What has happened to Kello?

N User

That's two games in a row now where his kicking has been terrible.

Before these games, his kicking (and overall distribution) was bloody excellent.

WTF?

That's two games in a row now where his kicking has been terrible.

Before these games, his kicking (and overall distribution) was bloody excellent.

WTF?

There's maybe been about four or five kicks that have been wayward, with no consequences save for a collective air intake from the fans. He's a good goalie, I reckon he'll be fine

Guest juvehearts
There's maybe been about four or five kicks that have been wayward, with no consequences save for a collective air intake from the fans. He's a good goalie, I reckon he'll be fine

I hope so.

maybe this head knock will Ko it out of him.

he has ALL week to improve his kicking in traning

To be honest - I havent seen him do anything that special other than catch crosses and distribute the ball well by hand

I've never understood the immediate acclaim he got.

Probably more relief that he wasnt a complete turkey.

He looks of similar competence to Banks and McDonald IMO. Might as well give Balogh a shot now IMO - actually saved us the game at the weekend

I used to play in goals and for some reason, there were games when my kicking was an absolute mare and games where everything went well.

I think it's a bit like golf, in that it's all about confidence and technique combined.

I like Kello and I hope he makes it back soon, although the other chap was excellent when he came on.

Buffalo Bill

Frankenstein Jambo.

TBH kello does not deserve to be dropped because of a few wayward kicks. Craig Gordon was not, and never will be an exellent kicker but that never stopped him from being world class. Of course kello's no craig gordon but it shows that you don't have to be great at everything to be a great keeper.

To be honest - I havent seen him do anything that special other than catch crosses and distribute the ball well by hand

I think you are being a bit harsh, imo he has also made some great saves.

Was very impressed with Kello's throwing. Don't think I've ever seen a Hearts goalie manage to combine as much accuracy and power as Kello showed in the first half yesterday.

The less said about his kicking, the better.

Archived