ignorance of this regime

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

isn't it the done thing for directors and officials to go into the bordroom after games, yesterday straight after the game korabochup, angel and pedro lopez left straight after the game because i seen them, romanov was in his rat hole in lithuania as was the chairman, fedetovis and his niece never attend games so not one board member was there! ignorant bastads

Which regime are you talking about?

I wonder. Mysterious foreign freeloaders wandering about. Owners absent from the game... who on earth could he mean! :eek:

alwaysthereinspirit
isn't it the done thing for directors and officials to go into the bordroom after games, yesterday straight after the game korabochup, angel and pedro lopez left straight after the game because i seen them, romanov was in his rat hole in lithuania as was the chairman, fedetovis and his niece never attend games so not one board member was there! ignorant bastads

Maybe they weren't invited. If I was a guid honest Scottish board member I wouldn't want none of the people you mentioned stinking up my place. Or maybe that's not the norm in Russia/Lithuania. Or they had to catch the 3.55 #1 bus. Or.......

Wouldnt want to spend time in the hibs boardroom either, unless Rod P was waiting to for all jambos to leave to get a meaningless trophy out, then I'd happily hang around.

Tyrion Lannister
surely campbell ogilvie was there?

Yup, he was there. But not on the board.

campbell ogilvie isn't on the board

Yup, he was there. But not on the board.

i know he isn't on the board, but as an official of HMFC, he does represent the board at away games.

so, no big deal really.

You seem to have a huge amount of pent up anger and frustration.

It seems a pretty petty thing to get you knickers in a twist about.

Guest jambomickey
You seem to have a huge amount of pent up anger and frustration.

It seems a pretty petty thing to get you knickers in a twist about.

all about respect! i'm certain every other club has there board at games

Generic Username

No one has been representing us at board level in the stand for bloody ages, why get worked up about it now?

Go have a coke and a smile. You'll feel much better.

How do you know Csaba and the management team did not go for a quick meet and greet after the game?

Or perhaps CO was sent as a representative.

Who knows? Who cares?

Guest jambomickey
No one has been representing us at board level in the stand for bloody ages, why get worked up about it now?

Go have a coke and a smile. You'll feel much better.

reason i've brought it up is because i was chatting to a ex director in the mercer years yesterday and he was saying how dissapointing it is

Guest jambomickey
How do you know Csaba and the management team did not go for a quick meet and greet after the game?

Or perhaps CO was sent as a representative.

Who knows? Who cares?

and quite rightly so but our board of directors should be there

We'd have a hard job - our board is in Lithuania most of the time. Campbell Ogilvie is just as good a representative - indeed probably a better one. There are few officials in the Scottish game as respected as Campbell Ogilvie.

With all due respect this is creating a mountain out of a mole hill.

Art Vanderlay

Maybe the board representative was away having a poo at the point at which you were looking for him in the stand?

scott herbertson

While it is normal for Borad members of football clubs to go into the opposition board rooms after games for a snifter and a sarnie it is not obligatory and in these days of foreign ownership Iit is becoming less common.

Anyway I don't suppose anyone missed them and i would be surprised if Ogilvie and others did not stand in thir place

Last December I was in the Falkirk boardroom and there were certainly a few of the directors in the board room after the game. Campbell Ogilvie was there too.

The Pie Man would have been there so surely that counts?!

You make a valid, if insignificant, point, which I have difficulty getting excited about.

Leave the negative reporting of the actions of H.M.F.C. Officials to the media.

They're expert at it. (Practice!).

Generic Username
reason i've brought it up is because i was chatting to a ex director in the mercer years yesterday and he was saying how dissapointing it is

I honestly wouldn't waste time or energy getting into a tizz about it.

With or without a face in the stand the same problems are there.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Its quite frightening really!

Are you really frightened? I mean really?

I'm not. Couldn't give a toss about whether or not the fat cats mingle after a game!

Italian Lambretta

The most important people yesterday where the Players and the Fans.

The Lithuanian board can GTF for all I care.

Is this really a moan about our directors possibly offending Hibs' directors? Effing unbelievable

Exactly my thoughts.:eek:

portobellojambo1

I am honestly not sure what the script was at Easter Road yesterday. There seemed to be some Hearts players and back room staff actually in the Hearts end (Elliot, Neilson, Ogilvie, Southern for example, I think there were others as well), and I was beginning to think maybe we hadn't taken any complimentary tickets for either the players area and/or directors box.

You really have to get out more:cool:

scott herbertson
I am honestly not sure what the script was at Easter Road yesterday. There seemed to be some Hearts players and back room staff actually in the Hearts end (Elliot, Neilson, Ogilvie, Southern for example, I think there were others as well), and I was beginning to think maybe we hadn't taken any complimentary tickets for either the players area and/or directors box.

Hibs so skint that they're not giving out comps!!!!!

Stop the Press!

Tell Banderson!

News of the world exclusive!!!!!!!

While it is normal for Borad members of football clubs to go into the opposition board rooms after games for a snifter and a sarnie it is not obligatory and in these days of foreign ownership Iit is becoming less common.

Anyway I don't suppose anyone missed them and i would be surprised if Ogilvie and others did not stand in thir place

There are loads of Scottish clubs with foreign owners right enough.

scott herbertson
There are loads of Scottish clubs with foreign owners right enough.

I live in England

There are loads of them down here

:o

Thunderstruck

I am beginning to believe that too many supposed Jambos go to games armed with a pair of 10x40's and spend the whole time "spotting" the Directors' Box or the dug-out.

If football bores you so much, get yourself to the end of Platform 4 at Haymarket and watch the choo-choos.

campbell ogilvie isn't on the board

Neither are Korobochka or Cervenkov, and I'm sure someone said that Lopez isnt even employed by Hearts/Romanov anymore

I think you'll find Hearts were properly and respectfully represented by the same people who properly and respectfully represent the club at every away game.

Archived