What i heard about Kingston and Berra after the game in the dressing room.

TheBigTeam

Heard that after the game Berra and Kingston were going at it arguing.Berra and Zaliukas were seemingly saying Kingston is lazy etc.Kingston ststed this was just a wee team in a wee league and he would be in the big league next year.At this point Berra went to hook him and missed Kingston then swung for Berra putting him down.Csaba had the team out for a meal to sort it out earlier in the week.Also heard that our goalkeeping coach told Csaba that kello's bottle had went and he has seemingly went back home.(someone could confirm if he had been seen at Riccarton this week).Also that he had not had a x-ray to determine if anything was wrong.Don't shoot the messenger and i fully expect the usual hobo blah blah blah coming.But thought i would post what i heard.

Heard that after the game Berra and Kingston were going at it arguing.Berra and Zaliukas were seemingly saying Kingston is lazy etc.Kingston ststed this was just a wee team in a wee league and he would be in the big league next year.At this point Berra went to hook him and missed Kingston then swung for Berra putting him down.Csaba had the team out for a meal to sort it out earlier in the week.Also heard that our goalkeeping coach told Csaba that kello's bottle had went and he has seemingly went back home.(someone could confirm if he had been seen at Riccarton this week).Also that he had not had a x-ray to determine if anything was wrong.Don't shoot the messenger and i fully expect the usual hobo blah blah blah coming.But thought i would post what i heard.

If its all the same with you I shall file this under complete and utter bollox.

I am sure I seen Mikey stewart shoving Kingston on sunday, during the game.

Or was I just drunk lol

Kingston knows he wont get dropped mad vlad wont allow it.

I love the idea of Zaliukas having a go at someone after what he did.

I think its even funnier that someone thinks that Zal and Berra would be on the same side against anyone. :P

I think its even funnier that someone thinks that Zal and Berra would be on the same side against anyone. :P

Exactly. Common knowledge they can't stand each other.

I am sure I seen Mikey stewart shoving Kingston on sunday, during the game.

Or was I just drunk lol

That was actually Zaliukas. It was just before his mistake.

My niece (the only sober one in the party) spotted it over next to the dugouts.

Exactly. Common knowledge they can't stand each other.

Cant stand each other? Whats that matter? If a random 50 people on kickback worked together we prob wouldn't all get along but i'm sure we all agree kingston is a lazy modedit

alwaysthereinspirit
Cant stand each other? Whats that matter? If a random 50 people on kickback worked together we prob wouldn't all get along but i'm sure we all agree kingston is a lazy modedit.

Kingston is not lazy. He is just doing a Rudi and not wanting to get hurt before his big move.:P

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I heard Larry Kingston and Jose Goncalves double teamed Gary Glen and he got the pumping of his life. He can't walk properly and thats why he isn't playing. :sad:

Again, don't shoot the messenger. I'm not a Hobo.

Whoever gave you the information sounds like a right wally.

And you are not much better for posting such nonsense.

You're a braver man than me as you posted before i had made my mind up whether to or not.. I can back you up that larry punched berra and that kello has gone home to lithuania - see my earlier post under BALOGH to play against the sheep.

rudi must stay

probably crap. But it explains Kingston's attitude

You're a braver man than me as you posted before i had made my mind up whether to or not.. I can back you up that larry punched berra and that kello has gone home to lithuania - see my earlier post under BALOGH to play against the sheep.

Christ, it's a tag team.

portobellojambo1

There is jobby, there is kack but only every once in a while can something be classed as 100% fecking sh y te.

Thats odd because Kello isnt from Lithuania!

portobellojambo1

Why, he is from Slovakia.

To be fair the bit about Kingston is plausable as Mikey Stewart and Zaliukas were going mental at him at one point and it did look like Zali was going to have him until he was pulled away during the game

There did seem to be a bit of argy bargy with Kingston on the park at the end but players falling out with each other re performances is nothing new. It shows they care.

Why, he is from Slovakia.

I think you'll find his home is in Lithuania though.......remind me where we 'signed' him from?....

Never mind Zal, Berra, Mikey etc....I want to know what it was that Kingston said to Riordan....

There was a challenge on Riordan (can't remember who) and he went a bit mental at the perpetrator...next thing you know, Larry has scuttled up behind Riordan and whispers something in his ear in a slightly dark and mysterious way...Riordan turns to look at him, his expression one of surprise and dare I say, fear...and then Deek meekly walks off without another word.

Just like that.

I think you'll find his home is in Lithuania though.......remind me where we 'signed' him from?....

And pray tell how long was he at Kaunas to set down roots?

Never mind Zal, Berra, Mikey etc....I want to know what it was that Kingston said to Riordan....

There was a challenge on Riordan (can't remember who) and he went a bit mental at the perpetrator...next thing you know, Larry has scuttled up behind Riordan and whispers something in his ear in a slightly dark and mysterious way...Riordan turns to look at him, his expression one of surprise and dare I say, fear...and then Deek meekly walks off without another word.

Just like that.

remember watching larry say something to dawson when we played hull. dawsons tackles were flying into larry and larry eventually kicked him when he went for a header. dawson looked pretty p*ssed off with what kingston said. also saw deeks reaction on sunday, appears larry likes winding up folk or starting arguements?

eddie fenwick

Just like that.

;ive stole your heroin;

portobellojambo1

We signed hin from Kaunas, but that doesn't make it his home. We signed Takis Fyssas from Benfica, but his home is in Athens.

Funny how this alleged "going for a meal" chat appears every now and then.

Bar Roma will be closed down the day we get dressing room unity!

Just like that.

bet larry knows a few yardies. Well harder than deeks and his pavement dancing mates.

Commander Harris

why would Larry know some "yardies"?:confused:

I know his name's Kingston but that's the only jamaican connection I can find?! :D

We signed hin from Kaunas, but that doesn't make it his home. We signed Takis Fyssas from Benfica, but his home is in Athens.

I've been shot down in flames for saying he went home to lithuania. I didn't say that just because he was signed from kaunas that makes lithuania his home. But it is his home and it's where he's apparantly gone! I only posted here to confirm what i knew - what i thought fans would be interested it

Charlie-Brown
I've been shot down in flames for saying he went home to lithuania. I didn't say that just because he was signed from kaunas that makes lithuania his home. But it is his home and it's where he's apparantly gone! I only posted here to confirm what i knew - what i thought fans would be interested it

Itis perfectly possible he might have been given some time off and decided to go home/kaunas if he wasn't going to be able to train anyway, doesn't mean he's left the club at this stage.....

He Who Cannot Be Named

Thought his home might have been in Edinburgh considering he was playing for us! Did he commute from Athens 5 days a week? Wow!

A players home is where he's playing, and if Kello has gone back to Kaunas, that'll be him back home.

Funny how this alleged "going for a meal" chat appears every now and then.

Bar Roma will be closed down the day we get dressing room unity!

..and apparently Stevie Frail booked the table.

Scott_HMFC1874

There was a thread a few days ago about this exact same thing over on Hobos.net.

wonder if thats his source :rolleyes:

:hobofish:

portobellojambo1

Apologies if it came across as personal, wasn't meant that way, it was more a pedantic sort of comment I was making.

Archived