ROBBO FOR DENS

Jambo2006

I read that Robbo has been short listed for the job at Dens Park, how could he ....if he was offered that job?? He played there on loan b4 the end of his career and was recalled for the 98 cup final but to manage a club that done him out of a championship medal is beyond me.

I read that Robbo has been short listed for the job at Dens Park, how could he ....if he was offered that job?? He played there on loan b4 the end of his career and was recalled for the 98 cup final but to manage a club that done him out of a championship medal is beyond me.

Would be strange but you have to wonder how much baggage Davies brings if he's been short listed.

As long as someone pays his mortgage. The end of the day, thats what ultimately it comes down too. I'm sure he will be fine and happy to get back into football. :)

Might be a good move to get back into management. But I'd love to see Robbo back at Hearts in a coaching kinda role but I just couldnt see it happening. Him with the likes of Rousset as part of the coaching staff would be brilliant!!

I would be saurprised if Robbo got the gig.

Amusing to see Davies linked with the job given how brilliant he tells everyone he is.

Its funny ( well not really ) but Ive never had a problem wih Dundee , its St Midden I hate with a passion from that fatefull day .

Jam Tarts 1874

Were Dundee supposed to just lie down to Hearts? Have we not criticised St.Mirren for "lying down"?

Hearts made a mess of it, the opposition was irrelevant.

I hope Robbo gets another management job soon and I am sure that he is a professional. He was a hobo that scored loads of goals for Hearts against the team he grew up supporting, if that is not professional I don't know what is.

Drylaw Hearts
Were Dundee supposed to just lie down to Hearts? Have we not criticised St.Mirren for "lying down"?

I hope Robbo gets another management job soon and I am sure that he is a professional. He was a hobo that scored loads of goals for Hearts against the team he grew up supporting, if that is not professional I don't know what is.

Spot on.

We had a job to do and unfortunately we didn't do it.

You don't know much about professional football do you?

I'd be delighted for Robbo if he got back into the game.

Pressley went to Celtic and no one made much of a fuss about that.

Charlie-Brown
Spot on.

We had a job to do and unfortunately we didn't do it.

Dundee away was often a tough away game in those days with Dundee having a decent home record and pushing for a Uefa cup place - we lost there 4-0 the season before I remember.

Robbo could curl a big stinker on my doorstep, and I'd still applaud him for doing so.

Hope he gets the gig.

Eeeurrrgh ... not a nice image that conjures up.

Jimmy McNulty

What he said. 22 years laer. get over it.

Jimmy McNulty

Weird thing is -- just looked at the Div 1 table -- and 2 or 3 good results for ****dee gets them into the top 3 or 4. Table is pretty tight....

Charlie-Brown

Another ex-Jambo from 1985-86 team Kenny Black appears to be the front runner having done well managing Airdrie.

Robbo could curl a big stinker on my doorstep, and I'd still applaud him for doing so.

Hope he gets the gig.

Can't get the thought of him walking away having completed the job and you at your window cheering him out my head!

You don't know much about professional football do you?

I'd be delighted for Robbo if he got back into the game.

Pressley went to Celtic and no one made much of a fuss about that.

Where have you been for the last 2 years!

:eek:

heartgarfunkel
Its funny ( well not really ) but Ive never had a problem wih Dundee , its St Midden I hate with a passion from that fatefull day .

I'm the same - ****ing despise St Bribery. Can't let it go:(

Archived