Were any kickbackers on the bus outside the royal nip???

JAMBO.LOU

Hi,

I just read on hibs.net that a hearts supporters bus was attacked outside the royal nip today.

It is reported on there that there were children on board as the bus had bottles and such thrown at it and the windows of the bus smashed.

Disgusting behaviour and exactly the reason that I dont take any of my kids to these kind of games

Was anyone on here on that bus??? or did anyone see it??

this seems to be a common thing down fester rd way now, not a surprise anymore. the police need to be clamping down more on this rather than hiding away in vans down side streets.

my dad used to take me when i was i kid but recently things have gotten a bit nasty outside the ground again, and i dont think i'd take any young kids again.

I wouldnt dream of taking either of my two kids to fester road, there animals.

Mate, that's a bit harsh on yer ain bairns. :D :D

Was on that bus, window next to me was shattered by some fatty with a bottle. No idea why the bus went that way? Driver must have been foreign or new to the job im guessing?

I passed the Royal Nip at 11.30 AM yesterday and the vermin were getting in for a drink.. Thought about phoning the police as it was Sunday :P

judetheobscure
I wouldnt dream of taking either of my two kids to fester road, there animals.

Every club has a minority of arseholes amongst its fans. No excuse at all to be made for atacking a supporters bus, the majority of Hibs fans will be ashamed to have the idiots responsible associated with them.

judetheobscure
Was on that bus, window next to me was shattered by some fatty with a bottle. No idea why the bus went that way? Driver must have been foreign or new to the job im guessing?

Doesn't matter why it went that way, it should NEVER have been attacked.

Check out this nonsense from last night.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32305

It's not a patch on the hibs.net thread...

In fairness, most who posted on that one were condemning the actions of their fellow fans but there were a good few morons proclaiming that the fans on the bus probably deserved it...

a) for making rude gestures at the hobos outside the pub

B) for being stupid enough to end up in a bus on Albert Street on match day

c) for being daft enough to take kids to that sort of fixture

d) the bus driver probably did it on purpose after being encouraged to take a detour so that the 'Hearts casuals' on the bus could wind up some hibbies

Oh yeah, and anyone who disagrees is undoubtedly a hand wringing member of the PC brigade (they have one too, it seems) who needs to grow some balls, stop being pathetic and get their head around the idea of football rivalry.

:huh:

Heard two lads on about this when i was going into Easter Road.A few of there mates were on the bus and they said it was not the first time it had happened.

Saw this incident and it was shocking, spoke to one of the guys that was on the bus at half time and the bus took the wrong turn as they wanted to go along the street where Middletons is.

Commander Harris
What I want to know is what the feck "Hello hello" has got to do with a bus being tanned. Typical Hobo ****.

singing a song about violence is a thousand times worse than actual violence. :rolleyes:

Was this bus an Official supporters bus??

Does anyone know if it has been reported to the police??

I hope everyone that was on the bus is ok, these idiots should be held accountable

portobellojambo1
Was this bus an Official supporters bus??

Does anyone know if it has been reported to the police??

I hope everyone that was on the bus is ok, these idiots should be held accountable

I believe it was the Livingston Hearts SC bus that got attacked.

As a Hibs supporter I was/still am appalled that other so called Hibs fans thought it was OK to do the bus on its way past. I've heard excuses/reasons from several Hibbies IE "The guys doing the bus were pished and the bus shouldnt have been there anyway" yadayadayadayada.

I'm ashamed of the people who did this. Notwithstanding the fact that there were bairns on the bus, even had it been all adults it should still have been allowed to pass with [at most] the odd gesture or three.

Thats all I wanted to say so fire away chaps.

As a Hibs supporter I was/still am appalled that other so called Hibs fans thought it was OK to do the bus on its way past. I've heard excuses/reasons from several Hibbies IE "The guys doing the bus were pished and the bus shouldnt have been there anyway" yadayadayadayada.

I'm ashamed of the people who did this. Notwithstanding the fact that there were bairns on the bus, even had it been all adults it should still have been allowed to pass with [at most] the odd gesture or three.

Well done Mork, sensible posts from Hobos are a rarity indeed

But can i ask, is your name actually Mark but your a Hobo hence MORK?

Fair call IMO.

And btw, I didnt realise there was certain streets a bus cant go down without being tanned.

"Haw! Whatzat bus dain doon here. Dae ken, lets pan it in wi oor boatles."

Well done Mork, sensible posts from Hobos are a rarity indeed

But can i ask, is your name actually Mark but your a Hobo hence MORK?

As the bloke on catchphrase would say "Its good but its not right" :smile:

Hi,

I just read on hibs.net that a hearts supporters bus was attacked outside the royal nip today.

It is reported on there that there were children on board as the bus had bottles and such thrown at it and the windows of the bus smashed.

Disgusting behaviour and exactly the reason that I dont take any of my kids to these kind of games

Was anyone on here on that bus??? or did anyone see it??

I witnessed the attack and started the thread on hibs.net before it was closed.

It was disgraceful, end of.

It's not a patch on the hibs.net thread...

In fairness, most who posted on that one were condemning the actions of their fellow fans but there were a good few morons proclaiming that the fans on the bus probably deserved it...

a) for making rude gestures at the hobos outside the pub

B) for being stupid enough to end up in a bus on Albert Street on match day

c) for being daft enough to take kids to that sort of fixture

d) the bus driver probably did it on purpose after being encouraged to take a detour so that the 'Hearts casuals' on the bus could wind up some hibbies

Oh yeah, and anyone who disagrees is undoubtedly a hand wringing member of the PC brigade (they have one too, it seems) who needs to grow some balls, stop being pathetic and get their head around the idea of football rivalry.

:huh:

it was a supporters bus, and no there where no casuals on board. I feel the driver took the wrong turning onto easter road due to the tram works on leith walk, as the bus was coming up from leith links where we had a few shandies pre-match

winston churchill
Fair call IMO.

And btw, I didnt realise there was certain streets a bus cant go down without being tanned.

"Haw! Whatzat bus dain doon here. Dae ken, lets pan it in wi oor boatles."

i raised this point on the thread that was closed last night.

Archived