Hearts World commentary team

Sharpie

I listen to Hearts World for games throughout the season. In the main I enjoy it, the bias is fine it is a Hearts broadcast after all. I know excitement gets high but surely the commentator telling another member of the team to shut up, not once but twice is sinking to a fairly low level in commentary terms.

Some things are better left unsaid until an appropriate time and place, of course I am an old prawn sannie, candy sucking, politically correct old fart, but while I could care less about fans swearing, song singing, flag waving etc I do think reasonably good manners, is not a lot to ask from individuals who repesent Heart of Midlothian on the World Wide Net.

I agree...

You're an old prawn sannie, candy sucking, politically correct old fart.

;)

There's no excuse for rudeness.

Who told who to shut up and why?

I ma not sure of his name probably Mark but my self description was probably reason enough.;)

I was wondering about that...someone mentioned on another thread that Donkey had a wee go at Lawrence, telling him who the commentator was meant to be on the show or something to that effect....

Just assumed it was banter. No?

I was wondering about that...someone mentioned on another thread that Donkey had a wee go at Lawrence, telling him who the commentator was meant to be on the show or something to that effect....

Just assumed it was banter. No?

I thought donkey had withdrawn his labour cos he hadn't been paid?

I'm sure Lawrence didn't take it to heart. All a bit of banter, I think. The three of them are always slagging each other about something or other.

Lynn:ph34r:

Yes, lines like "did you see that" are not exactly helpful to me in Dubai listening to a "Radio"! Elocution lessons for some would also help too, not that I want a Pan Drop accent either. Our mistake when Mackie scored was not described in terms of what actually happened, more supporters complaints type stuff. These guys could and should do better I believe.

Chad Sexington

The commentary is embarrassingly amateurish at times.

Too much carry on and not enough description of play.

Archived