how rubbish are sentanta!

Civil Jambo

What was really crap about setanta on saturday was the cameras being absolutely soaked and at a lot of times you couldn't ven see a player, much less follow the game as they were so wet.

No attempt to clear the lens made whatsoever.

Utterly amateurish.

I'm cancelling my subscription as they can't even admit when I've paid them in the first place and cut me off for 5 days!! erseholes.

They are indeed absolute rubbish...... Doughface Dela*unt struggling to read an autocue written by the GFA....inane predictable punditry by the same old faces.... I can't help imagining that off-camera, just out odf the studio lights, they are surrounded by a cordon of Ipox and Darkheid stewards, in turn separated only by Gordon Smith straining to restrain a slavering George Peat on a leash.

I don't know why I even watch it.

The BBC's Sportscene isn't much better. Same highlights footage as Setanta which never shows half of the pertinent incidents/chances in any game unless it's the OF :mad:

I pay ?12.99 a month for the complete Setanta package. Never watch the premium channels (just for the Hearts games), but the other stuff is quality (Liverpool TV, Real Madrid TV, Arsenal TV, ESPN Classic). I spend most of my unemployed days just sitting watching old classic matches from the 70s and 80s.

I pay ?12.99 a month for the complete Setanta package. Never watch the premium channels (just for the Hearts games), but the other stuff is quality (Liverpool TV, Real Madrid TV, Arsenal TV, ESPN Classic). I spend most of my unemployed days just sitting watching old classic matches from the 70s and 80s.

it is pi$$ but they have alot of boxing now as well and thats the only reasn i have not chucked it since i watch all the football in the pub anyway

Archived