Middletons

Feeno

****ing rocking yesterday. Qued for an hoor to get the drinks in early, worth the ****ing wait. If the party songs get sung by the small minority Im glad im there cos its a right rare laugh.

Colonel Kurtz
****ing rocking yesterday. Qued for an hoor to get the drinks in early, worth the ****ing wait. If the party songs get sung by the small minority Im glad im there cos its a right rare laugh.

You dont normally have to queue for a hoor doon Leith

tommythejambo

An hour!?!?! You weren't standing at the right bit then mate. We'd been served twice after an hour!

It was rocking though.

Good banter in the local after the game too Feeno mate!...Winding the hobos up all night!..****bags!.

Dini think our version of Seven Nation Army went down too well!.haha

An hour!?!?! You weren't standing at the right bit then mate. We'd been served twice after an hour!

It was rocking though.

Im on about outside lad, we where up there at half eleven.

Yeah, Middletons was fantastic again yesterday. I never miss it.

We started off at the Bank Hotel, but we were told to leave after singing the Drew Busby song. Bizarre.

Yeah, Middletons was fantastic again yesterday. I never miss it.

We started off at the Bank Hotel, but we were told to leave after singing the Drew Busby song. Bizarre.

Aye, right.

:P

Good banter in the local after the game too Feeno mate!...Winding the hobos up all night!..****bags!.

Dini think our version of Seven Nation Army went down too well!.haha

What up lad, I woke up pished and went to work for aboot 5 minutes and asked to go hame. It was quality in the Brigg like the hibs ***** couldnae even muster a song at aw.

Archived