Bog roll

Legend Claws

because we only got 2k tickets and sold them out maybe you should have

giving us more and we could have filled the big gaps in the home end

I hope your next sh*** is a razorblade you backwards, inbred, Northern ^^^^.

You and the 5 'ASC' who were mouthing off, to the whole one of me, outside the Tynie Arms just before 1pm.

You are all crazy, crazy cats.

the last two games have been a joy to be honest. first it was the hobos with their hilarious ironic vlad bank notes, then it was the mighty ultras with their spectacular ticker tape parade.

we have to get in on the act here, i've got some ideas....

how about someone suddenly standing up while throwing their arms up in the air, then the person to their left does the same, pretty soon everyone will get the idea of it and it will turn into a kinda wave sweeping round the stadium.

come on, lets. we just need a name for it.

I despise those beggars - almost as much as the Old firm fans

Effectively, they are throwing misiles onto the pitch. The Stewards and police just watched them and took NO action!!!

I despise those beggars - almost as much as the Old firm fans

Effectively, they are throwing misiles onto the pitch. The Stewards and police just watched them and took NO action!!!

Are you Archie MacPherson after the infamous banana incident?

You're right though I thought exactly the same, and when Balogh threw one back I was imagining the headlines in the Daily ******. They'd probably pay some 6 year old to tell the World how that bog roll hit him right in the eyeball

Are you Archie MacPherson after the infamous banana incident?

You're right though I thought exactly the same, and when Balogh threw one back I was imagining the headlines in the Daily ******. They'd probably pay some 6 year old to tell the World how that bog roll hit him right in the eyeball

the mutton romancers cheered their heads off when balogh threw it back. it fair pleased the simpletons.

Was it ultra soft toilet paper?

The best laugh of the day was when Balogh threw it back at them! :4_1_72:

Personally, I thought the funniest moment was when the Aberdeen fans all let out a great 'waaaaaaaaaayyy' when Balogh badly hooked a kick out only for their right back to send the ball out of play from 10 yards with his attempt at a first touch, cue a much louder and more deserved 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY' from the home end.

decided to have a wee peek at their official website... it's a bit crap tbh but anyway..

had a look at the 2008-2009 season photos and you can clearly see from yesterdays that it is indeed till receipts of some kind being thrown..

Oh well,.. well done you crazy crazy guys..

marshallschunkychicken
:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

They've got a mascot. Ooooh!

ultra0cy.jpg

I didn't think it was possible to make a skull look camp.

Oh dear :laugh:

I took a load of photos of it i will upload them later.:)

I hope you don't... I don't think we need to see that embarrassment that calls itself a 'support' again... they did nothing but delay the start of the game with theit neanderthal behaviour.

Bunch of ****ing fuds the lot of them.

And Conroy is a useles **** n'all.:mad:

I was really scared.

DSC02275.JPG

See to be honest - that picture actually makes it look BETTER than it was, and thats saying something. Truly pathetic "display".

Personally, I thought the funniest moment was when the Aberdeen fans all let out a great 'waaaaaaaaaayyy' when Balogh badly hooked a kick out only for their right back to send the ball out of play from 10 yards with his attempt at a first touch, cue a much louder and more deserved 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY' from the home end.

Had to love that lol!!

Guest Dipped Flake

Probably in a minority if 1 here but I thought the dons fans contributed to a great atmosphere yesterday, as they always do. Their away support is always the biggest we get, apart from the of and hibs, and would much rather have them with their football chants than the bigot brothers.

Probably in a minority if 1 here but I thought the dons fans contributed to a great atmosphere yesterday, as they always do. Their away support is always the biggest we get, apart from the of and hibs, and would much rather have them with their football chants than the bigot brothers.

You are.

They are pathetic... and the club should be hammered by the sfa for their antics.

Isnt it an offence to throw objects onto to a football pitch.

Why wasnt any of the 25k travelling support ejected from the ground?

I could see from my position in the old stand where they were throwing them from but apparently the Police with their sophisticated cameras in their little control room could not.

Or perhaps they chose not to do anything but I did notice four of Lothian & Borders finest gather round Csaba when he dared to step foot on the Tynecastle Turf.

Talk about double standards:mad:

because we only got 2k tickets and sold them out maybe you should have

giving us more and we could have filled the big gaps in the home end

Attendances 08/09:

Team Pld Total Highest Average Capacity Pct

1 Celtic (1) 6 286255 58565 47709 60832 78.4%

2 Rangers (2) 3 105339 50019 35113 50444 69.6%

3 Hearts (5) 5 67920 14265 13584 18008 75.4%

4 Aberdeen (8) 5 61847 16489 12369 22199 55.7%

5 Hibernian (6) 5 58350 17223 11670 17500 66.6%

6 Dun Utd (4) 5 44132 11648 8826 14209 62.1%

I sincerely hope that an Aberdeen fan isn't having a pop at Hearts fans regarding attendances.....

Considering we have yet to play against the Old Firm or Hibs at Tynecastle, our attendances are superior to yours.

Bu-bye now

I see "Stand Free" hasn't replied to my post in almost 2 hours. Strange that.

He's made a stupid comment and then bottled it when challenged. Are Dons fans Hobo's in disguise??

scots civil war

dipped flake ,im with you on that no probs

at least they make a ****ing effort

looking amongst the wheatfield from section n lower

when it all kicked off bigtime (after aberdeen hit the crossbar)

im sad to say,there wasnt much goin on

looked like painted punters on a lowry canvas

its em ****ing seats,cramped in and too upright

kills it bigtime.... hearts punters should be on their feet throughout the game,just like section n

Archived