref a fat corrupt bassa's of the lassie & her wee laddie infront of me when i go to tyne.

ffs hen go to the st ja,escentre & get ur boy a cookie, its a man's game, ure more than welecome to be there just dont look at me funny when i slag the ref, call the opposition ****e, sing all the hibees are gay & call aberdeen fans sheepshagging bassa's

RANT OVER.

i feel better now lol

Guest jambomickey
what rags are you on about?

you know what rags i mean! the ones that have more place in northern ireland or ibrox

Archived