ignorance of this regime

Guest jambomickey

For those coming to this thread late, allow me to provide a brief summary....

There you go.

I don't think it does the Hearts board a lot of credit that they leave the meet and greet duties to the likes of Ogilvie, Foulkes and the Pieman.

It is symptomatic of the contempt that the board members hold for Hearts and Scottish football.

I really thought I'd seen threads on here that scraped the barrell looking for a way to have a dig at our own club but this is effing unbelieveable !!!!!!

Last home game of 2 seasons ago when we played hibs, I was doing the bar in the Directors Box! Nearly the whole hibs board were there before the game getting stuck into the free bevvy whilst the Hearts board/officials stayed on the soft drinks! Come the end of the game (we won 2-0) and the only Hobo's that stayed were the hangers on whilst every official and board member couldn't get out the place fast enough!

Maybe sunday was just payback eh? :rolleyes:

Honestly think that if they had stayed and drank with the Hibs board then we would have had a thread slagging the board for fraternising with the enemy :rolleyes:

Guest Dipped Flake

No offense to the OP but this must be the daftest post I have seen for ages. Who cares who did or didn't go for free drinks after the game. Only thing I care about from Sunday is that the team played some good football and had a real shape about it. Couldn't give a flying **** about the boardroom.

Guest jambomickey
I don't think it does the Hearts board a lot of credit that they leave the meet and greet duties to the likes of Ogilvie, Foulkes and the Pieman.

It is symptomatic of the contempt that the board members hold for Hearts and Scottish football.

spot on!

Guest jambomickey
No offense to the OP but this must be the daftest post I have seen for ages. Who cares who did or didn't go for free drinks after the game. Only thing I care about from Sunday is that the team played some good football and had a real shape about it. Couldn't give a flying **** about the boardroom.

as i've said the only reason i posted this was because i was speaking to an ex director at sundays game and he was saying how dissapointing it is

Guest jambomickey
I really thought I'd seen threads on here that scraped the barrell looking for a way to have a dig at our own club but this is effing unbelieveable !!!!!!

Last home game of 2 seasons ago when we played hibs, I was doing the bar in the Directors Box! Nearly the whole hibs board were there before the game getting stuck into the free bevvy whilst the Hearts board/officials stayed on the soft drinks! Come the end of the game (we won 2-0) and the only Hobo's that stayed were the hangers on whilst every official and board member couldn't get out the place fast enough!

Maybe sunday was just payback eh? :rolleyes:

Honestly think that if they had stayed and drank with the Hibs board then we would have had a thread slagging the board for fraternising with the enemy :rolleyes:

they give us plenty to dig at though don't they?

they give us plenty to dig at though don't they?

Indeed they do, but not quaffing free bevvy at ER most definatley isn't one imho !

isn't it the done thing for directors and officials to go into the bordroom after games, yesterday straight after the game korabochup, angel and pedro lopez left straight after the game because i seen them, romanov was in his rat hole in lithuania as was the chairman, fedetovis and his niece never attend games so not one board member was there! ignorant bastads

All this happening at our once great club. Whatever next?

Please pass on any other negative thoughts you might have. There are simply too many optimists on this board.

as i've said the only reason i posted this was because i was speaking to an ex director at sundays game and he was saying how dissapointing it is

I hope you punched him in the face for getting the club into such a state that no-one else wanted it when Romanov came looking.

Chad Sexington

So one group of fat, middle aged businessmen didn't have a drink with another group of fat, middle aged businessmen?

Dear lord!! Please say it aint so!!

Which way to the suicide machines please?

AP_iraq_harsh_echo32.jpg

So it's just sour grapes from the ex-director that they didn't get a look in at the free bevvy then? :rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

It's a disgrace! Once again these bleddy foreign sorts have sullied the great name of The Heart of Midlothian FC!!

gorgie rd eh11
isn't it the done thing for directors and officials to go into the bordroom after games, yesterday straight after the game korabochup, angel and pedro lopez left straight after the game because i seen them, romanov was in his rat hole in lithuania as was the chairman, fedetovis and his niece never attend games so not one board member was there! ignorant bastads

:) Unbeleivable. Are you shaking with rage mickey? :)

My pie was cold at the kilmarnock game, if you're looking for you're next outrage to start a thread on.

all about respect!

and then ...

romanov was in his rat hole in lithuania as was the chairman, fedetovis and his niece never attend games so not one board member was there! ignorant bastads :eek:

Would you go for a post match tete a tete with the mouser, mr petri-dish?

He was seen drinking 80/- from ratboys sweaty boot after the game:eek:

gorgie rd eh11

Talking about regimes, has the hibs one come out to condem and disown the cowards who attacked the Hearts bus on sunday.

Or are they still too upset to comment after sundays aftermatch "drinksgate" debacle.

I dont think your grasping the fact that,this is a non-event and most people,maybe even everyone,dont really care.

Last year there was a thread about fat cat Hearts directors reaping the benefits of visiting boardrooms,so they cant win.

Personally I couldnt give a monkeys what they do at games!

I'm not familiar with what the correct protocol for officials and "bord" members is but if an anonymous semi-literate misanthrope from Dalkeith reckons they got it wrong then they probably did.

Having said that he might be being a bit harsh on Romanov senior for not making time to get along to the football. If I was busy trying to guide a multinational investment group through a period of massive global economic turbulence I think I might have just had the game on in the backround rather than getting along to Foster Road

Archived