Why do my neighbours insist...

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

...on only having parties on a night when i've got heaps to do the next day, need to sleep and can't join in? It this mob a few floors up and they're making a racket. It's not like they've ever thrown a party on a night i've come in half cut and could go and join in. Which is a shame as there were a few tidies the last time they woke up the neighbourhood.

I walked outside to see which flat it was. I crossed the road and looked up to see half of glasgow hanging out their window and resigned myself to getting the t in the park earplugs out.

Now, I'm going to a friends wedding tomorrow, as an usher i need to at least be semi awake, have to go to the office in the morning and sort some stuff and get packed for going on holiday v early on sunday. whitey.

Of all the weekends for them to decide to have another southside shindig. They're blatantly the type of neighbours who would throw their once in a lifetime, only ever, all nighter the day and night before your final exam/wedding night/big job interview and then never be seen or heard of again.

*** it; in a few weeks it's gonna be techno time and I'll be getting my own back. It's the old dear down below I feel sorry for...

...on only having parties on a night when i've got heaps to do the next day, need to sleep and can't join in? It this mob a few floors up and they're making a racket. It's not like they've ever thrown a party on a night i've come in half cut and could go and join in. Which is a shame as there were a few tidies the last time they woke up the neighbourhood.

I walked outside to see which flat it was. I crossed the road and looked up to see half of glasgow hanging out their window and resigned myself to getting the t in the park earplugs out.

Now, I'm going to a friends wedding tomorrow, as an usher i need to at least be semi awake, have to go to the office in the morning and sort some stuff and get packed for going on holiday v early on sunday. whitey.

Of all the weekends for them to decide to have another southside shindig. They're blatantly the type of neighbours who would throw their once in a lifetime, only ever, all nighter the day and night before your final exam/wedding night/big job interview and then never be seen or heard of again.

*** it; in a few weeks it's gonna be techno time and I'll be getting my own back. It's the old dear down below I feel sorry for...

Sorry to sound non supportive (cant think of a better word even tho 'supportive' sounds gay) but you should either join them or drink / smoke something to get to sleep. See it as buying credits for your next big one.

I have a vomiting bird keeping me awake (must be the rohypnol)... unfortunatly joining her is to big a risk!

The People's Chimp
Sorry to sound non supportive (cant think of a better word even tho 'supportive' sounds gay) but you should either join them or drink / smoke something to get to sleep. See it as buying credits for your next big one.

I have a vomiting bird keeping me awake (must be the rohypnol)... unfortunatly joining her is to big a risk!

Aye I know. It's just typical though, the bassas. :) Bet they dont have a party for months...maybe though, it's just I'm usually at another party myself...:rolleyes:

the birds are screaming woop woops right now.

Aye I know. It's just typical though, the bassas. :) Bet they dont have a party for months...maybe though, it's just I'm usually at another party myself...:rolleyes:

the birds are screaming woop woops right now.

You should maybe see if any of the birds need a lie down, wee j and a glass of wine? no?

Just go down and announce you have space for one?

Edit; that sounds weird as ****

The People's Chimp
You should maybe see if any of the birds need a lie down, wee j and a glass of wine? no?

:) right, i'm logging off! They're bound to admire my east coast panache and style.

this_is_my_story

Naw it doesnae. It sounds real smoove :)

Mr Liquidator, I sympathise, as I also have inconsiderate neighbours. But I'm now blasting farck out of their pishy choice of tunes, and I can only suggest that you do the same!

:) right, i'm logging off! They're bound to admire my east coast panache and style.

Watch you dont get too much fake tan on the sheets. West coast berds leave skid marks. FACT.

You get that **** too?

I might start some sort of support group for that kinda stuff

When it, on the odd occasion is us men, spewing the guts up - its the bloody end of the universe

You get that **** too?

I might start some sort of support group for that kinda stuff

When it, on the odd occasion is us men, spewing the guts up - its the bloody end of the universe

If she trys to keep u drink wise its curtains....... bed sheets, anything in reach... puked on.

I'm now on the sitee due to the paranoia of being puked on.

If she trys to keep u drink wise its curtains....... bed sheets, anything in reach... puked on.

I'm now on the sitee due to the paranoia of being puked on.

birds should never try to match you drink for drink, even if they spew for a whole day (which I have seen) they never admit defeat

I think she's finally got the message when the spewing starts and head right for the spare room.

I'd get cruisified for that amount of regurgitation

birds should never try to match you drink for drink, even if they spew for a whole day (which I have seen) they never admit defeat

I think she's finally got the message when the spewing starts and head right for the spare room.

I'd get cruisified for that amount of regurgitation

No spare room unfotunatly, sofa beer and some mental sport on setanta

No spare room unfotunatly, sofa beer and some mental sport on setanta

Nowt wrong with that though.

Whats on Sultana just now? I've just got the ipod blasting

Nowt wrong with that though.

Whats on Sultana just now? I've just got the ipod blasting

International rules, mix of gaelic and aussie rules... strange, but competitive which makes it watchable. Ireland vrs Australia

International rules, mix of gaelic and aussie rules... strange, but competitive which makes it watchable. Ireland vrs Australia

I see you are in EH7 - its a wonder my tunes aren't keeping you awake above the spewing. Beggars banquet on the go at the moment

chester copperpot

I knew you were dodgy!

Im worried BTW.

I see you are in EH7 - its a wonder my tunes aren't keeping you awake above the spewing. Beggars banquet on the go at the moment

Sympathy for the devils one of my fav tracks.. quality intro... incidently my old man wants it at his funeral.

A: eh? its only a weird sport! lol

Sympathy for the devils one of my fav tracks.. quality intro... incidently my old man wants it at his funeral.

A: eh? its only a weird sport! lol

just noticed you were same postcode as me. and my tunes are pretty loud, even the jakey from aberdeen has tired to knock on the door either thinking there was a party or complaining.

Can you smell the cowshed from where you are too?

just noticed you were same postcode as me. and my tunes are pretty loud, even the jakey from aberdeen has tired to knock on the door either thinking there was a party or complaining.

Long time no see mate :-) seen the beast Kev recently? lol

Not quite but I can smell the rubbish depot at times! mingin.

Long time no see mate :-) seen the beast Kev recently? lol

Alright,

I seem him outside Tynie at the St Midden game, tried to get him to go for a beer (even offered to pay) but he had to make some old guy his tea

He has his degree, has his job that most of us couldnt put up with, but the guy is and alway will be a tightest little fecker we will almost ever meet .... and he always needs reminded of that

And he is a beast, and always will be. Its in his genes

Not quite but I can smell the rubbish depot at times! mingin.

same thing really. If it wasn't for sainsbury's it be right in my front window.

When I came back from killie at the end of last season I almost had a open invite party when I seen those flames

Alright,

I seem him outside Tynie at the St Midden game, tried to get him to go for a beer (even offered to pay) but he had to make some old guy his tea

He has his degree, has his job that most of us couldnt put up with, but the guy is and alway will be a tightest little fecker we will almost ever meet .... and he always needs reminded of that

And he is a beast, and always will be. Its in his genes

hehehe! thats Kev, see him the morn though as usual. He's moving in with his burd shortly. Under the thumb.

hehehe! thats Kev, see him the morn though as usual. He's moving in with his burd shortly. Under the thumb.

is he? thats him screwed then? where will he hide his millions?

Give him abuse from me, he's not suffered it for a while. I would be going tomorrow but I've got a game...allegedly...cant see it going ahead

Will only be too happy to give the old man abuse mate :-)

The old man, rat boy.... how many names does he actually have?

Archived