Fat Paat's Tactics?

N User

BRILLIANT!! HA HA

MIXU - HOOF HOOF HOOF, OH HOW IT'S COMING BACK TO HAUNT THE PEG SELLERS

Did anyone else see that boy from lochend vice in his miami vice jacket today?

Maybe Mixu needs to ask Brazil for the 'How to play the Hibs Way' flair football manual back and study it at bedtime! Mind you, on another thread from mod edit.net about The best things about Hibs, one reply stated 'white sleeves' - says it all really ;)

At the end of the day tho, the reptiles started with 3 strikers!!!

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

brellierlegend

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

That means nothing! They started with 3 strikers and shiels was basically a fourth. Just because they were attacking in their line up doesn't mean Mixu's tactics are any good.

They have one constant outlet which is Rearend. Mark him out of the game and you are laughing. Plus Karipidis, Stewart and Bruno completely overan their midfield.

Talking to a few Hibees I know their major concern is that Fatty could not see it and change things to counter it.

Csaba got yesterdays tactics completely spot on in my opinion.

Well done Csaba!

Found it odd that Hibs reverted to the Mowbray era long ball tactics into the corners.

They were having so much joy early in the game when they kept the ball on the deck.

Sorry to bother you all, but I can't seem to post a new topic as I've not relpied to enough threads...

So, thought I'd just gate crash instead!!

Could anyone find the thread for me that talks about the Landlady who looks after the under 18s boys? She's the one that the Football Academy don't EVER pay on time & she's constantly pleading with them for money??!

Hope you can help - would really appreciate direction! I've looked myself, but you guys chat LOADS & I've no idea where to start looking!!

Thanks in advance if you can help meee!

HP.

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

What has that got to do with anything ? Only one team tried to play the ball on the deck.

Sorry to bother you all, but I can't seem to post a new topic as I've not relpied to enough threads...

So, thought I'd just gate crash instead!!

Could anyone find the thread for me that talks about the Landlady who looks after the under 18s boys? She's the one that the Football Academy don't EVER pay on time & she's constantly pleading with them for money??!

Hope you can help - would really appreciate direction! I've looked myself, but you guys chat LOADS & I've no idea where to start looking!!

Thanks in advance if you can help meee!

HP.

Here you go although I suspect there is a bit of hobo trampness about you. ;)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32109

"hobo trampness"

Neither of the above are words I would associate with myself I'm afraid.

As far as I am aware "Hobo" is a dog that got people out of trouble & sometimes wore a scarf around his neck & as for "trampness" - is that something to do with walking around hills in wellies?

Although do correct me if I'm wrong...

Thank you for the kind direction to said thread... Just curious to see what was said about the topic.

Is it thought that Hearts employees read these posts too?

HP

"hobo trampness"

Neither of the above are words I would associate with myself I'm afraid.

As far as I am aware "Hobo" is a dog that got people out of trouble & sometimes wore a scarf around his neck & as for "trampness" - is that something to do with walking around hills in wellies?

Although do correct me if I'm wrong...

Thank you for the kind direction to said thread... Just curious to see what was said about the topic.

Is it thought that Hearts employees read these posts too?

HP

No, but i know your a journo.

Very Wrong I'm afraid.

If you go to the post I was requesting, I'm the person that was forced to threaten legal action & the removal of the 3 boys from their lodgings in order to get the LandLady her money. It worked that time, but we are again in the same situation again this month...

;)

Ah right - Hennypenny - mother hen? got you! That's terrible if you're having all this hassle getting paid. Wouldn't blame you if you withdrew your services

Ah right - Hennypenny - mother hen? got you! That's terrible if you're having all this hassle getting paid. Wouldn't blame you if you withdrew your services

haha - not quite, but close...

I am what you might call the administrative department for one of these poor "Den Mothers"! And seeing as how it's now my money these boys are eating/sleeping with, I am not a happy Hen! ;)

rudi must stay

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

which is why we totally destroyed them in midfield

haha - not quite, but close...

I am what you might call the administrative department for one of these poor "Den Mothers"! And seeing as how it's now my money these boys are eating/sleeping with, I am not a happy Hen! ;)

Are you like a pimp then? ;)

And would that make Vlad Foxy Loxy?

Spitonastranger

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

so they play with 3 strikers to hoof the ball towards, we play with 1, play the ball on the deck through the midfield and play a passing game. I team hoofed the ball and 1 team played football:107years:

Are you like a pimp then? ;)

And would that make Vlad Foxy Loxy?

haha. Sorry to dissapoint but I'm afraid not!! Just have a little more fighting powers than the poor Den Mother who makes sure her little brood of boys are all fed & behaving themselves!

So maybe not so much pimp & more wannabe super hero... What powers could I have being a hen? May have to rethink the costume too... :P

You could be a Vladiator

Sorry :o[/quote

haha - a chicken in lycra, heaps of make up & wielding a spongey pole thing, hmmm the thought alone would probably kill him!

Scares me just considering it...

;)

Dr Ian Malcolm

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

and yet they scored just as much as we did (arguably less;))

Pish

Ratboy

Fletcher

we had 1

Which played in to our hands IMO.

Hibs playing 3 strikers just meant we could control the game and leave 3 of there players either reduntant or constatly tracking back therefor meaning they were no longer any use as strikers.

Oh my! I'm sure you could borrow some from Romanov junior - then again, he'd probably try to offer it as part payment for your friend:rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, I hope Hearts get this sorted as I imagine that the mother hens do it not just for the money and that there's a large element of goodwill involved and it's pretty poor if our esteemed leader is taking advantage of that - not good for the landladies or the young lads - as a mother of a teenager, I would be worried enough about mine going to live far from home and that they were being taken good care of, without all this uncertainty and would want their surrogate family to be treated well for their efforts instead of them having to worry about paying the bills and keeping a roof over their heads :)

Archived