Shocking - Fans locked out!!

Jambo2006

Kick off should have been delayed for this match absolute shambles , 1000's of fans locked out b4 the game , mind you glad me annd my pals missed the first goal...but that lot cant organise a raffle!

Kick off should have been delayed for this match absolute shambles , 1000's of fans locked out b4 the game , mind you glad me annd my pals missed the first goal...but that lot cant organise a raffle!

1000's?

Your having a laugh.

It was about 300 tops.

I noticed large sections of empty seating before kickoff on the box.

Was getting ripped by Hibs fans on not being able to sell or our tickets (Ironic to say the least)

1000's?

Your having a laugh.

It was about 300 tops.

well I'd say not 1000's as we only had 3,500 briefs for the game but you know what I mean , still a feckin joke

i got in for free today got a push through with a mate was i feck giving the vermin my money.

Slim *******. You woldn't have got a push through next to me. :) Just made it myself. What is it with all these turnstiles? Designed by Kate Moss?

Slim *******. You woldn't have got a push through next to me. :) Just made it myself. What is it with all these turnstiles? Designed by Kate Moss?

a police guy looked at me when i walked in exactly the same time as the guy who i pushed through i'm surprised he never shouted or anything. i'm 16 and i'm 12 stone so i'm not slim :)

a police guy looked at me when i walked in exactly the same time as the guy who i pushed through i'm surprised he never shouted or anything. i'm 16 and i'm 12 stone so i'm not slim :)

46 and 21 stone. Nor am I . Well done mate. Where did you sit as? As it was a sell out?

46 and 21 stone. Nor am I . Well done mate. Where did you sit as? As it was a sell out?

found a seat next to a mate in the lower tier i had to move from the guy who i pushed in with just in case i got caught.

could not believe the q's outside! We were moved to another set of turnstyles and one the jammed! Never got in until 10mins in! Had a fiver on bruno to score first at 20/1 so as far as i am concerned hibs should pay out for me missing the start! Shower of useless tramps

could not believe the q's outside! We were moved to another set of turnstyles and one the jammed! Never got in until 10mins in! Had a fiver on bruno to score first at 20/1 so as far as i am concerned hibs should pay out for me missing the start! Shower of useless tramps

*BOLD*

maybe it was me that got it stuck haha.

How much money did you really win ??? :rolleyes:

How much money did you really win ??? :rolleyes:

Loads!! but still not enuff to buy out vlad, maybe it will come eventually lol!

i got in for free today got a push through with a mate was i feck giving the vermin my money.

Haha, fair play! :D

I also missed the first few minutes.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Missed the first goal but to be fair, it was staying for the extra pint that did it. My mate managed to miss ours as well, deciding to go for a pie. Fool. He was however, out of harms way from my manic celebrations.

I paid for my ticket but didn't get a seat because my row was overbooked by about 5 people.:mad: (row N in the lower)

I paid for my ticket but didn't get a seat because my row was overbooked by about 5 people.:mad: (row N in the lower)

Now now Neddie. I hope you did not start a diddly diddly argument!!

Your neighbour. Homer.

Now now Neddie. I hope you did not start a diddly diddly argument!!

Your neighbour. Homer.

Hi diddly hi there neighbourino:) No I didn't. I kept my thoughts to myself (whilst standing:eek:)

Are you a serial liar or just not very bright?

Hi diddly hi there neighbourino:) No I didn't. I kept my thoughts to myself (whilst standing:eek:)

Glad to hear that. How's Maud? Doh

See you at Moes Doh

Are you a serial liar or just not very bright?

not very bright, well one of my dad's pals who was steaming got lifted and he had my ticket so the police took them of him so i thought feck it am doing a push through.

not very bright, well one of my dad's pals who was steaming got lifted and he had my ticket so the police took them of him so i thought feck it am doing a push through.

But earlier on you were trying to scrounge ?7 so you could afford a ticket? Why would the police take his tickets off him? Wy do you contradict yourself constantly?

But earlier on you were trying to scrounge ?7 so you could afford a ticket? Why would the police take his tickets off him? Wy do you contradict yourself constantly?

why do you spend your life on kickback?

But I don't. And when I'm on it I tell the truth.

and what lie have i told today?

you saying i didn't do a push through? i've done it about 5 times now 2 times at easter rd and 2 times at sellic park.

and what lie have i told today?

you saying i didn't do a push through? i've done it about 5 times now 2 times at easter rd and 2 times at sellic park.

2 + 2 = 5 ?

Do you have a degree in hobonomics ?

Doctor FinnBarr
and what lie have i told today?you saying i didn't do a push through? i've done it about 5 times now 2 times at easter rd and 2 times at sellic park.

You would not give the vermin money, but your dads steamin mate had your ticket in his pocket which leaves me to believe it had been paid for!

Do keep up with your lies!

:P

You would not give the vermin money, but your dads steamin mate had your ticket in his pocket which leaves me to believe it had been paid for!

Do keep up with your lies!

:P

i never paid for it , was complimentary tickets :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Too many stay in the pub until the last minute then expect to just walk in.

Exactly, people know it takes time to get in yet expect to leave the pub 5 mins before kick off and saunter in.

So you were trying to scrounge money to afford a free ticket.

I'm convinced you must have a degree in hobonomics !

Exactly, people know it takes time to get in yet expect to leave the pub 5 mins before kick off and saunter in.

i was outside 10 mins before kickoff and still missed the start of the game. turnstile 5-6 were a joke!

Why not arrive at the ground in time to get in and see the kick off. Football seems to be the only event where people make a habit of arriving late and it messes up the game for the ones who have arrived in plenty of time.:mad:

Something not quite right here.

If it was a comp, you would be on the database so why not just go to the ticket office and doubt that the Hobo's give out comps to the Heart stand.

Guest S.U.S.S.
i was outside 10 mins before kickoff and still missed the start of the game. turnstile 5-6 were a joke!

Well, im sure ul arrive earlier next time.

Something not quite right here.

If it was a comp, you would be on the database so why not just go to the ticket office and doubt that the Hobo's give out comps to the Heart stand.

got a ticket of a hearts player, forgot i had his number in my phone. and he got me one , then i gave it too my dad's mate to look after just incase i lost it then he got lifted, so i then spoke to someone else and got a push through.

stirlingshirejambo
got a ticket of a hearts player, forgot i had his number in my phone. and he got me one , then i gave it too my dad's mate to look after just incase i lost it then he got lifted, so i then spoke to someone else and got a push through.

your stories really are getting far fetched why not do yourself a favour and quit lying it's actually quite embarrassing

The player would have submitted the names of teh people he was given teh tickets to, so you could have still went to the ticket office for a re-issue.... but to be honest I think you are telling a few porkies!!

Archived