Hello Hello

H.A.N.S

Love it or hate it whatever version you sing it's by far the best song we sang. Whole stand was rocking.

It's certainly an uplifting song for the fans, it's especially good to hear at Tynecastle when the place is rocking. Let's just hope we can keep it clean so we can actually get away with singing it without get fined by the powers that be and lamblasted by the media.

loveofthegame

Amazing that this awesome song was brought back yesterday! Had the whole stand bouncing.

The support was magnificient.

The support was top notch yesterday. Standing for the 90 minutes and TGB was rocking.

Credit to the attitude of the Hearts support and common sense policing yesterday. :)

The Old Tolbooth

I thought we completely out sang the hobos yesterday, I'm a bit hoarse today lol!

Thankfully I missed their goal too due to their disgraceful turnstiles, what a flippin pit of a place!

I thought we completely out sang the hobos yesterday, I'm a bit hoarse today lol!

Thankfully I missed their goal too due to their disgraceful turnstiles, what a flippin pit of a place!

Did you get stuck in them?

Was that what the hold up was?

;)

you could hear it on the telly, it was quite loud. it's the best song for creating an atmosphere, no doubt.

just hope any original versions getting sung weren't recorded in any way be because there are plenty of people in the various branches of the media that will take great delight in bringing it to light.

there are also people holding high office within the game who desperately need an easier target to go after on this issue than the ones in the west. they don't have the stomach for taking them on and we would make the ideal next best option.

hearts do not need any more negative attention.

HelloSunshine

Killie haven't stopped singing it and nobody seems to bat an eyelid. Just depends on the wording I suppose. Definately got us going yesterday and think we should keep singing it now - first time I've been to Fester Road for a few seasons and defo got the taste back. Good support and decent derby game.

I left the pub ealry to make sure i got in on time. Everytime i go to fester road i am caught in that mess at the turnstiles. they are a total joke!!!

i had only just sunk my erse into the seat when they scored tho!!!

Don't any of you kid yourself.It was sang and sang loud with FENIAN and BILLY boys sang.No other version and if any of you says otherwise your lying through your teeth.

Yesterday's atmosphere was exactly the way a derby should be.

If this rejuvinated atmosphere came as a result of "that" song..... i'm all for its return.

I'd still fully question anyone with regards to HOW offended "those" words actually make them. Personally, there are words i'd rather not hear - but am I genuinely offended when I hear them..........? Nope. Does it make me a bigot? Nope.

Yesterday's atmosphere was exactly the way a derby should be.

If this rejuvinated atmosphere came as a result of "that" song..... i'm all for its return.

I'd still fully question anyone with regards to HOW offended "those" words actually make them. Personally, there are words i'd rather not hear - but am I genuinely offended when I hear them..........? Nope. Does it make me a bigot? Nope.

the most important issue is how it impacts on the club, not that anyone could be remotely offended.

if we ever got hauled over the coals for this kind of thing, who's going to stand up for us and say it's not deserved? the media? other clubs? uefa? fifa?

the most important issue is how it impacts on the club, not that anyone could be remotely offended.

if we ever got hauled over the coals for this kind of thing, who's going to stand up for us and say it's not deserved? the media? other clubs? uefa? fifa?

My point is that the only reason that this song is even considered to be "dodgy" is the mock outrage expressed by some with regards to how offended / sickened they are when they hear it.

I'd question just how many folk actually hear the term fenian at the football and go home and cry themselves to sleep over it.

I agree its an issue. My point is that it shouldnt be.

it went pretty wuiet at the bit everyone debabtes about and all you could really hear on the telly was the hello hello bit! sounded great the whole support sounded quality yesterday for the 90 minutes.

barley heard a peep out of they muppets

:)

My point is that the only reason that this song is even considered to be "dodgy" is the mock outrage expressed by some with regards to how offended / sickened they are when they hear it.

I'd question just how many folk actually hear the term fenian at the football and go home and cry themselves to sleep over it.

I agree its an issue. My point is that it shouldnt be.

you're right, it shouldn't be... when it's compared to the things which are heard at OF games and the free hand they get to do and sing what they want.

i specifically remember one hearts vs celtic match last season when there was sectarian singing in the away end and also some from te home sections. there was a sunday mail report by mark guidi who savaged hearts fans for their part in it all, and failed to even mention the other lot.

that's what we are faced with.

Love it or hate it whatever version you sing it's by far the best song we sang. Whole stand was rocking.

Yeh, and isn't about time we just cut out the pretense and just admit we're mini-huns. Wasn't it fantastic to witness so many of us with Union Jacks, I even witnessed a young guy (probably 10-12yrs old) with a Union Jack with something along the lines of 'B' Company County Armagh - Uplifting stuff indeed.

Aint no black in the union jack, the famine is over, born under the union jack all witnessed at yesterdays game make you really proud to be a Jambo indeed. And before any of the PC brigade point out that we have a lot of catholic Hearts fans, so what!!! I even witnessed one of our great fans standing on his chair giving the old 'red hand' salute to the hibbies........truly superb. The fact that the guy was actually black and the whole 'loyalist' movement in Northern Ireland is affiliated to the BNP, would lead me to suggest the guys poitics are a bit mixed up but hey, his choice eh!!!

And while we are at it can we not just become fully blown weedgies as well, lets face it why would anyone want anything to do with the ****hole that is Edinburgh. The promised land that is Glasgow is only 40 miles west and I think we are making huge strides to being just like them. Yes, true religous biggotry guys; it's the only way forward not only for Heart of Midlothian but society as a whole lets face it, it's only 2008 and the battle of the Boyne is not ancient history just yet.

Who gives a monkey's if half the Hearts team cross themselves as they walk on to the park, the tattie-howkers had a couple of tri-colours in their end so they're just wannabe weedgies like us. So the real 'Hearts-Hibs' charade could be dropped now don't you think? Hopefully now at Tynecastle we can get into cheering the Rangers half time score when they're winning, unless obviously we've individually been lucky enough to get a ticket for the actual Rangers game!!!

Let's cut the pretense, you know it makes sense!!!

Ps. well done to the glorious Jambos who gave the PC brigade a good old hard time for having the audacity to point out the obvious....they were just wannabe bluenoses. Of course we are; get with the programme dummy's!!!!

Archived