Will Mark Donaldson ever get paid?

gggggareth

Will MD ever get paid by Romanov, or will he be outed as the infidile he is and send packing to work for Celtic radio?

alwaysthereinspirit
Will MD ever get paid by Romanov, or will he be outed as the infidile he is and send packing to work for Celtic radio?

:eek:

:eek:

I'm still trying to work out what an "infidile" is. I'm guessing some kind of musical instrument.

Jam Tarts 1874
Dont even tell me he hasn't been paid either.:P

Pity he hasn't been paid, I'm told Jesus is pretty good at crosses. :P

I'm still trying to work out what an "infidile" is. I'm guessing some kind of musical instrument.

The opposite of a gay fiddle?

hmmm

do we think its appropriate to discuss whether a fellow board member has been paid or not?

its not like stuff that may be in the public domain, about a player or such.

MD frequently visits the boards

why are you bothered?

portobellojambo1
hmmm

do we think its appropriate to discuss whether a fellow board member has been paid or not?

its not like stuff that may be in the public domain, about a player or such.

MD frequently visits the boards

Although I didn't hear the broadcast myself Bev, I believe it is information that Mark put into the public domain himself.

For someone who is apparently and clearly a Celtic infidel, Mark Donaldson appears to me to have done a good job of pretending to be a Hearts fan.

But you live and learn, don't you ...

Who gives a **** ?

Other than Mark Donaldson that is.

Have I missed something?? I thought Mark Donaldson was a Jambo! Or does everyone but me know he's a Sellic fan and it's me having a 'Peebles moment'? :o

Oh God, the sarcasm went right over my head the first time I read the thread - maybe I should go and take my tablets. If I embarass myself anymore I'll have to do a dramatic leaving leaving post :)

Whats it got to do with you?

K.

why are you bothered?

I'm "bothered" because I think it's a *****ing disgrace that we - HMFC - are not paying debts to our nearest and dearest... what the hell is going on!?? I'm "bothered" because I am a worried, loyal, Hearts fan.

Whats it got to do with you?

K.

It's nothing to do with me, except that I care when my club seem to be not paying their debts. I'm not an ostritch - I won't stick my head in the sand and pretend that something deeply fishy is going on....

So technically it's nothing to do with me, but I empathise with Mark Donaldson, and anyone else that Hearts owe money to... which it seems is a good little collection of folk.

You think I should just fob it off as "nothing to do with me"? Excuse me, but HMFC is for the FANS, and it's EVERY FANS RIGHT to speak up when they see something blatantly wrong is afoot....

It's nothing to do with me, except that I care when my club seem to be not paying their debts. I'm not an ostritch - I won't stick my head in the sand and pretend that something deeply fishy is going on....

So technically it's nothing to do with me, but I empathise with Mark Donaldson, and anyone else that Hearts owe money to... which it seems is a good little collection of folk.

You think I should just fob it off as "nothing to do with me"? Excuse me, but HMFC is for the FANS, and it's EVERY FANS RIGHT to speak up when they see something blatantly wrong is afoot....

I agree with Beverley above that I don't think it is appropriate to discuss internal financial matters between Mark Donaldson and HMFC. I don't see the point going off half-cocked with only one side of the story.

If Mark Donaldson has the problem with Hearts he should be dealing with it privately or through his lawyers. It is a private matter between employer and employee and sod all to do with Hearts fans.

If Mark Donaldson has leaked this story about not getting paid for 3 months then I have no sympathy as I would have withdrawn my labour after the first non-payment in the same circumstances, called in the lawyers, and began looking for another job instead of whine about it in public.

You don't seem to want so much as a debate as to post yet another one-sided anti-Romanov rant.

Not asking or expecting you to do anything. Was geniunly interested what made you want to post about it and repeat it here.

I also reckon there are other more pressing issues needing sorted. We dont pay our players, caterers, coach firms, other clubs on time.... etc any one getting in to bed with us should probably be a little cautious and realise they will be in a pretty big que when it comes to getting paid.

Nearest and dearest? Mark wont be the last, nearest, dearest or first person to be treated in a less than professional manor.

Archived