Bruno Thanks God and Makalamity

The Don

How deluded is Mixu!

Aye cant quite understand him for saying they should have won while shabba thought it was about fair. If anything I thought we dominated but they looked dangerous on the counter.

Managed to hear the interviews on the car radio going home and all in the car agreed about outcome including the token Hobo yet Mixu baffled us.

In saying that it was a shame they had to cancel songs of praise (or whatever the next programme was) after the interviewer asked Shabba a single question :):P

Whilst I think Makalamity is an absolute rank keeper. I don't think he was that much at fault with our goal- it was just a great free kick.

Riordan tried similar in the second half but couldn't keep it low enough or get the pace.

Watching the players reactions as they left the field sort of gave it away.

Hobos not that bothered, Hearts players hacked off.

Whilst I think Makalamity is an absolute rank keeper. I don't think he was that much at fault with our goal- it was just a great free kick.

Riordan tried similar in the second half but couldn't keep it low enough or get the pace.

Riordens effort was saved by a better keeper who was in the correct position, thats the difference. Taking nothing away from Bruno at all great free kick, but as he admits himself his decision to hit it along the ground to that corner was made up for him by makalamitys awfull positioning.

Say What Again

When did we lose to Aberdeen?

"I must compliment the team because after losing our two previous games to Aberdeen and Kilmarnock I wasn't so confident.

Archived