Did Laszlo banjo the 4th official?

Coco

Look you have already made a bit of a tit of yourself with the first comment.

Lets try not to compound the fou pas. (Not even sure if that is the correct spelling)

It's faux pas. No need to thank me.

Jimmy McNulty
Sandy Clark, another washed up failed manager who ended up at aberdeen with tangoman. Always availbale for a quote, but most of it is just complete and utter tripe. A hardman in his own mind.

But a legend for the jambos (and I don't take the word legend lightly). The man was immense 85-86.

Johanes de Silentio

I totally agree that Sandy Clark was a legend for us as a player, and I think he was shafted a bit when he was sacked to make way for Tommy McLean. (of all people!)

However, big Sandy rarely has a good word to say about us these days - maybe because he was shafted?

What have got against him you complete tumshie!! It's always a third party telling you this that and the next thing. He cares about the club. You clearly don't. Are you Frank the hobo? I think you are a sheister, off you go an support the codheids. You're no Hearts fan.

:rofl:

Were you so enthused by Tommy McLean? Or Malofeev? Or Korobotcha?

Or is your support for managers or players completely unconditional so that you would not ever be critical of them?

I think we have a poor manager with a poor record with signs of personal discipline problems who is just the latest Valdas. That's all I have against him. I think there are far better managers out there that we could get.

Just to back up what a few people have already said. It was the fourth official who stoked the fire and reacted completely innapropriately.

Lazlo was just walking on to the pitch to speak with his players and clearly question the ref about his decision when the fourth official sprinted over to him, started shoving him and trying to block him with the board. It all then kicked off after that and was pretty much down to the aggresive attitude of the 4th official. Csaba was perfecly entitled to question the ref and will now probably get a touchline ban due to the actiobns of others. It's a total joke but pretty much sums up the prevailing 'little hitler' attiude of officials in the SPL.

Archived