Online Coral betting account help!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I logged in to my account this morning and had ?26 which surprised me as i thought my balance was zero! So having this "bonus" i thought i'd play some roulette, i increased my balance to ?77 by playing this. I decided to withdraw ?60 and left ?17 in my account.

I have just logged back in to put a coupon on and found my balance is now

-?9 :eek: So done a bit of checking and found the ?26 came from a ?2 bet @ 28/1 on Berra to score 1st yesterday, for some reason i was wrongly awarded ?26 for this!!

Am i still entitled to the ?60 i have won and withdrawn?

Say What Again

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your entitlement to the money, but I don't know what's up with that site at the moment. I withdrew ?150 last Sunday night and still don't have it in my account.

I've called them but they said it can take up to 10 days. It's usually only been a couple of days in the past.

I logged in to my account this morning and had ?26 which surprised me as i thought my balance was zero! So having this "bonus" i thought i'd play some roulette, i increased my balance to ?77 by playing this. I decided to withdraw ?60 and left ?17 in my account.

-?9 :eek: So done a bit of checking and found the ?26 came from a ?2 bet @ 28/1 on Berra to score 1st yesterday, for some reason i was wrongly awarded ?26 for this!!

Your due them ?9 bucks.There mistake you played wi money in the account you have withdrew money.happend to me wi my skybet account once,.Just shove ?9 into it and you will hear no more.

You officially owe them ?9 but email them explaining the situation and ask them to reconsider, as it was their error. You may not get all the money back but they might write-off the ?9 as a goodwill gesture.

Walter Bishop
You officially owe them ?9 but email them explaining the situation and ask them to reconsider, as it was their error. You may not get all the money back but they might write-off the ?9 as a goodwill gesture.

I received the following email after taking your advice and emailing them, Do you think this means im getting to keep the ?60???

Thank you for the message

Apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please be advised that this was a human error made by our trading department whom have now rectified this.

Your withdrawal request will be unsuccessful due to your negative account balance and the funds returned to your Coral account.

Unfortunately, mistakes do happen and we do try to prevent such mistakes from happening however, human error does occur.

Should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact myself or a member of our Coral Customer Care Team.

Kind regards

Miriam

Coral Customer Care

I received the following email after taking your advice and emailing them, Do you think this means im getting to keep the ?60???

Thank you for the message

Apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please be advised that this was a human error made by our trading department whom have now rectified this.

Your withdrawal request will be unsuccessful due to your negative account balance and the funds returned to your Coral account.

Unfortunately, mistakes do happen and we do try to prevent such mistakes from happening however, human error does occur.

Should you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact myself or a member of our Coral Customer Care Team.

Kind regards

Miriam

Coral Customer Care

If you get to keep the ?60 then mines a pint and a Lorne sausage roll. I did this stuff semi-pro for a couple of years and its amazing what you get if you ask. I have had similar situations to yourself in the past all of which were rectified and occasionally I would get Free bets if I ask them.

Archived