Aguiars booking!?!

BigCGilmour

Anybody got any recollection of the "infirm derby" pretty sure that Kenny Miller was way off the park after scoring, don't recall him being booked..... probably hundreds of other examples but this really gets my goat!

PontiusPilate
Anybody got any recollection of the "infirm derby" pretty sure that Kenny Miller was way off the park after scoring, don't recall him being booked..... probably hundreds of other examples but this really gets my goat!

WTF! where you keep the goat?:eek:

It`s taking the fun out of football - a guy scores an equaliser in a derby - do you think he actually knows what he`s doing the the following few seconds - refs need to get a grip and just let the guy get on with celebrating

It`s taking the fun out of football - a guy scores an equaliser in a derby - do you think he actually knows what he`s doing the the following few seconds - refs need to get a grip and just let the guy get on with celebrating

Exactly , the refs should use common sense in this situation , as long as no one is goading the away fans you should be able to run to your supporters/bench and have a quick celebration.

Agreed. Watch any OF game, when they score half the blooming team is off the park celebrating....any booked? no chance.

Im a habby by the way, and though Aguir was different class (1st time ive seen him)....and to be booked for celebrating is a joke

Agreed. Watch any OF game, when they score half the blooming team is off the park celebrating....any booked? no chance.

Im a habby by the way, and though Aguir was different class (1st time ive seen him)....and to be booked for celebrating is a joke

WTF is a habby? A and I are miles away on the keyboard.

i was well peshed off when it transpired he'd been booked for his celebrations. after that i thought he was a racing cert to be sent off for a second yellow, which would have been a crying shame because his performance was the best by any player for hearts this season.

OF players getting booking for the same thing??? not a chance, thye get away with it time after time.

then come the end of the season, who gets the ?40,000 fines for terrible 'crime counts' and who gets a pat on the back for being good little boys?

Totally agree, why are Rangers and Celtic always the best behaved teams in Scotland, because its not a level playing field.......why can't the media highlight this mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder!?!?!

All we are asking for is some common sense and if we can't get that then some consistancy pls

alwaysthereinspirit

Listened to the game on HW as I couldn't get the video feed "again" They made it sound like he went to the bench and grabbed the physio who has been working with him over the past few months helping him get back to fitness. The guy hasn't played in 18 months and got a wee bit excited after scoring a goal in a Derby match. All the fun has been sucked out off the game.:sad:

Archived