Career suggestions

The Merse

Graduated from uni in the summer and yet to get a job. Graduated in Estate Management, worst timing imaginable really with property market going tits up.

I really, really have no idea what I want to do anymore and even when I think about possibilities my mind goes blank.

So, thought I'd just post up and ask for some suggestions on careers, what sort of careers are people in that they would recommend etc.

Thanks in advance.

Signed: Unemployed bum.

:)

Graduated from uni in the summer and yet to get a job. Graduated in Estate Management, worst timing imaginable really with property market going tits up.

I really, really have no idea what I want to do anymore and even when I think about possibilities my mind goes blank.

So, thought I'd just post up and ask for some suggestions on careers, what sort of careers are people in that they would recommend etc.

Thanks in advance.

Signed: Unemployed bum.

:)

I graduated in the summer too, and am also having little luck finding a job!

I am looking in financial sector, so my timing couldn't be worse :( Have applied to every agency I could find in Edinburgh, and most of them haven't even bothered to reply. Although that's possibly better than Reed, who have added me to their mailing list, and as a result I now get about 10 emails a day about jobs as an experienced financial for 90 grand a year :confused:

Got a phonecall this afternoon which was about my first bit of positive news for about 6 weeks, so hopefully that option can progress further when they call me again tomorrow

Archived