Salvia

RoyCropper

After a messy night out last weekend, me and a few mates went back to my other mates house and one of them whips out a pre rolled joint looking thing and i know that my mate has a smoke now and then so just assumed thats what it was. Upon further conversation he tells me it is a legal thing called salvia and offered me some. Now for some reason, and i am a non smoker, i said yes and within minutes i was tripping balls, it was the most bizarre, far out, weird experience i have ever had. I do not believe it can be legal.

Anyone else here tried it and is it really legal?

Carl Weathers
After a messy night out last weekend, me and a few mates went back to my other mates house and one of them whips out a pre rolled joint looking thing and i know that my mate has a smoke now and then so just assumed thats what it was. Upon further conversation he tells me it is a legal thing called salvia and offered me some. Now for some reason, and i am a non smoker, i said yes and within minutes i was tripping balls, it was the most bizarre, far out, weird experience i have ever had. I do not believe it can be legal.

Anyone else here tried it and is it really legal?

Never tried it but heard it does horrible, horrible things to your brain.

Yes I got it outta whiplash trash. It is legal but it shouldn't be! the trips strong but only last 5-15mins. I couldn't stop walking round in circles! After it you get a stinking headache.

check this lad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4tvvFNIns

drugs are bad

I used to get like that on acid. At least 16 years since I last had that nonsense though.

My God I have a grow op in my garden. My wife loves Salvia and we have a garden full of it. Never done anything with it other than planting it in the spring, enjoying the colors( fantastic if you inhale they tell me) in the summer and pulling it out in the Fall. So thats my garden and my wife that have possibly been sitting on a fortune for years.:)

Yeh done it a few times, the feeling of being dragged into the ground is one of the strangest feelings I've come across and I've had Peyote and San Pedro, but nothing comes close to the weird physical feeling Salvia gives you.

Mentally I felt pretty clear and lucid tho which made the physical feeling even stranger.

Quite a boring hit tho but worth experiencing a couple of times if thats yer bag.

One of the funniest things I've seen is a mate walking around blackford quarry with a bong giving hits of the x30 to folk and watching them all turn in to nutters who had to walk round and circles, ended up like a lunatic asylum with folks chasing there tails. Funny ****.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Never tried it, but would if ever offered it. I'll try most things at least once :whistling:

Some of the videos on youtube look like they've been staged though.

Marmeladent?rtchen
Yes I got it outta whiplash trash. It is legal but it shouldn't be! the trips strong but only last 5-15mins. I couldn't stop walking round in circles! After it you get a stinking headache.

check this lad!

drugs are bad

Is that Elliot in another video on U Tube?? :eek:

Smoked it quite a few times through a bong and it's never done feck all :(

The dried leaves do nowt unless you do around 10 bongs in a row... and even then I'm sure the only hit your getting is lack of oxygen.

You need the extract which can come in a little flint type capsule for it to have a propper effect. Trust me if you do the extract x30 you'd feel it.

check this lad!

drugs are bad

Hahaha:) now that is class! I'm we have been in that state a few times, your birthday at your house a few years back being a good example! Davy having to leave to catch his flight home at 6 in the morning too, ouch!!!!

What about the ***** shrooms wee got at that rave at Ratho?! Where you there that day? Oh ya! I seen fairies that day I kid you not!

Haha:) That was the most mental weird night ever, and i take my hat of to you sir for finding that illegal rave. I am pretty sure there were Russian policemen running about the place on scooters, don't quote me on that though!

Archived