Hearts Games Online - FAO Foreign hearts world subscribers

Rawrrrrrrr

I notice that most hearts games recently have been available to subscribers of hearts world outwith the UK so the question I have to ask is why have one of you's not managed to sort out a stream for the rest of us within the UK ala the setanta games etc to watch

quite selfish of you really:mad:

If we are watching the televised game on HW does that not mean that it is being shown live on TV in the U.K. Or am I misreading the request.

have they not also shown a few games which were not on tv?

I was of the impression they had and was requested these games be streamed :)

Not that I know of, it seems to me that the games I have seen there has been lots of talk on JKB about where the guys were going to watch them. I do suspect there may have been radio broadcasts that were not in UK.

You may be thinking like some of us that Hearts TV would be showing at some time all Hearts games, but that has not happened yet.

OakvilleJambo
I notice that most hearts games recently have been available to subscribers of hearts world outwith the UK so the question I have to ask is why have one of you's not managed to sort out a stream for the rest of us within the UK ala the setanta games etc to watch

quite selfish of you really:mad:

If you can get Hearts to broadcast every game then I am sure that could be done.

According to Hearts World they are supposed to be broadcasting at least 20 games this seasons, so far we have had 2!!

Come on Hearts lets get some more live video action for all expats.

If you can get Hearts to broadcast every game then I am sure that could be done.

According to Hearts World they are supposed to be broadcasting at least 20 games this seasons, so far we have had 2!!

Come on Hearts lets get some more live video action for all expats.

Hear Hear Oakville we should get all the Hearts games live never mind the ones on sentanta only.

Grumpy.

Not that I know of, it seems to me that the games I have seen there has been lots of talk on JKB about where the guys were going to watch them. I do suspect there may have been radio broadcasts that were not in UK.

You may be thinking like some of us that Hearts TV would be showing at some time all Hearts games, but that has not happened yet.

Yep, agree with that, as far as I know we only get the games that are being shown on Setanta. Perhaps the only exception was the Rangers game at Ibrox....

Definitely should get more.

I have a couple of hobo mates here who are members of their equivalent broadcasting set up, and they seem to get nearly all their games..although they did say that the actual delivery was crap, and that rarely did they ever see a game that didn't freeze up for at least few minutes.

Archived