474484808.JPG

Table:

1. Celtic - 16

2. Rangers - 14

3. Hearts - 13

4. Motherwell - 13

5. Hibernian - 11

6. Dundee Utd - 10

:compute::compute::compute::compute::compute::Bazooka::Bazooka::Bazooka::Bazooka:

play hibs tomorrow away. Does anyone know where that will be played? Is it Easter Road or do they play somewhere else?

2 pm, Aldmotvale Stadium

474484808.JPG

Table:

1. Celtic - 16

2. Rangers - 14

3. Hearts - 13

4. Motherwell - 13

5. Hibernian - 11

6. Dundee Utd - 10

:compute::compute::compute::compute::compute::Bazooka::Bazooka::Bazooka::Bazooka:

Thank you in advance for any pic!

Thank you in advance for any pic!

Don't have a camera but tomorrow will be my return to action on the match report. Will give you a full run down on Branny's performance.

To anybody else who reads the report, apologies in advance on any pink elephants sneaking into the match detail... still getting my head straight after the last five months, I'm sure you understand.

jamboinglasgow
Don't have a camera but tomorrow will be my return to action on the match report. Will give you a full run down on Branny's performance.

To anybody else who reads the report, apologies in advance on any pink elephants sneaking into the match detail... still getting my head straight after the last five months, I'm sure you understand.

Good to hear you are doing match reports again. Always enjoyed reading them. Are you also doing the U19 reports again?

Relax, man! Relax...

Good to hear you are doing match reports again. Always enjoyed reading them. Are you also doing the U19 reports again?

It certainly looks more than likely I'll be covering this weekends home clash with Aberdeen u-19.

i dont normally go to reserve games due to work but this is just round the corner from me i dont know nything such as stand or anything

jamboinglasgow
The apprentice and I will be making the trip from Stirling. FTH.

you will be going to the wrong place, it is in Livingstone.

you will be going to the wrong place, it is in Livingstone.

but hes coming from strling not going to strling

The apprentice and I will be making the trip from Stirling. FTH.

you plumbers have an easy life?!:eek:

Archived