Hearts Supporters bus and Hello Hello

Mix Master Mikez

Mix Master Mikez

Anyone on the bus that went down past the Royal Nip pub ?

Why did the bus go so off route?

Did anyone tell the driver that it might be a mistake taking that route?

Myself and the majority of Hibs fans believe it was a disgrace the bus got attacked and think the fans involved are cowards. Hopefully no one was hurt, especially if children were on the bus.

I stumbled across this video on youtube though which I think shows that the Hello Hello version with Fenian (1 min 35 mins) is clearly still used and clearly does you no favours. Add to that the attemped breaking of the seat ( 2.15mins).

Both the Hibs fans and the Hearts fans who were involved really should have a think about their actions in future.

Views ?

lost in leith

Myself and the majority of Hibs fans believe it was a disgrace the bus got attacked and think the fans involved are cowards. Hopefully no one was hurt, especially if children were on the bus.

I stumbled across this video on youtube though which I think shows that the Hello Hello version with Fenian (1 min 35 mins) is clearly still used and clearly does you no favours. Add to that the attemped breaking of the seat ( 2.15mins).

Both the Hibs fans and the Hearts fans who were involved really should have a think about their actions in future.

Views ?

It would help if you posted the link :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson

Pretty stupid decision by the driver and if I was his boss he would be sacked tomorrow. I notice on the thread on Hibs.net that most of the guys are disgusted by it but what planet does that wembley67 live on?

Nucky Thompson
GTF Hobo :hobofish:
I think it was a pretty reasonable question, but saying that this is the soberest I have ever been after a derby:p

winston churchill

Views ?

bolt hobo

i wish it was me and a few of my chums on that bus.

winston churchill
I think it was a pretty reasonable question, but saying that this is the soberest I have ever been after a derby:p

what are you saying

a bus full of fans can't drive along a street in edinburgh.

Mix Master Mikez
bolt hobo

i wish it was me and a few of my chums on that bus.

Why ? So you would take your children on that bus ?

Strange :eek:

Views ?

I agree with that but the people who are involved in these activities are far too ignorant to care about what they do and these type of things will continue to happen.

Nucky Thompson
what are you saying

a bus full of fans can't drive along a street in edinburgh.

What I am saying is that the driver should get his fecking jotters. I would be raging if my laddie was on a bus and the driver drove past pub loads of pished up hobos at their end.

winston churchill
What I am saying is that the driver should get his fecking jotters. I would be raging if my laddie was on a bus and the driver drove past pub loads of pished up hobos at their end.

the point is..............this is edinburgh not the bronx.

Mix Master Mikez

Some sense at last!

Could be a new driver or even a Foreign driver for all we know, someone that doesnt know the streets well or doesnt understand the rivalry between the fans. However id have thought maybe someone on the bus could have said something.

End of the day whether the bus driver was right or wrong the actions by the imbiciles just shows the reptiles up more for the low life, vermin they really are.

Dont matter abuot songs or gestures (IF ANY) the violence which happened next was cowardly and sickening to say the least.

Nucky Thompson
the point is..............this is edinburgh not the bronx.
There's not much difference between Leith and the Bronx especially when the natives are out their faces:rolleyes:

2.15 MINS.....some clown trying to break the seat.

Did you see the state that you nimrods left Tynie in after the CIS semi against St Johnstone ?

Hundreds of broken seats, toilets wrecked, the Wheatfield covered in graffiti etc.

Stop trying to take the moral high ground and get knotted.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

lost in leith
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jlR8WSaKxsg

for the vid

1.35 MINS into video.....sounds like Fenian blood to me.

2.15 MINS.....some clown trying to break the seat.

Not sure what's funnier - the fact that some halfwit thought that was worth putting on the internet or the fact that you think it's important. Wasted 2.5 minutes of my life watching it :mad:

Mix Master Mikez
Could be a new driver or even a Foreign driver for all we know, someone that doesnt know the streets well or doesnt understand the rivalry between the fans. However id have thought maybe someone on the bus could have said something.

End of the day whether the bus driver was right or wrong the actions by the imbiciles just shows the reptiles up more for the low life, vermin they really are.

Dont matter abuot songs or gestures (IF ANY) the violence which happened next was cowardly and sickening to say the least.

So it's ok to sing sectarian songs clearly heard in the vid posted ?

Agree with your first paragraph.

winston churchill

taken from the thread over the road.

Today, 09:11 PM #61

TwoCarpets

First Team Breakthrough

Originally Posted by Wembley67

Sorry. Yes I am drunk but I was brought up to ensure that hertz fans are treated like dirt and that's the way I'll continue to view it myself. That's a part of football and it has been for a long long time, personally so be it, get on with it.

Sorry if I offend anyone but everyone has their own views

Sunshine, like many on this thread, you are quite frankly - by your own admission - an ignorant erse. I walked past the incident at the Nip, and I'm sure youll be delighted that the wee kid of about 6 cowering into his faither at the front of the bus, obviously terrified, will have such wonderful memories of the day. At least he's been treated like dirt, eh?

If it was a hibs bus in the same situation everyone on this board would quite rightly be condemning whover it was as everything under the sun. No excuses, no possibility of defending it.

ps

well done big scott 0-7 the prague felly.i gave him it tight on here for years.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

The bus that went past the nip was probably lost

The access changes so much there every other day yore never sure what way you can go due to the tram works

Mix Master Mikez
Did you see the state that you nimrods left Tynie in after the CIS semi against St Johnstone ?

Hundreds of broken seats, toilets wrecked, the Wheatfield covered in graffiti etc.

Stop trying to take the moral high ground and get knotted.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I was at that game and although I saw no damage I heard it was reported.

Again a disgrace.

Not trying to take the moral high ground. So you believe two wrongs make a right ?

winston churchill
So it's ok to sing sectarian songs clearly heard in the vid posted ?

Agree with your first paragraph.

care to tell us your name over the road..............i'd love too read your hobo take on it.

Mix Master Mikez
taken from the thread over the road.

Today, 09:11 PM #61

TwoCarpets

First Team Breakthrough

Originally Posted by Wembley67

Sorry. Yes I am drunk but I was brought up to ensure that hertz fans are treated like dirt and that's the way I'll continue to view it myself. That's a part of football and it has been for a long long time, personally so be it, get on with it.

Sorry if I offend anyone but everyone has their own views

Sunshine, like many on this thread, you are quite frankly - by your own admission - an ignorant erse. I walked past the incident at the Nip, and I'm sure youll be delighted that the wee kid of about 6 cowering into his faither at the front of the bus, obviously terrified, will have such wonderful memories of the day. At least he's been treated like dirt, eh?

If it was a hibs bus in the same situation everyone on this board would quite rightly be condemning whover it was as everything under the sun. No excuses, no possibility of defending it.

ps

well done big scott 0-7 the prague felly.i gave him it tight on here for years.

There are one or two idiots who disagree about it being a disgrace but 99% of the fans on hibs.net and hibeesbounce.com agree it should not have happened.

I am surprised no one has commented yet who was on the bus ????

Not trying to take the moral high ground. So you believe two wrongs make a right ?

No I don't, but I don't think there was any need to desperately try and find something on Utube that you could use to say "See, yous are all bad too" when trying to apologise for your fans attacking a bus full of women and children.

You wouldn't have got such short shrift if you'd just came on and said "That was out of order guys, sorry.".

Not sure what's funnier - the fact that some halfwit thought that was worth putting on the internet or the fact that you think it's important. Wasted 2.5 minutes of my life watching it :mad:

Agreed. What tit would make a video jumping up and down pointing his camera phone at nothing and nobody?

Nucky Thompson
The bus that went past the nip was probably lost

The access changes so much there every other day yore never sure what way you can go due to the tram works

I've never been on a supporters bus to Fester but I thought the Hearts buses parked away up at Regent Terrace. Saying that a Pole drove our bus up to Pittodrie a couple of years ago and got lost, he tried to do a U turn but knocked someones garden wall down:)

I've never been on a supporters bus to Fester but I thought the Hearts buses parked away up at Regent Terrace. Saying that a Pole drove our bus up to Pittodrie a couple of years ago and got lost, he tried to do a U turn but knocked someones garden wall down:)

Couple of weeks ago I had a car with 3 french Dudes(Fr plate) ask me for directions outside my house. Turns out they wanted Whitburn by Sunderland. That's what you call lost.:)

winston churchill
There are one or two idiots who disagree about it being a disgrace but 99% of the fans on hibs.net and hibeesbounce.com agree it should not have happened.

still waiting on your user name for hoofball.net and bouncey.

i'd love too read what you really think.

So basically the point of this entire thread is to try and say that we cant have a go at the **** who pelted a bus because another bus sing some ****my songs.

Or trying to justify the pelting of a bus.

Not that I really want to get in a discussion about it, but violence towards a group of people with stones and bottles is always worse than people privately singing disgusting songs on a bus.

But yeah, we get your point. We have some ****my fans too, we know.

Mix Master Mikez
No I don't, but I don't think there was any need to desperately try and find something on Utube that you could use to say "See, yous are all bad too" when trying to apologise for your fans attacking a bus full of women and children.

You wouldn't have got such short shrift if you'd just came on and said "That was out of order guys, sorry.".

Re-read my first post. Did I ever back the incident? Quite the opposite and the seats broken at your stadium

I came on to have a fair discussion and get the usual intellectual responses straight back.

How do you know the bus was full of women and children ?

It was reported that a child was sitting near the front - you are changing it to suit your agenda.

Men/Women/ children the fact is that its not acceptable behaviour and neither is the guy in the worst camera work ever video.

Do you feel proud when he sings the fenian version of the song?

Mix Master Mikez
still waiting on your user name for hoofball.net and bouncey.

i'd love too read what you really think.

I'm still waiting for your response to my question about why you wish it was you and your mates on that bus?

Derby Dominance
I was at that game and although I saw no damage I heard it was reported.

Again a disgrace.

What about the racist abuse by your chums towards Nade & Kingston? Did you miss that with your wee camera.

Re-read my first post. Did I ever back the incident? Quite the opposite and the seats broken at your stadium

I came on to have a fair discussion and get the usual intellectual responses straight back.

It was reported that a child was sitting near the front - you are changing it to suit your agenda.

Men/Women/ children the fact is that its not acceptable behaviour and neither is the guy in the worst camera work ever video.

See Kenif's post above.

If you'd have just came out and said "Out of order, sorry." it would have been fine.

But no, you trawled Utube to find a couple of isolated arseholes to try and deflect the attention away and make the bus being pelted by a group of knuckle-draggers seem not as shocking.

If that's the standard that you're going to post then you'd best take my original advice and do one as you'll add bugger all to this board.

If it's the bus I think it is they visit an establishment at the bottom of Leith before the games at Easter Road then head up dropping the supporters off and the bus then parking at Regent Road. Normal route is to turn onto Easter Road from the street nearest the top of Easter Road. Maybe tram works forced them to go a different way ?

ok well done, you came with the best of intentions. now you can nash.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm getting angrier and angrier over this one MMM, like a healthy rivalry but this just goes too far, not blaming you or other decent hobos (I sat with one watching on the telly today), but no matter what songs were being sung, tanning a bus windows is very very low. I will say to all and sundry that I am a bitter jambo but I would never think of lifting a brick to a hibs bus but I may point and laugh!

:107years:

Mix Master Mikez
So basically the point of this entire thread is to try and say that we cant have a go at the **** who pelted a bus because another bus sing some ****my songs.

Or trying to justify the pelting of a bus.

Not that I really want to get in a discussion about it, but violence towards a group of people with stones and bottles is always worse than people privately singing disgusting songs on a bus.

But yeah, we get your point. We have some ****my fans too, we know.

No actually I think you have mis-understood the thread.

I was talking about 2 separate incidents. One outside the stadium with a very lost bus being attacked by some idiots.

The other being inside ER with the sectarian singing by hopefully a minority of your support.

the sectarian singing by hopefully a minority of your support.

Jesus Christ.

Mods just punt this bozo now.

I was talking about 2 separate incidents. One outside the stadium with a very lost bus being attacked by some idiots.

The other being inside ER with the sectarian singing by hopefully a minority of your support.

I'm not going to give you any abuse on this thread but I'm not quite sure what the point of it is.

Both sets of supporters have idiots. We all know that. Some of us try and claim we're far better than the other, some of us don't.

The bus incident and the fenian blood words are wrong.

What exactly is it that you're looking for here?

No one feels pride about that muppet and his pals singing that version of the song but...

I agree with Le Chat if you'd made the point about the bus on this thread and made another thread in regards to the singing you may have got a better reaction. The way the thread started does make it sound like you were trying to deflect away from the bus incident at the same time as reporting on it

Mix Master Mikez
What about the racist abuse by your chums towards Nade & Kingston? Did you miss that with your wee camera.

Didn't have a camera at the game. Was watching the game - as thats what I pay to see.

I thought I read on here someone saying about Hearts fans abusing (racially?)Nade in the FANS TODAY thread?

Doctor FinnBarr

Right Fat Mikey, its time for you to head back to the "dark side" likesay.

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

No one feels pride about that muppet and his pals singing that version of the song but...

I agree with Le Chat if you'd made the point about the bus on this thread and made another thread in regards to the singing you may have got a better reaction. The way the thread started does make it sound like you were trying to deflect away from the bus incident at the same time as reporting on it

Thats how it appeared to me.

winston churchill
I'm still waiting for your response to my question about why you wish it was you and your mates on that bus?

we would have got off the bus................... and went over and told the bad boys to stop throwing things at the bus.

now lets have your user name.............i really am keen to see your other side.

Archived