Hearts Supporters bus and Hello Hello

Mix Master Mikez

So it's ok to sing sectarian songs clearly heard in the vid posted ?

Agree with your first paragraph.

Ill be honest with you There was no audio on the link you posted (And yes my speakers are on and working)

NO i don't agree with singing sectarian songs, however for the last week there has been debates on here about us singing the Hullo Hullo song to the modern words of up to out knees in hibbee blood or various other version which do not include the sectarian element. Which i personally have nothing against (the newer version i mean not the sectarian). After all the song is traditionally a Hearts song which was released on record for our centenery year in 1974 then through time the words became twisted.

But trying to combine the actions of fans elsewhere and a bus that was attacked by bottles etc which probably had woman and children on it is entirely wrong. Thats the point i was making.

Mix Master Mikez
I'm not going to give you any abuse on this thread but I'm not quite sure what the point of it is.

Both sets of supporters have idiots. We all know that. Some of us try and claim we're far better than the other, some of us don't.

The bus incident and the fenian blood words are wrong.

What exactly is it that you're looking for here?

All I was hoping to find out if anyone was affected and hopefully they could shed some light to why they ended up in the situation that led to the bus being attacked.

Hopefully no one was hurt and the driver/person in charge of the bus might plan a more appropriate route next time.

Cheers

All I was hoping to find out if anyone was affected and hopefully they could shed some light to why they ended up in the situation that led to the bus being attacked.

So why post the link with the pair of idiots singing crap and kicking a seat ?

I SMELL SHEEITE :107years:

Re-read my first post. Did I ever back the incident? Quite the opposite and the seats broken at your stadium

I came on to have a fair discussion and get the usual intellectual responses straight back.

How do you know the bus was full of women and children ?

It was reported that a child was sitting near the front - you are changing it to suit your agenda.

Men/Women/ children the fact is that its not acceptable behaviour and neither is the guy in the worst camera work ever video.

Do you feel proud when he sings the fenian version of the song?

No - this whole thread is about your agenda. You came on here looking for some cheap justification of your ****bag support trashing a bus. What songs were or weren't sung doesn't justify the violence.

Did you feel proud when Rearend sang the refugee song? Our support didn't go about trashing hibs busses after that.

Hopefully no one was hurt and the driver/person in charge of the bus might plan a more appropriate route next time.

Cheers

Seriously, who cares why the bus was there?

The point is that it shouldn't have been attacked and there's no excuse for it happening.

The incident just sums up how ridiculously a lot of people act. Particularly when they use the excuse of it being a derby to sing/do whatever they want.

Archived