Diane's Pool Hall

i8hibsh

was in there from 9am yesterday on my way to drunksville and I was chatting with a guy.........

I had always thought that it was a 'Hibsh pub' but he said that infact it was a Hearts pub.

The owners are Hobos but more Jambos drink in there than the supporters of Lochend Hibernians.

Anyone agree?

Also I have never seen as much police as I saw in there yesterday. Anyone know what that was about?

Guest juvehearts

Dianes is a complete sheet hole & that stewart, dianes daughter's hobo fandan husband is sums up the hibs fans to a T.

and it was because of me & my wee sister that kidz were barred!

class! ha ha ha

that was 10 years ago!

Walter Payton

I drink in Diane's regularly, and I can think of more Hearts fans in there than Hibbies (though there's definitely a mix). If Juvehearts is referring to Stuart, he's alright- for a hibby.

I drink in Diane's regularly, and I can think of more Hearts fans in there than Hibbies (though there's definitely a mix). If Juvehearts is referring to Stuart, he's alright- for a hibby.

Is that the ginger haired guy? he seems alright

Is that the ginger haired guy? he seems alright

No that is not Stuart.

I agree with your earlier post.

Staff = hibs

Punters = Hearts

was in there from 9am yesterday on my way to drunksville and I was chatting with a guy.........

I had always thought that it was a 'Hibsh pub' but he said that infact it was a Hearts pub.

The owners are Hobos but more Jambos drink in there than the supporters of Lochend Hibernians.

Anyone agree?

Also I have never seen as much police as I saw in there yesterday. Anyone know what that was about?

It's beside a knocking shop isn't it? Chief Inpsector and more senior no doubt.

Archived