Toffees v mun u *cum

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick
Should have stayed up here,mate.Beautiful day for football!Great referee and bountiful supply of pies in the Wheatfield.

:rolleyes:

haha,managed a couple o pints in the ground:p

haha,managed a couple o pints in the ground:p

I had a couple of pints as well....of water ****ing doon from the roof of the stand.I take it the toffees were none too pleased with Rooney's badge kissing?

I had a couple of pints as well....of water ****ing doon from the roof of the stand.I take it the toffees were none too pleased with Rooney's badge kissing?

i never seen it but i can guess he done it to wind the toffees.with a tattoo like his you would hope the baldy **** could learn

eddie fenwick

didnt go down to well

magic day,everton were magic in the 2nd,also seen the so called red army(pah)ronaldo cheating wee scroat

That will be Evertons season then a draw with the mighty reds

chester copperpot
just watched extented highlights. Fletcher looked like he had a class game, he was everywhere.

I had a 10 team accumulator yesterday. I swore to myself I wouldn't have it on Kb, but I've decided to give you a laugh.

Had 10 teams yesterday, Man U were the only one that didn't win for me, costing me ?2200. As a Liverpool fan, it cost me so much more.

Thought I'd give the Man U fans some laughable material, as if my pain wasn't enough.

Enjoy.

eddie fenwick
That will be Evertons season then a draw with the mighty reds

yup,ronaldo was fair mighty rolling on the deck like a wee girlie:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
yup,ronaldo was fair mighty rolling on the deck like a wee girlie:rolleyes:

It was nice to see Liverpools 3rd team get a result against Manchesters 2nd richest team ;)

Archived