Best Spirit Ever?

JamboMarc

Sexton Hardcastle

Paintball next week!!

Aye, so whose all getting injured on this trip?

I'l kick off with Chesny. Hes so clsoe to a return but due an extra few weeks off.

Paintball next week!!

I'l kick off with Chesny. Hes so clsoe to a return but due an extra few weeks off.

Thats what I thought, paintball?? Surely one of them is bound to get a "muscle strain". Chesney's a good shout but I'd go for Obua or Nade.

Paintball next week!!

Is it not possible that there has been something lost in translation and Eggert actually said to Shabba that the team are going to "paint a ball".

I fully expect the paint brushes to be handed out soon:)

So with a bit of luck chesney will manage this team building task without receiving the sharp end of a paintbrush in the eye

Sexton Hardcastle
Has he tried Jack Daniels??:rolleyes:

Csab's "Spirit" must differ from the ones Robbo and Burley enjoyed.

Each to their own.

Son Of Anarchy

Personally I think its great news although perhaps paintball isnt the wisest of choices given our injury prone "stars" :rolleyes:. The fact that everyone SEEMS to be getting on a bit better can only be a good thing surely? The players respect Csaba and show this so i fail to see any negatives in this statement. The truth will be our performance against the sheep,so lets get behind the team and Csaba eh?

the jambo poet

WASN'T IT NEGRI WHO GOT SHOT IN THE EYE ??...AND FECKED HIS CAREER...DOING PAINTBALL....OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER...MAFIOSA ??

WASN'T IT NEGRI WHO GOT SHOT IN THE EYE ??...AND FECKED HIS CAREER...DOING PAINTBALL....OR SOMETHING MORE SINISTER...MAFIOSA ??

Squash.

the fact that they keep telling is the spirit is good is a worry imo. If it was fine wouldn't they stop trying to reassure the fans?

Mandy Rice-Davies

Toxteth O'Grady
I hear Lee Wallace had never been more popular amongst his team-mates. Everyone wants to be on his team :)

There's no substitute for experience:)

Not daft enough to fall for gimmicks but also prefer reading this than a story stating the playing don't have a f****** clue what's happening at Hearts.

Csaba's done an excellent job so far. Let's back him.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

NO THAT WAS PJ OUT OF PJ AND DUNCAN.

Archived