ZANDER DIAMOND.

ellsbells

This man is an absolute disgrace. A " fellow professional" should never be seen waving his hand in the air to try and get another player booked. His reaction to us being given the penalty was appalling at first - squaring up to Bruno - however, Mr Diamond was clearly not happy/relieved enough at the decision being reversed. He then proceeded to wave his hand infront of the ref and the linesman to try and get Mikey Stewart booked.

Yes Mikey played for it, but who wouldn't? This was not a blatant "DIVE" and had it been Nakamura, Boyd or one of the western lot then the decision would never have been reversed - penalty, no questions asked.

It is fair for SPL supporters to say players should stay on their feet, and yes some of our players have been severe culprits of going down easily in the past (Audrey and Miko being carded for simulation), but surely scoundrels like Diamond should be shown a card themselves for such acts?

Its absolutely embarassing to watch some of the standards against us week in week out. I am not a conspiracy theorist, just fed up of all this nonsense coming from the west.

First we have a penalty reversed (if the ref is meant to have full confidence in his own decision to make it first time, why then consult the clown on the sideline?)

Csaba to be ARRESTED?!

I'm saying no more.

RANT OVER.

Nade also gestured to the referee arlier in the game suggesting that one of their players took a dive..... thats essentially asking for the same punishment.

Its not nice to see - but its not something i'd be overly critical of either to be honest. Part of the game.

He is one ugly mofo though.

I dont think zander has any redeeming features, quite an ugly human being without even mentioning his stunning looks.:eek:

What annoyed me more was his theatrical Swan Lake dive in his own box in the second half when he wasn't even touched.

Seymour M Hersh

Him and Langfield were bleating madly when Con-Roy gave/ungave the pen. I often think that goalkeepers get away with murder in these situations with all the finger pointing and screaming and shouting right up nose to nose with the player fouled. How much of this is to deflect from their own rashness and guilt I wonder? It's about time goalkeepers were taken to task by referees over these antics.

Thig Ar Latha
This man is an absolute disgrace. A " fellow professional" should never be seen waving his hand in the air to try and get another player booked. His reaction to us being given the penalty was appalling at first - squaring up to Bruno - however, Mr Diamond was clearly not happy/relieved enough at the decision being reversed. He then proceeded to wave his hand infront of the ref and the linesman to try and get Mikey Stewart booked.

Yes Mikey played for it, but who wouldn't? This was not a blatant "DIVE" and had it been Nakamura, Boyd or one of the western lot then the decision would never have been reversed - penalty, no questions asked.

It is fair for SPL supporters to say players should stay on their feet, and yes some of our players have been severe culprits of going down easily in the past (Audrey and Miko being carded for simulation), but surely scoundrels like Diamond should be shown a card themselves for such acts?

Its absolutely embarassing to watch some of the standards against us week in week out. I am not a conspiracy theorist, just fed up of all this nonsense coming from the west.

First we have a penalty reversed (if the ref is meant to have full confidence in his own decision to make it first time, why then consult the clown on the sideline?)

Csaba to be ARRESTED?!

I'm saying no more.

RANT OVER.

Diamond has a history of doing this.

Diamond did the same against us at Pitoddrie last season. He went flying in for a sliding tackle and took Miko out of the play. Result, Miko booked and no penalty after he accused Miko of diving. Having seen the replay as well as seeing it live, it was a definate penalty.

Diamond is a bigger cheat than any diver. Fact.

What annoyed me more was his theatrical Swan Lake dive in his own box in the second half when he wasn't even touched.

100% correct Fraggle.

You shouldn't go around accusing people of diving when you have been a bit theatrical yourself only a few minutes before.

Plus if I had a face like Alan Carr's uglier big brother, i'd be trying to keep myself out of the limelight.

He's a weegie wannabe. Apparently used to stroll about Aberdeen city centre in his Sellick top when he first broke into the first team.

I think that sums him up. Not a brain cell to be had.

I thought his waist high scissor challenge on Stewart after the penalty fiasco was worse and meritted a booking. Stewart couldn't believe that the GFA wage thief didn't give the free kick.

He is always up to no good and off the ball niggles and incidents. I'd love to see somebody absolutely smash him clean and fair but so hard he is left in a heap. If not then I hope his next turds a hedgehog.

winston churchill
Zander Diamond is the ugliest bugger in the whole SPL...

...enough said.

;)

along with his twin brother charlie adam.

along with his twin brother charlie adam.

Riordan must be the third brother from the SPL Deliverance squad then...

think some need to go and lie down in a dark room for a while and contemplate. is it any bloody wonder zander wanted and motioned for a "fellow football professional" who CHEATED. double standards of the highest order, dive = acceptable. being incensed by cheating git= disgrace. now now.

The_Supreme_Being

Had the penalty been given(and it was a dive -you've even admitted he played for it) then Langfield would at the very least had a yellow card, so why shouldn't his team mate be saying "right, he's tried to win a penalty and get our player booked - if you're admitting its not a penalty then book him."

Its anything surely any of us would do if we were playing football and someone was trying to win the game in the last 5 minutes in the same way.

Seymour M Hersh
think some need to go and lie down in a dark room for a while and contemplate. is it any bloody wonder zander wanted and motioned for a "fellow football professional" who CHEATED. double standards of the highest order, dive = acceptable. being incensed by cheating git= disgrace. now now.

Surely your user name should be codhead no?

Csaba to be ARRESTED?!

I'm saying no more.

RANT OVER.

The man is a **** bag , he should learn that what goes around, comes around & he `ll definitely get his come uppance.he is just a dirty feckin cheatin swine at the best of times, clogs the player more than he plays the ball.

he's a half-wit, a village idiot.

Whoa steady on tiger, if you continue to post information like that you`ll have every village apppealling to get their idiot back , whenever they go on a day trip.:4_1_72: :4_1_72:

Diamond's an interesting looking character, isn't he?

He looks out of place on a football pitch. In fact, he'd look out of place anywhere other than lying on the back of a pickup truck in the American deep south, wearing a pair of dungarees and a straw hat with a bit of straw in his mouth, occasionally firing a shotgun into the air and shouting "Yeeeee hawwwwwwwwww".

What a mature lot you are eh. Lets ignore the original point that Diamond wanted someone who cheated to be yellow carded by calling him names cause he isn't too pretty.

I'm sure you're all blessed with good looks though.

What a mature lot you are eh. Lets ignore the original point that Diamond wanted someone who cheated to be yellow carded by calling him names cause he isn't too pretty.

I'm sure you're all blessed with good looks though.

Aside from the ugly comments... The boy was raging saying stewart dived... Yet he does the same thing beofre that at the other end. Hardly nice to see.

Admitiodly he's not the only one in the league, Hearts players have done this in the past, like players from every team. Its not a nice trait to have and these people have to be taken to task over there actions.

Sy

What a mature lot you are eh. Lets ignore the original point that Diamond wanted someone who cheated to be yellow carded.

Trying to get the referee to book an opponent booked is a bookable offense itself.

The point of this thread is that Diamond Cheated.

I'm not sure if football forums are a good place for you to be, kiddo.

Edit : Topcat, what you may be forgetting here is that diving is officially The Worst Form Of Cheating Ever (capitalised just to prove how official this is).

Other forms of cheating, such as breaking the legs of other players (it's a contact sport, after all) and match fixing pale into insignificance. STEWART IS THE WORST HUMAN BEING EVER, LET'S GET HIM.

Archived