Did Laszlo banjo the 4th official?

Coco

Do we have another Malofeev?

My old man tells me that Laszlo banjoed the 4th official at the end of the game. I was turning up the stairs at the time so missed this.

What I did see was Laszlo trying to square up to Sandy Clark. Would have been quite entertaining to see Laszlo trying to put himself back together if he had tried to take on Sandy!

Pushed him out of the way as he tried to stop him going on to talk :rolleyes: to Referee.

No puch thrown but hands raised -- Clark was trying to act as peacemaker but was given short shrift.

Csaba will need to learn though the passion is admirable at times.

The 4th official caused that whole argument. Csaba, as he has done virtually every week came on to speak to some of our players at the end of the game but the 4th official seemed to think he was making a bee line for the ref which in my opinion was not the case at all. It then developed into pushing and shoving by loads of players and officials but was all started by the erse of a 4th official.

My old man tells me that Laszlo banjoed the 4th official at the end of the game. I was turning up the stairs at the time so missed this.

What I did see was Laszlo trying to square up to Sandy Clark. Would have been quite entertaining to see Laszlo trying to put himself back together if he had tried to take on Sandy!

I dont think it was as bad as that but i am glad that laszlo is showing a bit of passion and standing up for the cause ,maybe a bit OTT mind you , i feel a 3 game touchline ban and a fine in the horizon.

The 4th official caused that whole argument. Csaba, as he has done virtually every week came on to speak to some of our players at the end of the game but the 4th official seemed to think he was making a bee line for the ref which in my opinion was not the case at all. It then developed into pushing and shoving by loads of players and officials but was all started by the erse of a 4th official.

That's how Talk 107 are reporting it.

The fourth official used his board which shows the added on time to push Laslo out of the way so he was entitled to have a go back.

The ref had blown the whistle so he is allowed on the pitch and what has Sandy Clark got against Hearts he is always looking to put his ugly face in.

Whats Csaba's altercation with the 4th official got to do with 'having another Malofeev.'

It would make much more sense to ask 'do we have another Craig Levein?'

For the record, i hope Csaba decked him.

Whats Csaba's altercation with the 4th official got to do with 'having another Malofeev.'

Malofeev had an 'altercation' with an official at Falkirk.

Malofeev tried to batter 4th official at Falkirk.

Malofeev had an 'altercation' with an official at Falkirk.

So we are coming to the conclusion that managers have 'altercations' with officials every week across the country.

OH MY GOD THERE ALL MALOFEEVS FACT ENDOFF

So we are coming to the conclusion that managers have 'altercations' with officials every week across the country.

There is usually a line that managers do not cross.

Malofeev crossed it at Falkirk, and it seems that Laszlo did something similar today.

Look you have already made a bit of a tit of yourself with the first comment.

Lets try not to compound the fou pas. (Not even sure if that is the correct spelling)

Malofeev crossed it at Falkirk, and it seems that Laszlo did something similar today.

I refuse to accept that every manager in the world who crosses that line becomes Eduard Malofeev.

We all know what Malofeev is famous for:

Stupid training regimes

Bad grasp of English

Terrible Manager

Nutcase

I wonder what agenda you have by making this comparison?

Or, if reports are correct, perhaps the 4th official was the one who crossed the line, no?

Or, if reports are correct, perhaps the 4th official was the one who crossed the line, no?

My old man watched it and he told me what he saw.

I suspect that given the way that Laszlo gurns around that he was slightly more wound up than a 4th official.

I refuse to accept that every manager in the world who crosses that line becomes Eduard Malofeev.

Stupid training regimes

Bad grasp of English

Terrible Manager

Nutcase

If Laszlo has banjoed the 4th official he has done the same as Malofeev did at Falkirk. That is why I made the comparison.

Malinga the Swinga

I think Laszlo could quite easily cope with the balloon that is Sandy Clark. Also noted several players having a go at Langfield when they left the field. Pity someone just hadn't landed one right on the winging git.

Look you have already made a bit of a tit of yourself with the first comment.

Lets try not to compound the fou pas. (Not even sure if that is the correct spelling)

Does this make Csaba 'another Malofeev?' is the point im getting at.

I see completely no comparison between Eduard Malofeev and Csaba Laslo in the slightest.

We all knew pretty much from day one that Csaba was intense, impulsive and a bit of a livewire.

I am not suprised that he was having a go at officials, and im glad he did.

Good on you for providing nothing to the debate apart from calling someone a tit and bad spelling though.

My old man watched it and he told me what he saw.

I suspect that given the way that Laszlo gurns around that he was slightly more wound up than a 4th official.

I'm sure he was. Just as well that he didn't have a subs board to hand too.

Csaba had every right to step onto the pitch, the 4th official shouldn't have tried to stop him.

Stupid training regimes

Bad grasp of English

Terrible Manager

Nutcase

hahaha! Whats your point....

Do u even know what ur talking about??

hahahahaha :loser:

:arf:

If Laszlo has banjoed the 4th official he has done the same as Malofeev did at Falkirk. That is why I made the comparison.

Glad we cleared that up.

There is definitely a comparison, but insinuating that we have another Malofeev was an emotive choice of words IMO.

Never mind. :)

Glad we cleared that up.

There is definitely a comparison, but insinuating that we have another Malofeev was an emotive choice of words IMO.

Never mind. :)

I don't think that there is another manager in world football as bad as Malofeev :eek:

I don't think that there is another manager in world football as bad as Malofeev :eek:

The guy was a total fool. I hated him!

Guest jambomickey

spot on! i'm right behind the home dug out and it was the fourth official who man handled csaba

I think Laszlo could quite easily cope with the balloon that is Sandy Clark. Also noted several players having a go at Langfield when they left the field. Pity someone just hadn't landed one right on the winging git.

Your dreaming of course Sandy Clark would chew him up and spit him out in nothing flat. While he is at it maybe he could do us all a favour and do Romanov and his offspring at the same time.

spot on! i'm right behind the home dug out and it was the fourth official who man handled csaba

If I thought it might do any good, I'd suggest you write up a statement and send it to the SFA. But they're not going to listen to Csaba's version of events so why would they listen to anyone else?

Pfft.

:sad:

Guest jambomickey
If I thought it might do any good, I'd suggest you write up a statement and send it to the SFA. But they're not going to listen to Csaba's version of events so why would they listen to anyone else?

Pfft.

:sad:

myself and everybody around me clearly seen what happened and csaba was blameless! the fourth official actually grabbed him from behind

Fairly sure at one point the 4th official had a fist raised. Guy was an erse.

I'm waiting for someone to post on Youtube the footage, surely got to happen soon.

Maybe I have missed something but your loyalty seems to be misplaced in favour of a stubborn and tactically naive manager, against Clark who was part of an attack minded Hearts side that was so successful both domestically and in Europe during the mid to late 1980s.

How many goals have our strikers scored this season? 1?

I appreciate that we won nothing but we are further away from trophies now that at any time since we were last relegated!!!

Nade is not fit, by a long shot, to even lace Clark's boots. His own admission about trying to put on weight to work his ticket should have been enough to see his contract terminated. Total waste of space!

Enzo

Malinga the Swinga
Your dreaming of course Sandy Clark would chew him up and spit him out in nothing flat. While he is at it maybe he could do us all a favour and do Romanov and his offspring at the same time.

Sandy Clark, another washed up failed manager who ended up at aberdeen with tangoman. Always availbale for a quote, but most of it is just complete and utter tripe. A hardman in his own mind.

Sandy Clark, another washed up failed manager who ended up at aberdeen with tangoman. Always availbale for a quote, but most of it is just complete and utter tripe. A hardman in his own mind.

Presumably you are too young to have watched Hearts in the 1980s.

Maybe I have missed something but your loyalty seems to be misplaced in favour of a stubborn and tactically naive manager, against Clark who was part of an attack minded Hearts side that was so successful both domestically and in Europe during the mid to late 1980s.

I appreciate that we won nothing but we are further away from trophies now that at any time since we were last relegated!!!

Nade is not fit, by a long shot, to even lace Clark's boots. His own admission about trying to put on weight to work his ticket should have been enough to see his contract terminated. Total waste of space!

Enzo

Loyalties misplaced? Clark was there today with Aberdeen, Csaba Laszlo is our manager. I'd say the placement of his loyalties is dead on.

Malinga the Swinga
Presumably you are too young to have watched Hearts in the 1980s.

Nope, watched them from late 60's. Yes he put himself about as a player, but that is not what he is now. He is a washed up failure of a manager who got a job because he sooks up with Calderwood and is a BBC media puppet, who says whatever he is told to by the rest of pundits. A man living in the past.

Malinga the Swinga

Enzo

If we were so successful, what did we win while he was there?

Does this make Csaba 'another Malofeev?' is the point im getting at.

I see completely no comparison between Eduard Malofeev and Csaba Laslo in the slightest.

We all knew pretty much from day one that Csaba was intense, impulsive and a bit of a livewire.

I am not suprised that he was having a go at officials, and im glad he did.

Good on you for providing nothing to the debate apart from calling someone a tit and bad spelling though.

He has an agenda it is clear for everyone to see.

His own admission about trying to put on weight to work his ticket should have been enough to see his contract terminated.

Enzo

I missed that when did he say that?

Whats with all this infighting surely being robbed of a penalty and a fourth official stopping a manager going on the field when he is allowed to is the point. I'm pretty sure if csaba had banjoyed the fecker it would not be debated somone would have seen it!!!

Guest jambomickey
t was the 4th official that put his hands on Shabbaas he walked on the park as he always does

were you there today? i think you stand opposite me at tynecastle

I missed that when did he say that?

A couple of weeks ago in the EEN he admitted it. Hard not to feel sorry for the poor guy wanting away and resorting to anything to facilitate that move:rolleyes:

Seriously, we have f*nnied about with this clown with little or no return for months.

If we were so successful, what did we win while he was there?

Right enough...what a sh*te time that was to be a Jambo!! We had a manager who was in charge, a board who lived in the country, a captain who could talk, players who were match fit and hungry to win games, a "wages to turnover ratio" that would not see us shortly go bust, 6-7,000.00 travelling fans, no song sheet to sing from far less a text facility to shop fellow fans, oh....and no sign of a fax machine!!

Might aswell lambast any players who served us under that type of regime!!!

The fourth Official created a confrontation where none existed.

His role is supposed to be to defuse situations not exacerbate them

Csaba didn't "banjo" anybody. If he had then he would have been arrested by one of the 3 policemen who were standing directly behind him.

gorgie rd eh11

Enzo

What's Nade got to do with this thread? You're right about missing something though, Csaba works for Hearts and was putting the Hearts point of veiw across, where as Clark works for aberdeen and was putting the aberdeen point of veiw across.

So yeah, you seem to have missed about 20 years.

Seymour M Hersh

What have got against him you complete tumshie!! It's always a third party telling you this that and the next thing. He cares about the club. You clearly don't. Are you Frank the hobo? I think you are a sheister, off you go an support the codheids. You're no Hearts fan.

Archived