We would p*ss third with Velicka.

scott_jambo

Any decent forward would do. Ridiculous that he isn't getting a game there but I guess he isn't bothered so long as he collects his wage.

Any decent forward would do. Ridiculous that he isn't getting a game there but I guess he isn't bothered so long as he collects his wage.

Velicka is supposedly injured at the moment unless of course he has 'Murray flu' ;)

Totally disagree.

We had Velicka last year, with largely the same squad and were nowhere near third.

We need a goalscoring striker (Velicka would do) a right back and a centre half before that can be even considered.

I think even with a striker the likes of John Sutton would do a job for us and be better than what we have got.

Would cost next to nowt to sign him as well.

I think even with a striker the likes of John Sutton would do a job for us and be better than what we have got.

Would cost next to nowt to sign him as well.

There are about half a dozen in the SPL outside the Old Firm that would do a job for us. This surely has to be a priority for the January window along with a half decent centre back to partner Berra. I won't hold my breath though, we will no doubt be treated to another parade of mediocre midfielders.

The Real Maroonblood
There are about half a dozen in the SPL outside the Old Firm that would do a job for us. This surely has to be a priority for the January window along with a half decent centre back to partner Berra. I won't hod my breath though we will no doubt be treated to another parade of mediocre midfielders.

Even McSweegan who is with Clyde and he is only 38 years old.

The Old Tolbooth
Totally disagree.

We had Velicka last year, with largely the same squad and were nowhere near third.

We need a goalscoring striker (Velicka would do) a right back and a centre half before that can be even considered.

I think we have someone to lead us better off the pitch now though mate, it would be interesting to see what would happen if we actually did have a goal scorer.

Captain Scarlett

what about wee fordie or busby even willie gibson would all have had better efforts recently than the so called strikers we employ now:107years::107years::107years:

Archived