Balogh

sp&cp

Well done , save in the dying minutes gave us a draw . Always hard going into a derby , especially when you havent played with your defence in a game.;)

maroonlegions

good keeper and i think he deserves his chance now, this statement i like;

But, once again, the Jambos slowly took control:) although clear-cut chances were few and far between.

Really difficult choice for Csaba but one you want the boy done great but apart form Kello`s kicking he looks sound also....:107years:

Has to be our new first choice.

Won us a point today with Zali making a complete arse of that back pass at the end.

Kello seems to have fallen to pieces in the last few games.

Kello is a bomb scare. His kicking will cost us points this season and he has been suspect for a number of goals we have conceded. His selection is, of course, mandated by our dear leader.

Number 1 now.

Completely agree, Thought he done exceptionally well considering the circumstances.

Kello seems to have turned into a nervous wreck. :(

His save where he tipped Ratboys shot onto the post - outstanding.

Save at the end saved the game.

Well done that man.

Kello looked like he had misunderstood "we are playing Hibs today" looked like there was an extra for in that sentence. But super sub saved us with a good performance. well impressed with his first 45 minutes competitive play

Hard to judge him on 45 minutes but would certainly give him a run of games and see how he settles in.

Look solid enough.

Well impressed with his performance today especially in the circumstances i.e. Derby match, Coming on as a sub and playing at their end.

IMO The guy deserves a run in the team after that

It was a BIG decision by Shabba to change the goalie at HT but one that was totally VINDICATED - well done Balogh

he doe what he had to but that dose not make him number one kello is ,,,,and he is a good keeper as long as the defence r there

It was a BIG decision by Shabba to change the goalie at HT but one that was totally VINDICATED - well done Balogh

Don't think he had any choice, I noticed Kello holding his left knee in the warm-up and think he damaged it and then he took a head knock from that plonker Nish (how did he not get a booking) so dont think Csaba had much choice.

Chad Sexington

He did very well. It cant have been easy coming on at half-time in such a big game.

Kello was truly woeful. He would definitely have cost us if he'd stayed on.

Worthing Jambo

He certainly gave me confidence.

I thought, in the first half, that Kello had been down the bookies beforehand!

Give him a run.

he's done us a favour then kello was a bombscare today

Good shout!!:eek:

Hearts goalie has a suspected broken/fractured cheekbone

and you think someone has done us a favour gal ffs:(:sad:

south morocco
Good shout!!:eek:

Hearts goalie has a suspected broken/fractured cheekbone

and you think someone has done us a favour gal ffs:(:sad:

yes;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Kello is a bomb scare. His kicking will cost us points this season and he has been suspect for a number of goals we have conceded. His selection is, of course, mandated by our dear leader.

You can stick your petition about the drama queen up yer erse!

:107years:Shaunlawson, hobo lover:hobofish::107years:

Headband.

That will do for me.

:rofl:

Hard to judge him on 45 minutes but would certainly give him a run of games and see how he settles in.

Look solid enough.

and agreed. The boy Balogh looks like he has a bit more finesse about him. Kello IMO, although a good keeper, takes too many chances for me. He always seem to be out his goals......he'll get caught out soon.

Agreed , it is always a gamble bringing on any player in the middle of a game but is always more difficult for a keeper especially making his debut in a derby away from home. Lets hope this is the start of something good.

portobellojambo1

When the two keepers arrived Laszlo indicated he felt Balogh was the better keeper, but that he would have to wait for Kello to have a stinker to get his place.

Well first half today Kello had a stinker,

Balogh came on and performed exceptionally well, the one man who should be down on his knees thanking him extra this evening is Marius Zaliukas. Anyone who attempts a pass back like that late in a derby match deserves to get their bawsac set on fire.

looked good when he came on.especially with that save from ratface.

kellos still a good keeper just the kicking needs to be workd on.

did any one else notice riordian try and clip kellos feet when the ball slipped away from him, the wee cheatin ******!!

I thought he did really well for us and it now seems, what with Kello's injury that Janos is the new no1.

Although Kello was poor today, I think overall, he's been one of the highlights of this season and no way am I disregarding the guy. I hope he make a good recovery and is back to challenge for a place soon.

I'm sure we'd all like to see two good goalkeepers at the club.

Buffalo Bill

Johanes de Silentio

Aye, very good from Balogh today - except for one dodgy moment when he dropped a no-brainer - however, he somehow managed to make amends by turning the situation into a defence-splitting pass!

His save from Riordan after Zaliukas's howler was near-legendary!

I completely missed the change at HT until I tuned into jkb. (Away buying beer).

Just been revisiting the 'highlights' from Auntie and Zaliukas had already said/pointed to Wallace/Driver to send the ball back before it was given to him and he blindly played it back. This kind of communication or lack of cost a better team than us a goal on sat. (lfc)

I still do not know what the gits were claiming for.

Balogh will be in goals next week because Vlad engineered the fractured cheekbone!

Also, is Csaba the only manager to give in depth analysis/answers. I know that the press has already taken a -ve slant on this but would they rather have the 'cheeky, chirpy' quotes from Ginge or the 'dour, dull' from 'Sir' Walter.

Or is it because it is Heart of Midlothian?

Balogh did very well when he came on but a wee bit bemused why some have turned on Kello.

I admit in the last couple of games his kicking has gone to pot but dont think he has cost us too dearly. I can recall the one today when he let the pass back under his foot and nearly rolled in, although ratboy then tried to bring him down.

I think we now have two competent looking keepers although not seem Balogh in a full game yet. I am sure the subsitution was down to the injury and if he does have a cheek fracture then he wont start on Saturday anyway and Balogh get his chance.

Kello for me has came for more cross balls than any Hearts keeper since Rousset but may not be the finished article but we at least have two that are light years ahead of anything the hobos have :)

Archived