Neville and Ronaldo

Dave Ross

Can't believe how disgusting Roanldo's reaction was to that tackle. Got the ball and nowhere near the man. Roanldo is a fu****** animal.

Can't believe how disgusting Roanldo's reaction was to that tackle. Got the ball and nowhere near the man. Roanldo is a fu****** animal.

I think he might have caught Ronaldo slightly but Ronaldo is a dirty diving cheating bawbag. Never a freekick never mind a booking.

any need in his triple roll? he crawled over and would never have got the ball anyway, and his reaction is over the top. got neville booked-never a booking

Think you might find he caught ronaldo's knee with his trailing foot, however his triple salko was worth a 5.7 alone.

Good to see ferdinand lose the plot, complete toss pot

lost in leith

Did Rooney not have a tattoo along the lines of "Once a Blue, always a Blue"? Complete erse kissing the badge - sure he will feel proud of himself if he hears of a few Man U fans getting a shoeing after the game :mad:

eddie fenwick

i was there and believe me thats a diving wee bawbag,the tackle from neville wound up the players and fans so much he probably lost the 3 points for the *cum,as for rooney and the rest of them(apart from wee flashes)didnt look any thing special

Archived