Aguiar celebration?

Walter Bishop

Yup, celebrated with physio as spent a lot of time with him recently!

Report in the Scotsman where Bruno thanks him and previous physio.

rudi must stay
Who was it he was pointing to when he scored and eventually jumped on him?

Was it the physio?

yeah he ran staright to the physio which i thought was a nice touch. Ofcourse the ref didn't agree and he got booked

yeah he ran staright to the physio which i thought was a nice touch. Ofcourse the ref didn't agree and he got booked

Cant believe the ref booked him, the guys been out for 18 months and he cany celebrate wi the guy who helped him all that time, fair enough if bruno ran into the crowd , book him , but he only ran to the bench.

Seen plenty other players run into the crowd and not get booked. Give the guy a break, he deserves it after what he's been through.

Cant believe the ref booked him, the guys been out for 18 months and he cany celebrate wi the guy who helped him all that time, fair enough if bruno ran into the crowd , book him , but he only ran to the bench.

Seen plenty other players run into the crowd and not get booked. Give the guy a break, he deserves it after what he's been through.

At the last OF game the Rangers scorer ran to their bench after EACH goal and nothing was said or done. Fair enough I thought at the time as the rules of football specifically state this is not in itself a cautionable offence. But now this?

The last Old Squirm match at Darkheid being the prime example!!! Virtually the whole Hun team off the field of play celebrating in front of their hordes of unwashed villainy. Yet not a booking handed out to one of them.

Jambof3tornado

I dont understand how Bruno got booked but the other 7 or 8 Hearts players that were beside him didnt?? Does it mean that only the goalscorer will get booked for leaving the field,so anyone else on the team can run up to opposition supporters and "get it right up them"??:rolleyes:

My Hibs fan mate in the pub last night demanded to know what the rule was and suggested that because half the Hearts team left the field they should all have been booked.

You couldn't make up some of the nonsense they talk.

MacDonald Jardine
My Hibs fan mate in the pub last night demanded to know what the rule was and suggested that because half the Hearts team left the field they should all have been booked.

You couldn't make up some of the nonsense they talk.

If you're applying the rules to the letter that's right enough.

If you're applying the rules to the letter that's right enough.

In that case I want Riordan booked for leaving the field of play in order to take a corner.

Clowns the lot of them.

Guest juvehearts

its the SFA rules & the lack of refereeing knowledge & common sence from the lot of them

is ?800 a match justified?

NO

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How crap is this 'leave the pitch and you are booked' rule?

Are players not allowed to celebrate anymore?

FIFA - Taking all the fun out of football season by season.

its the SFA rules & the lack of refereeing knowledge & common sence from the lot of them

is ?800 a match justified?

NO

You can't just balme the SFA. It's the trumpets who sit in Fifa and Uefa who make pass out the guidelines.

In that case I want Riordan booked for leaving the field of play in order to take a corner.

That leaving the field of play with permission.

I know its ridiculas in all sense of the matter. Pathetic actually. Soon you will be booked for doing anything other than turn around and jog back to your ow half.

At the last OF game the Rangers scorer ran to their bench after EACH goal and nothing was said or done. Fair enough I thought at the time as the rules of football specifically state this is not in itself a cautionable offence. But now this?

Rangers at Partick in the cup on TV extra time, Mendes scores 7 of them in the crown not 1 booked?

Thunderstruck

Should we go back to the Sandy Jardine days when a quick hand-shake or pat on the back would suffice before a jog back to own half as quick as possible. maybe we should - just to make a point.

Archived