Great gesture by the Thomson family (NHC)

Guest Dipped Flake

Guest Dipped Flake

Just saw the below from the BBC site

Chief Executive Stephen Thompson said, "We are very aware that many United supporters - and indeed fans of other teams - will wish to attend Saturday's game to pay tribute to my father. We want to encourage this as much as possible, but do not wish to be seen to profit from this genuine and heartfelt recognition of my father's contribution to the Club and Scottish football. My family has therefore requested that prices are reduced to this nominal level and that as many fans as possible wear tangerine as a mark of respect."

Utd are only charging ?5 for all parts of the ground for their game on Saturday, hope they get a full house.

Chief Executive Stephen Thompson said, "We are very aware that many United supporters - and indeed fans of other teams - will wish to attend Saturday's game to pay tribute to my father. We want to encourage this as much as possible, but do not wish to be seen to profit from this genuine and heartfelt recognition of my father's contribution to the Club and Scottish football. My family has therefore requested that prices are reduced to this nominal level and that as many fans as possible wear tangerine as a mark of respect."

Utd are only charging ?5 for all parts of the ground for their game on Saturday, hope they get a full house.

Who are they playing?

RIP Eddie.

Guest Dipped Flake
Who are they playing?

RIP Eddie.

St. Midden so we can even hope they have a great win as well as a full house

rudi must stay

great gesture. Hope they get the full house that Eddie deserves, he put a lot of money and time into them

fair play

PresidentRomanov

Great gesture indeed :)

If Hearts done that, they'd be getting in the neck from posters on here who'd already bought season tickets though - annoyingly, probably the same one's that are saying it's a great gesture by Dundee United :(

If Hearts done that, they'd be getting in the neck from posters on here who'd already bought season tickets though - annoyingly, probably the same one's that are saying it's a great gesture by Dundee United :(

Yes of course they would :rolleyes:

RIP Eddie, great gesture from D.Utd.

PresidentRomanov
Yes of course they would :rolleyes:

RIP Eddie, great gesture from D.Utd.

They would, and they have, when Hearts gave away a free top with a ticket for - ironically - the Dundee United game last season :)

Guest Dipped Flake

???? Just for once is it not possible to have a thread on here that doesn't descend into arguments/point scoring???

Archived