tullberg

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

where was he yesterday, is he injured?or, does csaba realise he's crap, surely he can't be worse than nade, he (nade) is a carthorse

brellierlegend
where was he yesterday, is he injured?or, does csaba realise he's crap, surely he can't be worse than nade, he (nade) is a carthorse

Big article on Saturday. He is out for a while!

maroonlegions
Big article on Saturday. He is out for a while!

fecking hell eh, we really do know how to pick players that are made of GLASS, fecking ridiculous.:mad:

Tyrion Lannister
or, does csaba realise he's crap

You can say this from one game after a long term injury, how exactly?

peebles jambo

i didn't actually say he was crap, i just wondered where he was

i didn't actually say he was crap, i just wondered where he was

You did! :P

Buffalo Bill

Yup you did.

Bundle of laughs you eh.

itsnomarooned

I thought Nade had a good game yesterday (notwithstanding "the" miss!).

Here I am with another Scotland knock, we got the news on Tullberg three days before they got it in Peebles and we are a full continent away.:P

Art Vanderlay

Christian Nade is one of most talented footballers.

Never going to be a goalscorer, and to be honest quite a difficult player to work into a team, but a very good forward nonetheless.

Lacking a bit of sharpness and was unlucky at the weekend a couple of times when was just wrongfoooted on a couple of chances and couldn't quite get to the ball.

But he's got good control and a surprising amount of skill. Playing a ball to him up front, you know he's got a good chance of bringing it under control - once he does, you know it's very unlikely anyone's gonna take it off him, and more often that not he will do something useful with it.

Have to say, I thought Nade was good yesterday as well(the miss aside).

We've been screaming out all season for a player of strength to at the very least hold the ball up. Not Shammy or Mole who can't seem to hold off a challenge from any defender.

Granted, he is not a finisher and we'll never get 20 goals a season from him, but he at least allows us to remain in possession and bring some of the supporting midfielders into play.

Horatio Caine

The news about Tullberg being injured came through days ago.

I mean, what do you do for the rest of the week PJ? Are you locked away somewhere? A place that no news filters through to? Oh wait ... I forgot you live in Peebles.

The People's Chimp

On the ball as usual...

maroonlegions

and more often that not he will do something useful with it., like balloon it over the bar maybe:rolleyes:, only joking my friend i do know were you are coming from, he just needs to get some goals and the confidence will come.:)

Never going to be a goalscorer, and to be honest quite a difficult player to work into a team, but a very good forward nonetheless.

Lacking a bit of sharpness and was unlucky at the weekend a couple of times when was just wrongfoooted on a couple of chances and couldn't quite get to the ball.

But he's got good control and a surprising amount of skill. Playing a ball to him up front, you know he's got a good chance of bringing it under control - once he does, you know it's very unlikely anyone's gonna take it off him, and more often that not he will do something useful with it.

exactly, he played well yeaterday, but he needws to play wae a patner up front as he isnt going to score a barrel load of goals

A Boy Named Crow

It was widely reported that he was out injured...you having a Peebles moment???

Teuchterjambo

I think you need to read PJ's comment - he doesn't say that Tullberg is crap he asks if Csaba has realised he's crap ?

Having seen him in training etc then maybe that is the conclusion he has come to over a reasonable period of time - who knows ?

Too many people on here just waiting to come back with smart ass answers !

Art Vanderlay
I think you need to read PJ's comment - he doesn't say that Tullberg is crap he asks if Csaba has realised he's crap ?

Having seen him in training etc then maybe that is the conclusion he has come to over a reasonable period of time - who knows ?

I think the inference was, clearly, that Nade is, in point of fact, crap.

Teuchterjambo
I think the inference was, clearly, that Nade is, in point of fact, crap.

Not what I read into the original post and havng re read it still don't see that.However , would agree with one of your other comments that Nade is talented and I think we got more out of him yesterday than we have from the much maligned Jamie Mole all season. Worth sticking with Nade for a while at least.

Rudolf's Mate
I thought Nade had a good game yesterday (notwithstanding "the" miss!).

He's certainly not one for being able bring the ball down! There was a couple of times when if he did he could have been through on goal. I think on the deck he's decent enough and if presented with THAT chance he'd probably put it away!

peebles jambo

thanks, somebody who actually reads posts

Seymour M Hersh

Could this be another fine Peebles moment! You know that George Burley left? Me I'm raging!!:P

bigis semiauskas

On Sundays performance you could say Nade was crap,he did give 100% but he was set up perfectly by Larry and Driver numerous times and still couldnt score.

But i suppose you have to pay for quality and 500k was to much for him.

good grief !

nade isnt a carthorse, and give the guy a break ffs he plays for our team !

he isn't the penalty box predator we all seem to crave, but under current availability he is certainly the best we have right now. and he put a good shift in against hibs in my opinion. shame about the chance at the end - a last minute winner in the derby would have done his confidence wonders.

i hope he doesnt read kickback too often.

jambos are go!

Nade has substantial pace and to suggest otherwise is nonsense. He might not use it often but he has it.

Have to say, I thought Nade was good yesterday as well(the miss aside).

We've been screaming out all season for a player of strength to at the very least hold the ball up. Not Shammy or Mole who can't seem to hold off a challenge from any defender.

Granted, he is not a finisher and we'll never get 20 goals a season from him, but he at least allows us to remain in possession and bring some of the supporting midfielders into play.

well said mate. I wonder sometimes about some of our fans. I don`t know what a player has to do to be at least regarded as a capable player?

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bit harsh labelling Tullberg injury prone - he was saying the thigh injury was the first serious one he's had. Seems he's not getting much luck just now.

We're not all this slow in Peebles - honestly ::)

I'm not so sure - have you seen the High Street on a Saturday? :cool:

I have only ever read 1 post from you and i think your crap :rolleyes:

Nade has substantial pace and to suggest otherwise is nonsense. He might not use it often but he has it.

He has the sprinter gene.

As you have said he does not sprint about for the whole match and thats because he cant !

When he does make a run and sprint he is very fast. I am sure if he was playing with someone else who had quality up front he would get some goals and assist a lot more.

Ally Alexander

Peebles- if you had said that Casba reckons he's crap then you would be correct in saying that you didn't call him crap but you said that he realises he's crap which suggests that you are in agreement with the statement.

some of the comments on here dear o dear...

Nade is without doubt so slow it is unreal.His sharpness is ****...theres is no point having "substantial pace" with no decent acceleration.are you playing fifa or something or actually watching hearts play? only reason hes playing is he is a unit which holds the ball up,shaking off the odd rob jones here and there,Nothing more than that.He has no finishing ability on any level as was highlighted on sunday there.Never going to be sharp enough either.If this is the supposed fit version of nade....The quicker tullberg makes his "recovery" the better.

He's had nearly 18 month to get his sharpness ffs, he will be out of contract by the time he gets 100% fit.

peebles jambo
Peebles- if you had said that Casba reckons he's crap then you would be correct in saying that you didn't call him crap but you said that he realises he's crap which suggests that you are in agreement with the statement.

good point, after seeing him against killie, he certainly doesn't set the heather on fire

Archived