Scottish football's racist shame

freddiemac

Todays display of racism against Miko in general ,by ref mike conroy his wee numpty assistant and goalkeeper langfield, continues the anti-lithuanian racism by scotlands media and match officials.

miko in particular is hounded regularly , today again the aberdeen winger clatters miko , a definite booking ? no not even quite word . miko puts an average foul in , booking ! the cheating ref then tries to justify the yellow card by twice suggesting that miko had laid in fouls all over the park ,sorry ref that was mikos first challenge.

second half and miko wins the ball from considine wee numpty assitant then intervenes signalling a free-kick to aberdeen at which point gormless langfield rushes to the ref to remind him that miko had already been booked, and should he maybe send him off . This should have resulted in an automatic yellow for the gormless goalie.

Todays display of racism against Miko in general ,by ref mike conroy his wee numpty assistant and goalkeeper langfield, continues the anti-lithuanian racism by scotlands media and match officials.

miko in particular is hounded regularly , today again the aberdeen winger clatters miko , a definite booking ? no not even quite word . miko puts an average foul in , booking ! the cheating ref then tries to justify the yellow card by twice suggesting that miko had laid in fouls all over the park ,sorry ref that was mikos first challenge.

second half and miko wins the ball from considine wee numpty assitant then intervenes signalling a free-kick to aberdeen at which point gormless langfield rushes to the ref to remind him that miko had already been booked, and should he maybe send him off . This should have resulted in an automatic yellow for the gormless goalie.

totally agree its getting to be that blatant the referee's

are looking for an excuse to book him and it hinders his game alot

Not sure I'd agree that he's being singled out due to racism but he's certainly being treated unfairly by most of these planks.

They haven't liked him since the Andy Davies incident, and they've hated him since his Hampden dive.

They were both incidents of his own making but he's been punished over and over and over again by these shermans.

It has to stop now.

Conroy was the ref last week at the Dunfermline Partick game, and refereed like a referee should. Today he was just total anti-Hearts which was blatantly obvious. 1st division is obviously his level.

Guest jambomickey

it was a disgrace today that miko got booked for a nothing challenge yet mackie was getting away with persistent fouling and the ref done nowt!

The Old Tolbooth

I'm glad this has been brought up because I'm still raging about his booking, even more so than the penalty being over turned because I genuinly think the ref got it wrong.

Miko was the subject of a pretty bad challenge in the first 15 minutes, but the Dons player didn't even get a talking to, and then 20 minutes later Miko makes his first real tackle and he gets booked, for nothing!!!!

Have the officials forgotten that Miko wasn't the only player to dive in the Scotland v Lithuania game that day? Or does it go back to a wee Lithuanian laddie allegedely pushing a strapping linesman (who incidentally is trained in self defence because he's a bent copper) and then going down easier than a hobo hooker!!

TOTAL DISGRACE!

If that was the Old Shed that linesman would be walking about with 50p`s (maybe 2p`s!) sticking in his nut just now. Cheating little sc um bag

I`ll tell you, for a country that`s a football country and has fans admired by others far and wide we have the most cringeworthy officials and ars e holes that run our game.

And that`s Glasgow in a nutshell to be honest.

Not sure I'd agree that he's being singled out due to racism but he's certainly being treated unfairly by most of these planks.

They haven't liked him since the Andy Davies incident, and they've hated him since his Hampden dive.

They were both incidents of his own making but he's been punished over and over and over again by these shermans.

It has to stop now.

I totally agree with you but I am afraid Miko has made his bed on more than one occasion and whats going on will not get better, In actual fact I believe it will over time get worse and whether he deserves it or not, everything is being based on past performances and will continue to be.

getting serioulsy fecked off, Miko just either has to go in for a tqackle ie 50/50 and he will get booked, alo if he goes down he will be booked 100% Racism. get this soirted out SFA :mad::mad::mad:

Conroy was the ref last week at the Dunfermline Partick game, and refereed like a referee should. Today he was just total anti-Hearts which was blatantly obvious. 1st division is obviously his level.

Sorry mate that is complete bollox, you weren't at the same game as me if you thought he was anti hearts. I would take this ref over just about any other ref i have seen this season. Miko incident aside I thought he done well.

I thought I had wandered onto the celtic board there and a thread about aids mcgeady

Miko - and all the lithuanians for that matter- have dived or tried to dive on a regular basis, they now pay the price for that

The situation is entirely of mikos own doing and its nothing to do with racism or bias

I can live with that and I personally think it does us a favour as the hatred encourages miko to play well.

I thought I had wandered onto the celtic board there and a thread about aids mcgeady

Miko - and all the lithuanians for that matter- have dived or tried to dive on a regular basis, they now pay the price for that

The situation is entirely of mikos own doing and its nothing to do with racism or bias

I can live with that and I personally think it does us a favour as the hatred encourages miko to play well.

Jobbies.

My pet snail understands football to a more superior level than you do.

The Old Tolbooth

Of course Lithuanians are the only nationality to ever dive eh?

In the international match against Lithuania he wasn't the only player to dive that day, he wasn't even the first!! But nothing was ever said about Gary O'Connor diving.

The GFA most definitely have an agenda against the guy, but I wouldn't say they had an agenda against all Lithuanians, especially now that one of them is apparently plying his trade with der hun.

Miko has improved re diving and I am not saying they are the only divers in the game, however, especially in the earlier days miko and janny gave world class diving performances and they have resulted in the reps all the liths have and not getting the benefit of the doubt

Audrey is bad for it too.

Sadly the bookings for diving are of the players own doing and whilst their are other divers, at the end of the day a dive is a booking and if you dive regularly then of course you wont get the benefit of the doubt for questionable ones

Also this is not due to racism- thats the sort of chat I would expect the worlds biggest victims to say

gorgie rd eh11

Complete and utter sh*te, just the usual from you.

No matter a players history, if he is treated differently, it is bias.

The fact you claim that treating someone differently because of their past, is not bias, shows what a lot of sh*te you talk.

Complete and utter sh*te, just the usual from you.

No matter a players history, if he is treated differently, it is bias.

The fact you claim that treating someone differently because of their past, is not bias, shows what a lot of sh*te you talk.

:fing10:

Guest juvehearts

ffs its a game of football lads eh.

IMo the ref did Ok today barring the miko insident.

he got a bit whistle happy after that.

the wheatfield linsman got it tight from me at every oppertunity & langfield deserves a right hook for his antics today.

happy tho.

night

juve

The usual negative drivel from Prancer.

If he has any friends they must find him to be wonderful company.

I can't imagine how he can call himself a "Hearts supporter".

Before Miko was booked the referee seemed to warn Jonsson, who had committed a foul around the right-back area of the pitch, that his next misdemeanor would be a booking. Shortly thereafter, on booking Miko for his first foul, he pointed to that area, as if suggesting it was he who had been warned. I'm convinced that the incompetent official was guilty of an act of mistaken identity.

There is no doubt in my mind that Miko was, and often is, unfairly treated.

Seymour M Hersh

It has to stop now.

Why is he being singled out then?

Why is he being singled out then?

Because he has lots of previous for it...

He is simply being tarred with his actions from the past, yes these days he is a lot better for it, but in his first 6-12 months he made a name for himself which has stuck with him

Unfortunate but it isnt racial or anything else

Other players in football have ended up being booked continually for the same stuff.

I give you Mark De Vries - by his final season he couldnt jump without being booked and was completely ineffectual due to it

John Montgomery
The usual negative drivel from Prancer.

If he has any friends they must find him to be wonderful company.

I can't imagine how he can call himself a "Hearts supporter".

Before Miko was booked the referee seemed to warn Jonsson, who had committed a foul around the right-back area of the pitch, that his next misdemeanor would be a booking. Shortly thereafter, on booking Miko for his first foul, he pointed to that area, as if suggesting it was he who had been warned. I'm convinced that the incompetent official was guilty of an act of mistaken identity.

There is no doubt in my mind that Miko was, and often is, unfairly treated.

You are right he pointed to the right back psoition after pointing to Hearts left wing as two previous fouls. I could not think of the player who fouled at the right back position (that is whether it was Johnson or someone else) but someone near me at the time said, like you, that it was Johnson who committed the foul.

Seymour M Hersh
]Because he has lots of previous for it...[/b]

He is simply being tarred with his actions from the past' date=' yes these days he is a lot better for it, but in his first 6-12 months he made a name for himself which has stuck with him

Other players in football have ended up being booked continually for the same stuff.

I give you Mark De Vries - by his final season he couldnt jump without being booked and was completely ineffectual due to it[/quote']

For what you clown? putting in really bad tackles? I think not as he probably couldn't tackle a fish supper. You should just shut up sometimes.

Broxburn_Jambo

I think the booking was a disgrace. I would also point out that the same referee booked Miko in the Falkirk game for a 50/50 challenge.

must admit thought his booking was harsh but for the guy who said langfeild

should be booked for gesturing to the ref did you not see nade in the 1st half

he did the exact same so open your eyes overall today was a good even game

we had chances to win and so did yous ....ps see berra when to the same school as elvis

Jambof3tornado

The ref should be able to put aside any previous diving antics and treat all the players on the park in the same manner,if he is unable to do that then he needs to hand his cards and whistle back as he is guilty of prejudging players and this is where the talk of corruption starts. Refs are not corrupt but too many of them feel they must be the star attraction at games,too many of them also for whatever reason seem to be far too inconsistant,the rule book is the rulebook and its in black and white how to ref a game.

Utter dross performance by the wheatfield stand linesman didnt help the ref one bit and I hope video replays show we should have had a penalty,if not the club should heavily fine Stewart for diving(and the ref should have booked him)

i've never understood this tripe about miko having brought all his victimisation upon himself. i can understand it coming from people outwith the hearts 'family' (never liked that term tbh), but it's mindnumbing that so-called hearts fans would fail to jump to the defence of a player who is subjected to some ridiculous, hysterical and downright evil treatment from players, fans and media.

that's not the first time i've seen a so-called hearts fan dismissing miko's persecution as something which he is completely at fault for.

when you dive for a penalty you have to face the punishment if you get caught. he did get caught and was duly punished with an official 2 game international ban. there is no place in a serious sport for unilateral and unofficial punishments by every referee he comes up against for years after the fact.

but that's what is happening.

Miko's booking was a joke yesterday. as someone mentioned earlier, Makie was fouling all over the place and was even pulled up by the ref and told no more/final warning!! What happens not 10 minutes later but Mackie clattering another Hearts player and nothing from the ref.

I think Calderwood should have a word with his honest Scottish laddies because Tatty haucker Diamond and Langfiled were a disgrace with their antics to the ref. I now remember why I hate that cheating ****bag Diamond so much!!

I think the booking was a disgrace. I would also point out that the same referee booked Miko in the Falkirk game for a 50/50 challenge.

It's becoming quite obvious that there is some sort of kudos to be had by referees in flashing the card at Miko in matches. It;'s been obvious for some time. Yesterday Conway wasted absolutely no time in booking Miko for something should only really have merited a warning given the conditions. The same referee allowed Miller away with murder throughout the match.

There is a general lack of consistency by match officials at yesterdays performance by all three officials was par for the course. The only time you see the ****** or the Sunday Hun up in arms about poor refereeing performances is when it affects Rangers.

we had chances to win and so did yous ....ps see berra when to the same school as elvis

So take it Diamond got A+ pass marks from the "C. Ronaldo school of diving excellence" then?

I am not sure how it works but are Hearts not getting punished just as badly as Miko with these cards, like the one last week to Bruno. At the end of the year do they not all get added up and the team is then fined because of their disciplinary record. If we are going to be paranoid we have to look at the big picture and wonder who (probably Vlad) is really being head hunted.

I am not sure how it works but are Hearts not getting punished just as badly as Miko with these cards, like the one last week to Bruno. At the end of the year do they not all get added up and the team is then fined because of their disciplinary record. If we are going to be paranoid we have to look at the big picture and wonder who (probably Vlad) is really being head hunted.

That sums up things nicely Bob. Last weeks booking of Bruno was extremely annoying - probably correct going by the book - but as you know Rangers and Celtic players leave the field of play week in and week out to celebrate goals and very few are ever booked for it. There is no level playing field here and yes you are right the real target is Romanov.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You're right, diving was invented by Lithuanian Hearts players, circa 2004. Before then, no-one had ever cheated at football.

Therefore, Miko being booked for persistant fouling after his first tackle of the game is entirely justified.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

This sentence makes no sense.

Because he has lots of previous for it...

He is simply being tarred with his actions from the past, yes these days he is a lot better for it, but in his first 6-12 months he made a name for himself which has stuck with him

I give you Mark De Vries - by his final season he couldnt jump without being booked and was completely ineffectual due to it

De Vries was doing just what Hartson and his pal were doing and getting away with!

So it was something else - the usual bias against Hearts!!!

Been going on since at least 57-58 in my own experience!!! (Oh, forgot about Celtic's goal in 56)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's being singled out because he's been an arse in the past.

These racist claims are a bit embarrasing.

ToadKiller Dog

Are you talking about Miko or the once again suspended prancer?

So you are claiming it is prejudice rather than racism then?

So you are claiming it is prejudice rather than racism then?

Mud sticks.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he dived at Hampden and when he barged into Andy Davis, I have no sympathy for him.

Mud sticks.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he dived at Hampden and when he barged into Andy Davis, I have no sympathy for him.

So do you have sympathy for Heart of Midlothian FC?

So do you have sympathy for Heart of Midlothian FC?

Sorry, your going to have to explain what that has to do with this?

Thunderstruck

The UN sees no difference between Racial Discrimination and Ethnic Discrimination. It could be argued that there is no racist element but I suspect it might be more difficult to eliminate an ethnic bias.

Whatever the root, there is now a clear perception of a lack of justice and unfavourable treatment - this is something that cannot be glossed over as it is discrimination, pure and simple.

Something that should also be considered are the sanctions that the EU can impose when it is proved that there is an unfair restriction on someone's right to earn a living (see Bosman and Webster as examples). It is accepted that, as yet, there is no real restriction on Miko's ability to ply his trade but the day draws ever closer.

The SFA are bigots

Mud sticks.

So you reckon that, having been guilty on a previous occasion(s), the officials are within their rights to find him culpable again and again, whether he is or not.

Seems a bit unfair, and when a Hearts player is involved it makes me angry.

I can't believe you find that quite acceptable.

So you reckon that, having been guilty on a previous occasion(s), the officials are within their rights to find him culpable again and again, whether he is or not.

Seems a bit unfair, and when a Hearts player is involved it makes me angry.

I can't believe you find that quite acceptable.

I'm not saying they are within their rights, of course they aren't.

I just hate playing the race card when it is quite clearly nothing to do with that.

I'm not saying they are within their rights, of course they aren't.

I just hate playing the race card when it is quite clearly nothing to do with that.

The "race card" is perfectly valid when Scots players are being treated more leniently.

Some of them are similarily guilty of "simulation" on occasion, I think you'll agree.

Archived