What i heard about Kingston and Berra after the game in the dressing room.

TheBigTeam

I wish someone would take me to Bar Roma and go-karting after a row.

I just get the cold shoulder!

Buffalo Bill

eddie fenwick
I wish someone would take me to Bar Roma and go-karting after a row.

I just get the cold shoulder!

Buffalo Bill

ask your carer;):P

Never mind Zal, Berra, Mikey etc....I want to know what it was that Kingston said to Riordan....

There was a challenge on Riordan (can't remember who) and he went a bit mental at the perpetrator...next thing you know, Larry has scuttled up behind Riordan and whispers something in his ear in a slightly dark and mysterious way...Riordan turns to look at him, his expression one of surprise and dare I say, fear...and then Deek meekly walks off without another word.

Just like that.

He just asked Deek where he got his roots done . . .

Seymour M Hersh
Exactly. Common knowledge they can't stand each other.

Surely not that common. First time I've heard this.

Guest juvehearts
why would Larry know some "yardies"?:confused:

I know his name's Kingston but that's the only jamaican connection I can find?! :D

Jamacia have a bob sledge team.

cool runnings :cool:

Seymour M Hersh
bet larry knows a few yardies. Well harder than deeks and his pavement dancing mates.

I think you'll find they come from the Caribbean and not Ghana.

I hope that it is not true.

I would be embarrassed for Berra if it were to get out that he can throw a punch at a guy and miss.

That aside, I thought that the Hearts players looked (sadly) too pleased with a draw to fight about it.

Leave the OP alone. It must be true.

Clearly the fight was over who would get the bag of balls when we go into Administration on Monday, er, Tuesday........

Anyway, did you hear about Chatham Honda?

Heard that after the game Berra and Kingston were going at it arguing.Berra and Zaliukas were seemingly saying Kingston is lazy etc.Kingston ststed this was just a wee team in a wee league and he would be in the big league next year.At this point Berra went to hook him and missed Kingston then swung for Berra putting him down.Csaba had the team out for a meal to sort it out earlier in the week.Also heard that our goalkeeping coach told Csaba that kello's bottle had went and he has seemingly went back home.(someone could confirm if he had been seen at Riccarton this week).Also that he had not had a x-ray to determine if anything was wrong.Don't shoot the messenger and i fully expect the usual hobo blah blah blah coming.But thought i would post what i heard.

:bravo: You Hobo Brownmeister !!

Heard that after the game Berra and Kingston were going at it arguing.Berra and Zaliukas were seemingly saying Kingston is lazy etc.Kingston ststed this was just a wee team in a wee league and he would be in the big league next year.At this point Berra went to hook him and missed Kingston then swung for Berra putting him down.Csaba had the team out for a meal to sort it out earlier in the week.Also heard that our goalkeeping coach told Csaba that kello's bottle had went and he has seemingly went back home.(someone could confirm if he had been seen at Riccarton this week).Also that he had not had a x-ray to determine if anything was wrong.Don't shoot the messenger and i fully expect the usual hobo blah blah blah coming.But thought i would post what i heard.

Kingston could become a Heart legend if he changed his attitude, took his finger out his lazy ar** and stuck in a shift.

He is outstanding for Ghana - garbage for us nuff said :sad:

Read any football autobiography, and there are always players falling out - throwing punches etc. (it was even encouraged by Rafa Benitez according to Carra). About time some of the players began having ago - especially our club captain Christophe Berra! Would love to see him have a go at Kingston on the pitch!

Art Vanderlay

I have heard the same story. Apparently the rest of the squad quickly got to clapping their hands and chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!"...

Thats a good story.. :rolleyes:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
Never mind Zal, Berra, Mikey etc....I want to know what it was that Kingston said to Riordan....

There was a challenge on Riordan (can't remember who) and he went a bit mental at the perpetrator...next thing you know, Larry has scuttled up behind Riordan and whispers something in his ear in a slightly dark and mysterious way...Riordan turns to look at him, his expression one of surprise and dare I say, fear...and then Deek meekly walks off without another word.

Just like that.

Possibilities:

"Your probation officer's just taken his seat in the stand".

"The ASBO order's come through."

Lee Wallace is tooled up and ready, ya wee sh*te".

I might have missed some.....

Archived