Whos the biggest idiot you have ever met?

RoyCropper

As the title says, but i reckon majority of peoples will be folk from work.

The reason i ask is i just got a phonecall from the biggest tool that i know, the office ***** who feels the need to have a loud phonecall every 2 minutes about just random ****, for example what his bird had for tea last night. He is the kinda guy that thinks missing an episode of Hollyoaks is some kind of diaster. However he just called me asking me to cover his on-call rota as his dog has ran away from home! Likely story, he was told exactly where to go.

So now i have got that off my chest, whos the biggest fud you know?

The reason i ask is i just got a phonecall from the biggest tool that i know, the office ***** who feels the need to have a loud phonecall every 2 minutes about just random ****, for example what his bird had for tea last night. He is the kinda guy that thinks missing an episode of Hollyoaks is some kind of diaster. However he just called me asking me to cover his on-call rota as his dog has ran away from home! Likely story, he was told exactly where to go.

Incidentally, what did she have for tea?

You're spot on mate, almost all of the most ****ish folk I've met in my short yet colourful life are/were at work. Offices are an absolute nightmare of arrogant t1ts

Incidentally, what did she have for tea?

Steak with peppercorn sauce although she hasnt too happy because he didnt peel the potatoes in time for her coming home from work so she had to wait. :77_77:

What a nightmare he is, another day with him tomorrow :mad:

chester copperpot
I've met Alex Salmond several times, and I think he fits the bill. Better off like Iceland? Aye right.

Never met him, but saw him up dunfermline high street.

FUD.

I cannae stand him.

Doctor FinnBarr

Biggest fud I've ever met is a good mate from Gorebridge, Johnny Pollock take a bow! Great guy but it took him years to realise that he was actually the club "buffoon" in the bike club which we're members.

:P

Steak with peppercorn sauce although she hasnt too happy because he didnt peel the potatoes in time for her coming home from work so she had to wait. :77_77:

What a nightmare he is, another day with him tomorrow :mad:

How were the potatoes done?

;)

My previous next door neighbour was a tool of the highest order. Complete and utter fud.

Tried to be liked so much - but tried too hard - got on everyone in the streets tits. Politeness got you nowhere with him, subtle hints were wasted on him, other neighbours literally dived for cover when they saw him coming.

After the inevitable fall out, amongst other things, he complained that I cut the grass too short short followed by trying to drive me off the road. That was an irritation but I do still have a cracking video of him losing the plot after I'd blown him a kiss.

Patrick Bateman

I once lived with a Dundee United fan who insisted that Dundee United were a bigger and more successful club than HMFC. He also rated Good Charlotte and Busted. And slept with a BB handgun under his pillow "for protection"

And the best part? He's not the strangest or stupidest person I've lived with. That award goes to my first year roommate from Northern Ireland. He offered me his "It's great to be saved" book within moments of meeting and things slipped from there. I tried my best to get along with him, but when he said things like "Shinty is like hockey for girls" (he naturally played Hockey) or my personal favourite "The BBC was responsible for Bloody Sunday" - My response? I played a few "folk tunes" to him whenever he came into the room. Things turned slightly nasty when he made the mistake of telling people I was an alcoholic and would always return to my room drunk (which I had done once, on a friday). So I told a few choice people that I suspected him to be... a little pervert and his repuation as "that slightly obsessive, creepy irishman" descended into something far darker. He eventually managed to move out of hall because he told the accomodation services that "Living with me was killing him". Last I heard he was stalking 2 girls I knew through a friend. Seriously Shallow Grave kinda stuff and I had to sleep yards from the guy.

Jamie_the_Jambo

I think the most idiotic person Ive ever met is myself. Not that Ive ever met myself but you know what I mean.

Howerver, if you ever met me Im sure you'd like me. Im okay.

Jamie

Therapy?

heartgarfunkel

Have met loads, myself included of course. Terry ****wits over the years include a lawyer who ****es on people and jumps out of windows when bevvied and staying in unfamiliar surroundings, and a mate who used to set himself on fire as a party piece.

One of my flat mates in Ibiza (I had **** loads, 5 flats in 4 months) was a welsh girl who, despite the fact she would get it, thought that Portugal was the capital of Spain and once asked me if John Lennon was in Blur.

chester copperpot
One of my flat mates in Ibiza (I had **** loads, 5 flats in 4 months) was a welsh girl who, despite the fact she would get it, thought that Portugal was the capital of Spain and once asked me if John Lennon was in Blur.

Was going to ignore, but I just cant, :rofl:

Jack McConnel

met him at the U2 concert a couple of years back whilst he was enjoying a freebie, as it was the VIP area he was only with a couple of junior civil servants.

decided to ask him during a conversation if he really believed that there was no place for religion in football, he said in this modern age there was no place for it, so I replied why the **** did you say nothing about the attempted minutes silence at the semi final for the pope when he was a religious leader, he looked speachless so i just finished the conversation with the word, ****.

That guy was and is the biggest **** i have ever met.

I would like to point out that most in the area i was in were Celtic fans who agreed with my comments although they still hate us for the reaction to the attempted silence.

Commander Harris

I can't say. he/she/it hasn't posted on this thread yet! :D

(I'm joshing of course)

a few in my local, total bawbags who have opinions on everything and everyone, but as soon as you start shooting holes into their arguments go away in a sulk

Dutch ****** from my last job. Front office manager, "decided" i was underperforming and not "takeing ownership" of "accepted tasks" within

my "capabilities". After a few of these pep talks,told him i couldnt work

with him and handed in my notice,right there and then. Had to work a

months notice as id been there so long. Had a better job lined up for

when i finished, tosser asked me into his office 2 days before i was due

to leave and asked me to consider staying on as the 2 guys they had

interviewed hadnt been suitable? Hypocritical *******! Guess the reply.

Red cords

(only a lurker / seldom poster will know)

RED.

CORDS.

MAN.

IS.

A.

C*CK!!!

I've met Alex Salmond several times, and I think he fits the bill. Better off like Iceland? Aye right.

A friend of mine met him whilst tripping on acid - said it was the most surreal experience ever! Personally I would have slapped his forehead! :)

Some of the biggest fuds I have ever met are people that work in large offices who have been there since they were 16 and think they are the dugs baws, when really they have been doing the same job for the past 20 years and the most exciting thing in their life is 'dress down Friday'

This is a rant that I wrote when I was temping in a large office in Edinburgh:

Remember when you were at school and you absolutely dreaded working in a mainly grey office full of grey people with a grey outlook on life (maybe that is what you dreamt of at school...) well I have ended up doing exactly what I dreaded for all those years. Every minute of it is like catching ones doodle in ones fly. I am not looking to insult anyone here, but if I do, I am sorry. I have ended up in this position through necessity after leaving my lovely job at The Skinny for personal financial reasons ( I am heading to Oz in July and need to take some serious mulla) I decided to join up with an agency that could offer me some well paid work. One week later and I am sent to work in the pensions department of a ****ing huge company with a ****ing huge office. Thus began the slow degeneration of my brain. On my first day I was told off by a perma tanned gym jockey for sending a text message whilst at my 'work station' and then 30 minutes later for saying the word '****' under my breath as I realised that I had made a mistake with some poor *******s pension. Maybe it is the fact that since I left uni I have worked in pretty laid back environments, but the feeling of being watched all the time really gets to me. And what is with the ****ing massive obesity count in these places? I am fattist and not afraid to admit that, not in a horrible way but when I see people that are verging on gargantuan sitting at their desk stuffing their faces with mars bars washed down by diet Coke (see the irony?) it really winds me up. It really took the biscuit on the third day when I was asked if I had used email before and if not I could go on a training course. Are you ****ing kidding me?!? After much mumping and moaning in my first couple of days, I decided that I would have to just knuckle down and get on with it, after all this is a means to an end before I head of into the sunset and travel. This attitude died on its arse as things got worse, one afternoon new coffee vending machines were delivered, this was like the re-birth of Christ to the cogs of the pension department, it was met with such joy that I thought the bosses above had given everyone a massive bonus. But no it was merely the fact that these new machines not only offered coffee and tea, but sparkling water!!! Holy **** is life really that dull? Sparkling water, as in water with gas in? No ****ing way. And guess what everybody? It is free!!! Every day somebody will ask we why I look so miserable, I explain that I am only there as a means to an end and that I am heading of to Australia etc, each and every person responds with 'what's wrong with Scotland*, why would you want to go so far away?' Now at this point my brain wants me to burst in to a tirade 'to get away from you and the smell of gravy emanating from every friggin pour of your suit wrapped body you fat ****' but instead I just sigh and go back to processing peoples pensions. Now these companies give a lot of hard working people very good careers and that must not be overlooked, but I cannot help but feel that George Orwell is turning in his grave at the way that people can be treated in these super secure offices. I am literally a number (TE89271), I am told when I can eat, and was asked on Friday why I was so long in the toilet as I had been away for seven minutes. Exactly how I am supposed to respond to such a query? Well I'm sorry Mr Manager, but I was passing stools of a massive proportion and do apologise that this took me seven minutes. I don't think so. There are some sick *******s who stuff the toilets with hand towels until the are completely blocked and some poor maintenance man has to go and unblock them. Why, why, why? You are not allowed to use your mobile in any other area of the building other than the canteen. Now I could write a whole separate rant with regards to the canteen but I won't bore you. So I cannot communicate with anybody outside of this power sucking building unless I go and stand in the canteen and conduct conversations whilst every little office weasel listening? Surely they could get computers and robots to do all of this... I must say I don't know where I am heading with this rant against the corporate world and I think I will draw it to a close now.

Pretty much sums it up for me!

Some of the biggest fuds I have ever met are people that work in large offices who have been there since they were 16 and think they are the dugs baws, when really they have been doing the same job for the past 20 years and the most exciting thing in their life is 'dress down Friday'

This is a rant that I wrote when I was temping in a large office in Edinburgh:

Remember when you were at school and you absolutely dreaded working in a mainly grey office full of grey people with a grey outlook on life (maybe that is what you dreamt of at school...) well I have ended up doing exactly what I dreaded for all those years. Every minute of it is like catching ones doodle in ones fly. I am not looking to insult anyone here, but if I do, I am sorry. I have ended up in this position through necessity after leaving my lovely job at The Skinny for personal financial reasons ( I am heading to Oz in July and need to take some serious mulla) I decided to join up with an agency that could offer me some well paid work. One week later and I am sent to work in the pensions department of a ****ing huge company with a ****ing huge office. Thus began the slow degeneration of my brain. On my first day I was told off by a perma tanned gym jockey for sending a text message whilst at my 'work station' and then 30 minutes later for saying the word '****' under my breath as I realised that I had made a mistake with some poor *******s pension. Maybe it is the fact that since I left uni I have worked in pretty laid back environments, but the feeling of being watched all the time really gets to me. And what is with the ****ing massive obesity count in these places? I am fattist and not afraid to admit that, not in a horrible way but when I see people that are verging on gargantuan sitting at their desk stuffing their faces with mars bars washed down by diet Coke (see the irony?) it really winds me up. It really took the biscuit on the third day when I was asked if I had used email before and if not I could go on a training course. Are you ****ing kidding me?!? After much mumping and moaning in my first couple of days, I decided that I would have to just knuckle down and get on with it, after all this is a means to an end before I head of into the sunset and travel. This attitude died on its arse as things got worse, one afternoon new coffee vending machines were delivered, this was like the re-birth of Christ to the cogs of the pension department, it was met with such joy that I thought the bosses above had given everyone a massive bonus. But no it was merely the fact that these new machines not only offered coffee and tea, but sparkling water!!! Holy **** is life really that dull? Sparkling water, as in water with gas in? No ****ing way. And guess what everybody? It is free!!! Every day somebody will ask we why I look so miserable, I explain that I am only there as a means to an end and that I am heading of to Australia etc, each and every person responds with 'what's wrong with Scotland*, why would you want to go so far away?' Now at this point my brain wants me to burst in to a tirade 'to get away from you and the smell of gravy emanating from every friggin pour of your suit wrapped body you fat ****' but instead I just sigh and go back to processing peoples pensions. Now these companies give a lot of hard working people very good careers and that must not be overlooked, but I cannot help but feel that George Orwell is turning in his grave at the way that people can be treated in these super secure offices. I am literally a number (TE89271), I am told when I can eat, and was asked on Friday why I was so long in the toilet as I had been away for seven minutes. Exactly how I am supposed to respond to such a query? Well I'm sorry Mr Manager, but I was passing stools of a massive proportion and do apologise that this took me seven minutes. I don't think so. There are some sick *******s who stuff the toilets with hand towels until the are completely blocked and some poor maintenance man has to go and unblock them. Why, why, why? You are not allowed to use your mobile in any other area of the building other than the canteen. Now I could write a whole separate rant with regards to the canteen but I won't bore you. So I cannot communicate with anybody outside of this power sucking building unless I go and stand in the canteen and conduct conversations whilst every little office weasel listening? Surely they could get computers and robots to do all of this... I must say I don't know where I am heading with this rant against the corporate world and I think I will draw it to a close now.

Pretty much sums it up for me!

Did you work in Standard Life by any chance? Sounds a bit familiar to some of the ***** I used to work beside as well...

Did you work in Standard Life by any chance? Sounds a bit familiar to some of the ***** I used to work beside as well...

Yes I did! And the worst of it is, I got this ****ed off with all in the space of 6 weeks! I was meant to be there for 3 months but just could not take it anymore.

Yes I did! And the worst of it is, I got this ****ed off with all in the space of 6 weeks! I was meant to be there for 3 months but just could not take it anymore.

Lol! I worked there for 6 years in the pensions department - was completely soul destroying at times, only good thing was the office totty and the fact that Standard Life womenfolk are "loose" to say the least! (or at least they were back when I worked there)

Some of the people, middle management especially were complete arseholes in need of a slap.

Christ I didn't even have any totty to look at they were all mainly fat as ****. And to top it all off they would all bring in cakes, crisps on a friday and gorge on it all. Washed down by Diet Coke. It's not a ****ing magic potion!

alwaysthereinspirit

Biggest fud I know is a guy at work. Called him this morning about covering for me as my dog had done a runner. Told me in no uncertain terms were I could go. Fud.:P

Biggest fud of a person I have ever met was in a pub in toronto. Was there getting merry with my mate, when we heard another Scottish accent a bit further down the bar. Thinking that was enough to spark up a conversation, we started chatting to this guy...what a mistake.

Think classic celtic supporting weegie. Once he knew we were hearts fans he just went off on a rant, saying he was a celtic shareholder blah blah. Talked a lot of crap, then started laying into an american guy beside us for being a republican (they guy was a top bloke though).

Anyway...that guy is the top bellend i've met as of yet!

Lol! I worked there for 6 years in the pensions department - was completely soul destroying at times, only good thing was the office totty and the fact that Standard Life womenfolk are "loose" to say the least! (or at least they were back when I worked there)

Some of the people, middle management especially were complete arseholes in need of a slap.

I think it was Irvine Welsh who said you cannot call yourself an Edinburgh man unless you've rattled at least one burd who's worked at Standard Life.

FWIW the biggest idiot i've ever met was a partner in a major legal firm when i was an office junior. He used to send me out for his lunch (Coronation Chicken on a brown baguette, no butter) and also his cigarettes (20 Marlboro Red) which due to the fact i looked about 12 when i was 17 meant i had to take my passport to work. He would get very aggresive if you were ever doing anything for him, and if there were ever too many people in his room at the one time would shout out "Piccadilly Circus" before bursting into tears. The last time i ever saw him was when he fell out his wheelchair trying to mount the 2 stairs at the front door. It did cross my mind that even despite the fact i hated the old b***ard i should probably help him. Before i could give it any more thought, and to my major astonishment, he actually got up and walked away. Turns out he never needed the wheelchair at all.

Some boy who sat near me for 6 weeks at Standard life.

He was a right ersehole, always looked miserable and going on about some fantastical trip to Oz that he probably never went on.

He didn't even get excited when the new vending machines arrived - and that was a special day.

Anyway I am off to Spar to get another can of Diet Coke.

Some boy who sat near me for 6 weeks at Standard life.

He was a right ersehole, always looked miserable and going on about some fantastical trip to Oz that he probably never went on.

He didn't even get excited when the new vending machines arrived - and that was a special day.

Anyway I am off to Spar to get another can of Diet Coke.

Touche.

Met alot of idiots but Robbie Keanes a pure idiot, met him a couple of times at games, blanks all the fans if they want programs signed or photos.

Some role model to fans.

At the time he played for Tottenham, overated anyway.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Met alot of idiots but Robbie Keanes a pure idiot, met him a couple of times at games, blanks all the fans if they want programs signed or photos.

Some role model to fans.

At the time he played for Tottenham, overated anyway.

Arsenal fan in slagging of former Spurs player shocker :eek:

Pure mental :P

Christ I didn't even have any totty to look at they were all mainly fat as ****. And to top it all off they would all bring in cakes, crisps on a friday and gorge on it all. Washed down by Diet Coke. It's not a ****ing magic potion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pishing myself at that one, it's exactly what I was thinking about when you mentioned it in your rant. Below is mine and I'll keep it as generic but as close to the truth as possible as I can :D

As for the biggest fud I've ever had the misfortune to work with would be one of the managers of a clothes shop I used to work in while I was going through Uni. This person would allow people off on their holidays then change the rotas so that they weren't actually off then b*llock them when they came back in from their day off. They were married and paraded their husband around the store, yet as soon as he was gone would go back to fawning over the lad in the stock room. Words cannot describe how much I detested this person. This was the sort of person whole would humiliate new starters on the floor in front of customers because they'd done something incorrectly after not being trained properly in the first place. This person who forced my brother out of his first job by being a complete bitch to him for no reason whatsoever aside from the fact he was my brother. To say we didn't get on was an understatement though. Some people just have a mutual dislike as soon as they meet and this was my one.

On the upside this person showed me how to never act towards any person who is learning from you so I suppose I got something useful out of it.

As for the Diet Coke thing, I prefer the taste of it to normal Coke, hence why I drink it, I also know it's not a magic potion ;).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

An old boss of mine claimed she was a "White witch" and demanded from her boss that she could have "All Hallow's Eve" (Haloween) off as a "religious holiday".

She also claimed to be psychic. One day I was randomly singing the tune from Only Fools and Horses and she asked me "Did you used to watch that with your grandad before he died?" I replied that neither of my Grandads are dead and she said "Oh it's just that I'm psychic and when you sang that tune I got the image of an old man, with a bald head and a white bushy beard". It was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Say What Again
"Did you used to watch that with your grandad before he died?" I replied that neither of my Grandads are dead and she said "Oh it's just that I'm psychic and when you sang that tune I got the image of an old man, with a bald head and a white bushy beard". It was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

Ha ha ha

An old boss of mine claimed she was a "White witch" and demanded from her boss that she could have "All Hallow's Eve" (Haloween) off as a "religious holiday".

She also claimed to be psychic. One day I was randomly singing the tune from Only Fools and Horses and she asked me "Did you used to watch that with your grandad before he died?" I replied that neither of my Grandads are dead and she said "Oh it's just that I'm psychic and when you sang that tune I got the image of an old man, with a bald head and a white bushy beard". It was all I could do not to laugh in her face.

I'd have walked over to her desk and nutted her mate.

She sounds like a total radge.

What a tool she must have sounded - that Was Uncle Albert

char_uncle.gif

Arsenal fan in slagging of former Spurs player shocker :eek:

Pure mental :P

Its not that hes an ex Tottenham player.

Just hes a w***er when I met him.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
What a tool she must have sounded - that Was Uncle Albert

char_uncle.gif

That's why I was struggling to keep a straight face! She's trying to tell me she's having "visions" of my dead grandad when actually it's a character in the show! :rofl:

Archived